Saturday, March 22 Live Feeds / BB After Dark

5:43PM BBT: Now they are talking about the movie Pitch Perfect and how it was funny. Andrew says he used to like Funny Guy. Heather still cleaning in the bathroom and has now progressed to the stools and the central counter top. Jon comes in brushing his teeth then heads out to the couches. Allison now figures that she has been in the house ten days. Sabrina announes that Allison's name is All Is On as in it is on bitches. Some one comes out with some pills for Sarah and says that it is Ativan which causes follks to wonder why she is getting Ativan (jealously said. DRG) Then someone else says that it is Advil and this prompts a discussing on Nsaids and brand and generic names. Inconsistent feeds make it hard to keep up with this thrilling discourse.

5:49 Brief Foth then all four feeds resume on the couch group. Sabrina wonders why they do not want us to sleep at all today. Kenny says that is the point give them booze then keep them up before the POV. Feeds randomly reloading then going black except for the one showing Heather in the bathroom now doing her makeup. She calls out to Sarah telling her that her medication is in the pantry. Ika now telling a story about when she went to the hospital with labor pains but was sent home, Her water had not broken but there is this thing called the bloody show and . . . FoTH (Thank you BB. DRG)

5:46PM BBT: Heather gives out cups of pills to HGs. Everyone sees that Sarah is getting adavan and asking why she is getting it. Feeds cut out quickly.

Andrew calls Allison over to scratch his back, once Sabrina realizes she pulls away from Andrew. Andrew moves to sit in between Allison and Sabrina. Feeds cut out quickly and are back with HGs complaining about not being able to sleep today, Ika is now sitting up rather then lying down.

5:52PM BBT: All cams on the green couch crew consists of everyone except Heather, Sarah, Rachelle and Arlie.

Feeds switch around, Arlie and Sarah in the KT and Heather in the WA. Rachelle is presumed to still be in the DR.

5:56PM BBT: Feeds cut between FotH and live. Ika is telling a story about her birth experience with her children and how by the time she got to the hospital she wasn't allowed drugs. Andrew asks Sarah who joins the LR why she is taking adivan. Sabrina apologizes saying Heather brought it out. Sarah is upstairs in the BR crying, presumably because Andrew asked about her meds.

5:59PM BBT: All feeds FotH.

5:56PM BBT: Sarah in the bedroom alone sitting and wiping tears from her eyes as she balls. Heather still cleaning away. Adel walks through the bathroom and feed switches to long shot of Sarah crying in the bedroom. Feeds 1 and 2 still want to know if we can keep a secret. Now 3 and 4 have the same question.

6:02PM BBT: Feeds in the BR with Sarah back on. Sarah is still crying and saying she is so embarrassed. Allison enters the room, notices Sarah crying and says "Do you want me to leave you alone?" Sarah says yes that she just needs a minute. Allison leaves. Kenny comes in and she says sorry I'm just having a minute. Kenny says do you want me to stay? Kenny sits with her on the bed and Sarah says she is just embarrassed because Andrew asked about her Ativan. Kenny says why would you be embarrassed about that. Sarah says she doesn't want people to think she is weak. Feeds cut FotH.

6:01PM BBT Cams 3 & 4 return to a crying Sarah who now turns and looks in the mirror behind her bed to wipe her eyes with a tissue. Loud voices can be heard coming through the walls from the downstairs group but too softly to make out any content. Sarah now says that she is so so embarassed and Allison barges in and says sorry do you want me to leave you alone. Sarah says just for a minute and Allison promptly leaves again. Now kenney comes in and asks if she is OK. He asks if she wants him to stay and sits next to her. She says she is embarassed because Andrew was aksing about her Ativan. Kenny says why and she replies that she does not want people to think that she is weak and we get FoTHed again.

6:09PM BBT: Feeds in the LR are back with Andrew, Heather, Ika, Adel, Allison and Neda talking about the competition and how draining crying is.

HGs talk about how they are getting paid for each competition they play in. Allison is listing how much they get paid per day - cam is not on Allison and therefore we cannot see what she is motioning. (Ika says $12 per day.) HGs then start talking about how you can live off $12 a day in Thailand.

6:13PM BBT: Kenny is back in the LR. HGs talk about other countries.

