September 14th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

I"m still not sure what Iv won...I've heard a car, a puppy, a pony (lol)

Iv to BB - Hurry up already!!

Jan says she is embarassed that she did so horribly and sucks at endurance. Iv announces that she is ripe (lol) and Mag congratulates everyone. Mags brother is 22 (or 23) and won a marathon. Iv wonders if maybe she won a house.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

Click!

Its open!

Note Reads: Your Prize is in the BackYard

The girls RUN down the stairs but BB can be overheard saying:

"Its a lockdown Ladies...."

They are now waiting in the kitchen.. very nervous excitement.

What is it?

Could be an SUV?

An Escalade (Esplanade?)

It could be a Horse?

Waiting, waiting to go outside...

Maggie contratulates them both.

Janelle says she felt like she was on acid on that dizzying wheel.

"Not that Ive done Acid.. but i saw it on 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" the Movie"

Ivette calls out loud... "BB, how long is this gonna take!?"

"Why Ivette.. you got somewhere you gotta go?"

Waiting.....

I wish I was joking right now.. but we got FishCam on all 4 Feeds.

Stay tuned.. Big Brother will be right back :D

Screaming and squealing they are running into the backyard...There are a pair of Vespa scooters outside. Iv yells "for me and tush!!!"...fish on the feeds, but you can still hear them. Iv announces that one of them is Tush's favorite color. Mag says that it is her favorite color too. Janelle says it is a great prize. Iv is yelling to Tush and Jan says this is why they measured their heads. Jan puts on the helmet and we get ....fish...again...

Guest Shockalot

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSS!!!

Its a Pair of Scooters!!

Two matching Motor Scooters - One Dark, One Light.

"OMG.. TUSHY and I will LOOK so CUTE!!!!"

Helmets Included!

"So this is why they asked to measure our Heads!"

we get the HGs back for a second and Janelle is questioning what Vespa scooters cost and guesses they are expensive. Iv wants to know from BB if they take the helmets back. Jan wants to trade her plasma for one and Iv asks BB if she can do that. Mag says.."uhh...I wanna trade somethin".. Maggie says you could ride these in Vegas. Janelle says they are perfect. Maggie wants to know if Iv really needs 2.

J - "if you wanna sell one..."

M - "do you really need 2? see? 2 can fit on one"

J - "wow, what a great prize"

M - "congratulations"

Iv - I gotta see which color Tushy wants.

Janelle wants one in pink or baby blue

Iv - we thought it was a car

J - we totally thought it was a car you guys

M - that's better than a car...Dave is gonna be like...did you forget that we NEED transportation?

J - that's an awesome prize. Really expensive I think

M - I think they are like 3 or 4 a piece.

Iv - I think they are more than that

M - you got the coolest prize

Iv - I think Jans plasma is better

M - all of our prizes have been good.

They all agree that they need showers and Janelle says that she has a HUGE zit to pop.

Maggie offered the shower to Janelle first cause she said Janelle was off first and had waited longer to shower. Jan goes in to do that.

11:47pm bbt

F1 - empty gym

F2 - empty living room

F3 - Maggie digging through her suitcase - unpacking and resettling in

F4 - Janelle showers

Maggie heads off to the bathroom and ask Jan if she can share the shower with her. janelle says sure she would enjoy the company. Maggie takes care getting in the shower to not move the curtain in between so that the camera wont catch janelle naked. Janelle offers Maggie some of the body wash that Jans mother sent to her. Maggie thanks her and says it smells good.

Janelle and Maggie agree that this competition was the hardest one yet. Maggie says even harder than the ropes. (dunno where Iv is....DR maybe)

Janelle says that her feet hurt SO bad and Maggie agrees. Maggie doesn't think that anyone else in America could run for 4 hours in a row. They both agree that it was a good competition.Janelle says that this is the hardest one that she has seen in all of BB. Maggie says they should be proud that they were a part of it.

M - I dont fell like doing anythin gbut going to bed. Whoa! that was the biggest zit ever..My face is torn up. I miss April

Jan - me too. She's funny. I would have liked to have done that comp. with her.

