Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Tony Vlachos (Brawn)

7ub4.jpg

Name (Age): Tony Vlachos (39)
Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe
Current Residence: Jersey City, N.J.
Personal Claim to Fame: Becoming a Jersey City police officer.
Inspiration in Life: My father for being the dad that he was. He was a great role model and I hope that I can be the same for my children.
Hobbies: Jet skiing, playing pool and surfing the web.
Pet Peeves: Thugs who wear skinny jeans. Also, people who see me speaking on the phone, but yet they feel the need to start a conversation with me. Like it’s that urgent for them to know "how's it going" while I'm speaking on the phone. SO RUDE!!!
3 Words to Describe You: Versatile, clever and competitive.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Cigarettes, coffee and liquor. I don’t smoke or drink coffee or liquor, but I would love to bring those items with me just so that I can barter with my tribemates! You know at some point in the game they would even give up immunity just to have a little taste of these items.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Russell Hantz, because I can be just as devious. Boston Rob, because I can be just as slick.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: My main reason: The MILLION DOLLARS of course. There's no way I would be going out there for half that prize! Secondly, I’m a huge fan of the show and I would love to give the fans a great season to be remembered.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Adapt and overcome! That’s the kind of training I have as a cop and that’s exactly what I’m going to do on that island! Adapt and I will overcome!
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have been a street cop for 12 years. My experiences as a cop give me a huge advantage going into this game. Being outside my element is my forte. That's what I do for a living. What’s going to be normal for me will be very stressful for the average castaway.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? Sounds like a trick question. We'll let’s see. I'm a beautiful person that has a sharp brain and strong muscles. Based on appearance, I would consider myself "Brawn." For the purposes of Survivor though, I would consider myself "Brains." Maybe I wasn't the smartest in school, but I was always the sharpest!!!
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Survivor is definitely a game of all-around strategy. Brawn and beauty can fight over silver, but Brains would surely bring home the gold!

Watch Tony's Cast Video!

He won't last long.

He won't last long.

He won't last long.

This macho loudmouth is starting to remind me of another azzwipe named "Cappy" on Big Brother. Will probably not make the merge.

Nothing I hate more than a bad winner. Nothing I would love more than seeing his own words shoved down his throat.

He sounds like he's JUST going through puberty with that voice.

I don't know about the voice, but the man has put the fun back into Survivor. Don't think he'll win . . . don't care.

I haven't been over here because I thought there was no forum made.

I am on TEAM TONY! Love him and he has made this season fun.

Goooooooooooooooooo Tony!

It appears Tony's got enough fire power (idols) to make it to the end. I do agree he's been entertaining so far, and lucky.

He's only entertaining because nobody else is noticable.

I don't think it matters tho if they even miraculously FIND a cast of interesting characters... Survivor is now too predictable and there are no surprises left. Even the dumbest of players have read the HOW TO manual.

Well, Tony must have skipped the manual because the moves this season have been unpredictable. And kudos to Survivor for eliminating Redemption Island and getting back to basics.

Guest 6Borders

Annoying as all get-out but dang, the guy came to play and play hard, knows the game

inside and out and reads people like a taudry romance novel. I don't want him to win,

even tho he probably deserves it (and I think he's Survivor production's pick to win, cos

if he doesn't take it this season he will be back until he does), but cripes he is entertaining!!

Tony continues to baffle me. Why did he end up voting out Trish? I understand the bluff he's trying to make with the idols, but he should've used the regular one to save Trish and hold onto his secret one to continue the bluff... assuming he knew Trish was going to be voted out.

Tony continues to baffle me. Why did he end up voting out Trish? I understand the bluff he's trying to make with the idols, but he should've used the regular one to save Trish and hold onto his secret one to continue the bluff... assuming he knew Trish was going to be voted out.

I'm right with you on this. I think he was so focused on The Tony Show that he overlooked a crucial move. Maybe the most critical of errors at this point in the game.

Same here.

If he wanted Trish beside him at the end, he should have decided with her whom to vote for.

Then, he could have used both idols to save the two of them (special idol need only be played if necessary after votes).

That way, they could have voted out either Woo or Kass, and been up against whichever remained plus Spencer.

I understand Tony wanting to bluff that his special idol's power is that it is good for one more week, but he still could have done so if he did not need to play it after votes were read.

Maybe he sacrificed Trish to gain Woo's trust, something not shown to the viewers to augment suspense.

I imagine we will find out soon enough, as the finale is next Wednesday!

ditto what Jedi said. Good synopsis

and Tony is the only one left that deserves to win

Guest 6Borders

Tony's starting to lose it but that means nothing in the (behind the scenes production world of survivor).

Spencer and Kass are students of the game and know he can't

play the special idol at final 4..I think what Woo actually knows about the game remains to

be seen.

If Tony gets voted off and is not in F3 LMAO will be short-lived if ya don't like "bring backs" cos they will give him

the money and the glory somehow!

He NORMALLY sounds like that. His never to end puberty cracking voice is like nails running down a chalkboard.

Grown man? Not so much.

I did not want him to win... but since Woo took him to the end, I'm glad Tony won.

Sign in to follow this