Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Lindsey Ogle (Brawn)

838k.jpg

Name (Age): Lindsey Ogle (29)
Tribe Designation: Brawn Tribe
Current Residence: Kokomo, Ind.
Personal Claim to Fame: Rising above all obstacles with a smile, by myself.
Inspiration in Life: Martin Luther King Jr., in a time of struggle he pushed through without violence. A positive movement and true leader.
Hobbies: Camping, recycled art projects and planning parties.
Pet Peeves: Incapable people, party poopers and when people don’t tell you that you have something in your teeth.
3 Words to Describe You: Random (hilarious), powerful and tenacious.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? A picture of my loved ones for motivation, a dollar for perspective and a shot of Jack Daniels for a kick.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To win money. My daughter and I have been poor for too long.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My brain works better under pressure, I’m athletic, a fighter and “cut the fat” in every situation.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have overcome major resistance and challenges by myself. I am a fighter and there’s no limit to what I can do for my baby.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? I own a salon so I'm around beauty all day, I'm a smart ass so that's where I'm considered a brain, and I’m feisty and strong so ultimately, I think I'm a Brawn.
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? Challenges go to Brawns. Beauties are better at the social game. Ultimately, it's a social game, not a physical competition, so unless someone is a master manipulator on the Brawn tribe or is a socio-path, a Brawn will win.

Watch Lindsey's Cast Video!

She looks European and admires MLK...that's refreshing. She is poor and wants the money ....that's sensible. She sounds like someone with grit...I like her.

Jury's out on her. She was too paranoid.

Jury's out on her. She was too paranoid.

She made a complete fool of herself. I expected a little toughness from a member of the Brawn tribe. She shouldn't be able to attend the reunion.

What an awful loser. Who tells someone their teeth are annoying?

So you quit in order to protect your daughter from seeing you get in a fight?

Yeah. Much better that she see you make fun of the appearance of a woman 20 years your senior and you stomping off in a huff because you didn't get your way.

I wish Jeff had laid into her a bit and hope to not see her at the reunion too.

Should have walked her back to camp and after telling everyone Lindsey has chosen to leave the game on her own accord he takes her unlit torch and throws it into the fire.

Sign in to follow this