6:10PM BBT: Feeds back on green couches. Ika is saying how mentally tired she is. Andrew says that the longer you stay in the house the easier it becomes to think about going home. Talk turns to the per diem rate and that it says in the rules what the rate is. They work around trying not to say that the daily rate is 75 dollars a day. Andrew says you can live in Thailand for 12 dollars a day. Ika now talking about a friend who never realized how much skin color mattered until she started to travel. Feeds very inconsistent still. Kenny now says he was looked at as being very different when he was in Asia.

6:15PM BBT: Ika continuing to talk about her friends experiences of less tolerant societies. Ika says that only twice in her life has she experienced any trouble. They think that it is because in Canada they all grow up with everybody and have a very diverse population and different cultures are celebrated. Andrew says that if you go to Viet Nam and are allergic to peanuts you are as good as dead, they put peanuts on everything. Jon now ambles down the stairs and flops down in the middle of the group. General chit chat going on with several convos at once.

6:20PM BBT: Adel saying he likes to smoke with a Hookah but was told he could not bring it then when he got there they asked him where it was. Talk now turns to where you can or cannot smoke in different cities now. Everyone there except Sarah. Andrew now droning on about how ridiculous it is that E cigarettes with nicotine are illegal but you can still buy cigarettes. He says something that could help you get off cigarettes is banned but cigarettes are still legal because of the revenue the government gets from their sale. Adel mentions for the second or third time now that you should just smoke MJ as they are making that legal almost everywhere now.

6:26PM BBT: Jon wonders what is going on with the POV and someone says that at least he gets to play in it. (Sarah will also be playing, but I have not heard all three additional players named yet. DRG)

6:28PM BBT: Kenny and Neda and searching through the SR trying to find something to snack on. Rachelle joins them and tells Kenny how her best friend will be obsessed with him and he says he is obsessed with her and lover her. . . for one night. Jon joins them and comments about they gave us a lot of pizzas, eh? The three are eating popcorn from a rectangular container.

7:04PM BBT: Ika, Rochelle, and Neda are in the HoH room. Ika says she now feels bad to see Heather sit by herself. Neda said she was approached by Heather to see if Neda was one of the votes against her. Neda said yes. Heather says she didn't know how to go on with that conversation.

Talk turns to Trevor Boris from Much Music, they say he works for Big Brother, and assists on the team that makes up the tasks.

Feeds switches to bathroom, Sarah, Andrew and Sabrina . Sabrina : "Yay I get my friend back." and she hugs Andrew.. Sarah says to make sure Jon does not win PoV.

7:04 PM BBT
Feeds switches to bathroom, Sarah and Sabrina. Sabrina asks Sarah, Why does Kenny hate me? be honest.
Sarah;'He doesn`t hate you, I swear on my kids.' Sabrina;'But do you think he doesn`t like me.'
Kenny walks in the bathroom. Sabrina;'Kenny come over here, do you hate me ?" Kenny;'I don`t hate you.'
Sabrina;'I hate being paranoid.' Ika walks in walks around and leaves. Sarah;'Have you noticed, Ika walks in,
pauses and leaves.' Sabrina tells Kenny she thinks of Andrew as her friend.

7:24 PM BBT Kenny, Neda, Rachelle,Adel, Jon, Andrew, Sabrina and Sarah in the bathroom. Kenny grooming his beard. Houuseguests
getting ready for POV. Neda standing over Sarah, with tweezers plucking out the white hair. Sabrina says, you know everytime you pluck
one out, 2 grow out. Kenny says that`s not true. Sarah says I dye my hair anyways. Sabrina;'Tomorrow is dye our hair day.'

Heather, Allison and Kenny in the living room practicing for the lacross POV.

7:33 PM BBT
Heather, Allison and Kenny in the living room practicing for the lacross POV. Kenny says his dogs full name is 'Molly Zina Brain.'
Allison tries to throw the ball at Kenny and hits the chandelier over the table. Talk turns to the curling competition from last BBCAN.
They continue practicing, and Allison hits the chandelier again and again. Kenny says his jeans make his back side sweaty.

7:33 PM BBT
Heather, Allison and Kenny in the living room practicing for the lacross POV. It is now Heather`s turn to practice with Kenny.
Kenny talks about the different sports activities for young people in his small town. Heather says, your small town sounds
alot like my small town. Sarah and Allison talk about how the 2 national sports in Canada is hockey and lacrosse.
Adel walks in. Adel calls himself;'Tabasco' Sarah compliments Adel on his teeth. Adel;'thank you that`s my thing is good teeth.'
Andrew walks in. Sabrina yells from upstairs, she wants ice coffee with lots of ice. Andrew just reached into his pocket and pulled
out 10 pesos. His last time he wore those pants were on vacation to Mexico.

