Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Kassandra “Kass” McQuillen (Brains)

tom0.jpg

Name (Age): Kassandra “Kass” McQuillen (41)
Tribe Designation: Brains Tribe
Current Residence: Tehachapi, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: My daughter, putting myself through law school while working full-time, and winning $1.2 million in my first trial with no court experience.
Inspiration in Life: Anyone who follows their dreams and doesn’t give up.
Hobbies: Reading, rabble rousing and golfing/walking/hiking.
Pet Peeves: Stupid people, toilet paper rolls left empty on the roller, laundry outside the basket and whining/excuses.
3 Words to Describe You: Resourceful, tenacious and underestimated.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? My daughter’s princess crown towel—I love it and her, a Frisbee to play with and a littlest pet shop from my daughter to keep in my pocket.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Sandra, she didn’t seem to be in it for anything but winning money for her family.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: For the fun, challenge and money.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m pretty resourceful, logical and patient. I can assess a situation quickly and be reasonable.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I like to win and always do! Plus, I’m lucky and can finagle my way out of situations.
Do You Consider Yourself a Brain, a Beauty or a Brawn? We all know I'm not here because of how I look in a bikini. I have a tendency to think I'm smarter than a lot of people, but don't we all? I guess not or you wouldn't be asking the question. There you have it - those are the analytical skills that prove I must be a Brain!
Who Do You Think Has the Best Chance in the Game of Survivor: Brains, Beauty or Brawn? I'm guessing Brains because I plan to win while not caring how I look and quite possibly sucking at challenges.

Watch Kass' Cast Video!

Odd she is cute and does not know it...I say she is a naive attorney...likely to be voted off first

I'd like that Wicked, I was impressed that she was able to swing to get off Garrett even though she knew the rice waster was due. She was flexible enough to see the right way to thread her way through...smarter than naive for sure.

I'm not sure how everyone feels about Kass, but I loved her in last night's episode especially at tribal council. They attorney side of her is coming out. What I also find fun to watch is how she keeps her composure while everyone else just freaks out on her. I guess all those years of working in the courtroom prepared her for that. Other people's thoughts?

She's BEEN playing her attorney role all along. Might be the only thing that's saved her. She's definitely the most intelligent to date. She'll make it to the end BUT because that jury os a barrel of bitter apples, won't win.

I'm not sure how everyone feels about Kass, but I loved her in last night's episode especially at tribal council. They attorney side of her is coming out. What I also find fun to watch is how she keeps her composure while everyone else just freaks out on her. I guess all those years of working in the courtroom prepared her for that. Other people's thoughts?

I thought her giving Trish the finger was exceptionally foul. Where was her composure then?

I don't think you can simply look at one outlier and say that she's not a composed individual. I think the finger was uncalled for and will hurt her at the end, but all the events leading up to the tribal council, including the tribal council, has shown that she can maintain her composure.

Her giving Trish the finger (behind Trish's back, I think?) as Trish walked away after being voted out sure did get some reactions from the jury.

I'm not sure if the jury will view that as positive or negative yet.

All in all, I'm not sure if Kass is playing a good game or not, but at least she IS playing a game.

Her stirring the pot and causing chaos is entertaining. I still want to just slap her.....

I think she has played a really good game although I do not think anyone on the jury will agree. As far as her giving Trish the finger I thought it was funny and an honest reaction to what traspired earlier.

Guest 6Borders

I still like her even tho she just makes me want to call for a mistrial!!

I love the way she stirs the pot and then grins like a Cheshire Cat!

She and Tony are like a really bad episode of Law & Order that nobody

believes...the one where the DA and the cops are just acting like fools and

then they all go for a drink afterwards and argue about who is going to pay!

My jury is still out on the upraised digit...I've kinda wanted to do that to Trish

since she stepped on the island.

Kass is NOT going to buy Tony's story that he can play the special idol

at final 4 unless she has a coconut fall on her head and gets Survivor amnesia...she

won a 1.2 mil settlement first time in court and I don't think it was beginner's

luck then and I don't think she's F4 Survivor for the same!

Do we know for sure the special Idol cannot be used at final four?

I believe so. Tony said in his confessional that he can't use it pass the final 5. And when he found the idol, there's the usual rule stuff that goes along with it attached to it.

Yeah, I believe Tony said in his confessional that he is going to lie about how deep into the game his special idol can be used.

I don't think Kass will buy into his lie, and probably neither will Spencer.

I agree with those who have stated they just want to slap the snot out of Kass. Her schtick is annoying.

I was asked by one of my friends if the fact that Kass is a woman had anything to do with how she was viewed as a gameplayer. Does anyone have thoughts or opinions? She may have a point, but I think the fact that comes across as emotionless has something to do with it also. I believe her job had trained her to be like that.

I never question my dislike of a male player as to whether or not his gender played any part. I don't think it's any different for females. Kass just needed to hang her loss on something.

Her gender meant nothing to me. I think she helped make the season enjoyable with her snarky talk and stirring the pot.

Still preferred Kass to ANY of the other players.

I like Kass she has a pleasing personality in that she seems pretty unflappable. I do not get why so many had so much antipathy to her. She was older and an attorney and a female and I do think those things work against her. She needed to be more aware of how Woo functioned...she could have pointed out that loyalty is not necessarily honorable in this game. She got to me with her "strategy" when she would say she was going to vote someone out and then back out on her plan. that was a pain.

Sign in to follow this