Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Spencer Bledsoe (Brains)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,774 posts

9kfp.jpg

Name (Age): Spencer Bledsoe (21)
Tribe Designation: Brains Tribe
Current Residence: Chicago, Ill.
Personal Claim to Fame: Captain of my high school cross country and track teams, Georgia’s 2009-2010 High School Chess Champion, tying for 1st at the World Open Chess tournament for a prize of $6,609 and becoming a U.S. Chess Expert.
Inspiration in Life: The former governor Mitt Romney has been successful in everything he’s ever attempted, be it private equity, business/law school or running the Olympics. He has accumulated enormous wealth in starting several successful business ventures and constitutes the perfect embodiment of capitalism.
Hobbies: Chess, ultimate frisbee and partying.
Pet Peeves: People who are stupid but still voice their opinions, incompetent leaders, those who don’t respect intelligence and those who expect handouts in life. 3 Words to Describe You: Brilliant, competitive and arrogant.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A chess board – with a chess board present, I know I have the ability to impress whoever I’m with. Regular practice is also important. The American Flag – perhaps my biggest source of pride is being an American; and The Economist – This is my preferred news source (despite the fact that it’s perceived as “snobbish”).
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: The cleverness and strategic planning of Stephen, but the personality of Marty. Like Marty, I am a natural leader and can come off as pompous or bombastic. Also, I shared Marty’s disdain for Jane on S21.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The competition. I’m insanely competitive in chess, pursuing a career in investment banking, and everything I do. I want to play the game of Survivor for the challenge, the competition and the chance to prove myself in such an epic game, under such trying circumstances. Also, the money. The expected value of playing Survivor is, monetarily alone, worth more than most peoples’ salaries. I love $1,000,000 almost as much as winning.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a strong leader despite my young age, and have worked well in a team in a number of different academic, athletic and chess-related capacities. I’m also extremely competitive and would be a large asset to a tribe in puzzles and endurance-related challenges, as well as strategic competitions.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’m the chess expert who can plan my victory 10 moves in advance. I can use economic game theory to know the incentives of those around me. I’m the only guy who has these skills and is still personable enough to win. Think of me as a John Cochran who doesn’t suck.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? A Brain, in both life and Survivor super fandom. I've seen every episode. I know the game inside and out. I'll know what I'm doing in camp life; I could probably even build a shelter just using rocks. When my body is withered and I'm left with only my t-shirt and tighty whities, I won't be a little boy out there. I'll rely on my mind.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? What type of person excels in Survivor? The person who pushes the game forward strategically - the Rob Cesternino, Yul Kwon or Todd Hertzog. A Parvati or Ozzy may slip through the cracks, but this is a brain game.

Watch Spencer's Cast Video!

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

Mitt Romney, partying,Hates incompetent leaders, arrogant, wants to impress people in the woods with his chess skills...sounds like a perfect Republican to me I'm just laughing...can not wait to see him build a shelter with rocks from his head.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,303 posts

Another generic byproduct of a lazy, politically brainwashed and worthless generation.

NEXT

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

yes wicked one and completely off to one side too. He'll only survive a little longer if they merge soon given the brain drain that is going on.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,303 posts
WHO taught this kid to eat?

PIG

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,482 posts

Definitely my favorite (gotta love the nerds) and pretty obvious he's a Survivor

production fav too...LOTS of air time.

He went down a peg for not liking kids  (nobody said he had to have any)

but I am rooting for him to be in the top 3 with Woo and Tony!

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts

If Spencer doesn't win survivor, then the joke is on us.  They've been building him up for the entire season.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,303 posts

Don't like HIM.

Like his smarmy tude tho.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,758 posts

He is a whinny little wimp - He should be sent to the kids table

Janis

Janis

• Pip
  • 890 posts
I like Spencer and I guess the rocks in his head got him pretty far in the game. I hope either he or Woo win cannot stand Tony from day 1.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,482 posts

If Spencer doesn't win survivor, then the joke is on us.  They've been building him up for the entire season.

What Survivor has been building is the Survivor Re-Match:  "Heros, Villains, Brains, Braun, Beauty and The Rest Of You Too Stupid & Clueless Castaways who played the game to know what beach you were on, where in the world you were, or what game you are in"!!

What else is left???

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,099 posts

Just when I thought Bitter Jury Syndrome was going to ruin this season for me, along comes Survivor enthusiast and the voice of reason . . . Spencer!  Thank god for players like Spencer who truly understand the GAME of Survivor.  For that, I wouldn't mind seeing you play again.  And I usually hate returning players.

Ohnowhatnow

Ohnowhatnow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have to disagree.  I think Spencer was the worst form of Bitter Jury Syndrome.  The honourable victory of defeating the more worthy opponent was a perfectly valid argument to make.  Regardless, neither of the final contestants were particularly good at making their arguments to the Jury.  So as the final person to comment, someone who is a 'student of the game' and knows that the jury is a fundamental part of winning, Spencer decides to make the winning argument for the player he thinks should win.  Primarily because that player has played the game as he thinks it should have been played.  In those 5 minutes for me Spencer became the villain of the entire series and sullied what was an enjoyable season.  I would love to know how it would have turned out without Spencers one sided closing statements.  Let them speak for themselves, let them win the jury on their own terms.  Zero respect for spencer, and he was up until that moment my favourite player.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,758 posts

Just when I thought Bitter Jury Syndrome was going to ruin this season for me, along comes Survivor enthusiast and the voice of reason . . . Spencer!  Thank god for players like Spencer who truly understand the GAME of Survivor.  For that, I wouldn't mind seeing you play again.  And I usually hate returning players.

I so agree with you jersey. He probably has the best handle on the game and I wish he didn't start out playing the game on defense and I would be happy if he won.

I thought he was a whiny baby at first but I do have a new found respect for him.

I say bring him back too.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,303 posts

Little douche.... 

loved his tenacity

shoulda been a F2 with he and Kass

hope he returns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users