#BBCAN2 7:45 PM BBT Andrew yells to Sabrina upstairs,;'I`ll make you ice coffee, but you have to come downstairs and clean out the
blender.'

Ika, Neda, Rochelle, Sabrina in the HOH. Ika asks;'Do we keep going forward with the girls alliance or do we disband the girl alliance.?
Because I feel there is no trust among the girls, and we must decide if we`ll stick together, or do we go our seperate ways.'
Sabrina;'Should we go our seperate ways?" Neda;'I think Jon would save Kenny if push came to shove'

7:59 PM BBT

Ika, Neda, Rochelle, Sabrina in the HOH. Ika asks;'I`d like a clear answer if we`re together or no, by the time I leave the room.
I feel there is no trust at all. So are we together or not?" Sabrina;'It sucks this has to happend.' Ika;'Now that Sarah is with
the boys and it sucks.''She is on the other side.'

8:00PMBBT: Sabrina is in the HoHR talking to Ika, Rachelle and Neda... bashing Sarah. Things Sarah has said, she didn't vote with them, Sabrina is laying it on thick. Ika is spilling her opinion about what happened with Sarah. Sabrina is now saying she has a pain in her head, it is throbbing, they are all telling her to take deep breaths. They tell her to start eating and she says she is ok now. (very dramatic) Ika jumps right back on to the Sarah bash.

8:07PMBBT: Ika says she has barely spent time with Sarah and only had a couple of convos with her so if anyone should be upset, it should be Sabrina. Sabrina says she deals with things differently and she shows it in a different way. Sabrina says that Ika reacts differently and Ika is saying she gets angry and she doesn't trust people. Ika "Why is it for you to have those feelings but not ok for me?" when it comes to not trusting people. It is a roundabout of the same convo over and over.

8:13PMBBT: Sab "I don't like the way you are looking at me!" Ika "You are talking, I am looking at you in the eyes." Rachelle, Neda, Sabrina all feel that Ika does not trust them. Ika says she doesn't trust anyone 100% in the game. After what happened with Sarah's vote, she has doubt. We now have HotH!

8:45PMBBT: Feed 1 and 2 are on. Sarah is talking to Sabrina and Rachelle in the HoHR. She tells them that she knows why Ika feels the way she does. Sarah leaves and Sabrina whispers to Rachelle who is going out next. She makes it seem like Sarah is on her way out. They hug, Sabrina squeals as they do.

8:50PMBBT: Kenny is in the HoHR. Sabrina checks for eavesdroppers. Kenny says everything Ika says is a lie. Sabrina wants Kenny to tell Rachelle that if she does this (I am guessing putting Ika on the block) she will stay a hell of a lot longer. He adds that if Rachelle does this, it will be doing everyone a favor. Rachelle says "I think everyone will vote her out." Ken lists who he thinks will vote her out.

8:55PMBBT: Ken says Jon is his only competition for this POV and he is tired, hungover and moody. Rachelle says Jon would probably do what she wants anyway. Ken says they have to have their bases covered. Rachelle looks nervous. Ken "You are not here to make friends! Remember that! She doesn't give a sh*t about anyone, remember that!" No one is telling Neda til after tomorrow's POV ceremony. They are going to pull Alison off the block.

8:58PMBBT: Ken calls Heather a blessing in disguise. She has a free week and they are just using her. Rachelle is worried about Adel winning an HoH. Ken says he is confident to beat Adel in any competition. Ken "Ika is not only a physical threat, she is a..." Rachelle jumps in "Mental case!" They are just running through scenarios for the next couple of weeks.

9:00PMBBT: Ken says to Rachelle "So what if she is coming after you? You aren't gonna have to talk to her! Win win!" And we get HotH on all 4 feeds.

9:15PMBBT: Plans are hatching, HG are scheming! We get excited and BOOM! We see "Can you keep a secret?" Of course not! And that is why we get HotH when something juicy is going on in the BB house! Could they finally be playing for the veto? Or did a lightbulb burn out? Stay tuned, when we know, you will know!

Oh what the heck, so I'm a few minutes early tonight, you can just report about the Hush screen here:

Sunday, March 23 Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Now, about Sunday, things are worse Sunday as far as coverage than today, BTW, thanks to the same few people for coming through once again, we need updaters for Sunday! From 11AM to 9PM, please help. Don't you people have friends you could get to help?