M - she wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes

They agree that A is the nicest girl ever, but the minute that the movement started, she (A) would have been OFF That thing.

J - I hope that my family isn't embarrassed of me for doing so bad

M - I dont even know what you're thinking...3 1/2 hours is great! that is intense!

Janelle asks Maggie if she wants to go and eat with her and Maggie says yes. They comment how weird it is that there are only 3 of them in the house now

BB - Janelle, please put on you rmicrophone

J - sorry BB it's my big boobies

12:08am bbt

Maggie is gonna make grilled cheese sandwiches and Janelle says that she will make tomato soup to go with them. She heads off to the storeroom and Maggie in the bathroom brushes out her hair.

M - how are you mkaing it?

J - what?

M - the soup

janelle plans to add water and heat (lol)

Janelle and Maggie making food. Janelle will take white bread and American cheese. They both agree that they love the scooters that Ivette won. Jan comments how cute the blue one is. As a joke Maggie put a jar of peanut butter in April's suitcase.

J - you're funny

M - she'll find it later

J - she's so cute. April really is funny

M - she's actually hilarious. She likes to have fun

J - yep.

J - can you have butter?

M - yeah

J - isn't there dairy in it?

M- no

J - yeah there is

M - margarine..i can have margarine. I dunno. I grew up on margarine..we never had butter - she (M)doesn't know if it contains dairy, and she has never bought butter before so she isn't sure if she is allowed to eat it or not.

Janelle says that physical endurance comps aren't her thing. That is why she has never tried out for survivor.

small talk over eating.....

Maggie reminds Janelle that the HOH is a 3-parter. Janelle thought that Ivette had won it for the night and got to sleep there tonight. Maggie says no. She says that the final HOH is on Friday.

Janelle again talks about her zits and how she hates endurance comps. Jan asks Maggie how long she could have gone if she hadn't fallen.

M - hours

J - wow, really? are you serious?

M - yeah, i wasn't winded at all

J - was your body hurting?

M - my fingers were sore

J - mine were purple

M - I can't believe I discovered turning sideways 4 hours into it..Once i did that it was like nothing

J - i started that way, but i was afraid of falling

M - maybe that was why I tripped

J - yeah, cause it's hard to balance with one hand

M - yeah, and I picked the wrong arm to stick with and was crossed one over the other.

J - I'm not sure even wearing the gloves would of helped me..that's how bad i sucked

M - I could hear you panting. I was afraid you were gonna get hurt

J - I know...I was gonna pass out

- they are giggling back and forth..friendly tomato soup banter

Maggie goes into the bathroom and washes off a mask that Janelle and she applied earlier to deep cleanse.

Ivette is showering. Maggie comments that she really likes the scooters. Iv says that she asked in the DR ...the lawyers about giving Maggie a scooter..Maggie tells her not to do that, that she fell and that's it...Ivette says "no...you didnt fall"..

- looks like Ivette thinks that Mag threw it to her and she wants to reward her.

12:36am bbt

M - you have GOT to have a grilled cheese with that soup...it is SOOOO good

I - i dont want the soup though

M - it was incredible!

I = how come we got blisters?

M - uhhmm..cause we ran...for 4 hours!

As they are in the bathroom drying off and putting hair up.....Maggie whispers to Ivette that she is disappointed that she (Ivette) lost faith in herself out there. That they both beat Janelle..

Maggie heads into the kitchen to make Ivette a grilled cheese sandwich - she'll take wheat, and not too burned please.

M - you dont want the soup i saved you?

I - what?

M - soup...I saved you soup

I - no, i'm not a big fan of soup, thanks

Ivette says she will help Maggie clean up.

12:49am bbt

Ivette hugs Maggie in the bathroom...whispering to her, but too muffled for me to understand.

M - I'm kinda stressed...

I - should we study?

M - probably...

they head back to the kitchen where Ivette's sandwich is cookin. They are discussing whether they should study tonight for the comp. tomorrow. Sounds like school has begun

12:51am bbt

F1 - empty living room

F2 - empty dining room

F3 & 4 - common bedroom with Ivette and Maggie

BB: - Ivette - please move your microphone Higher

I - (while eating sandwich in bed across from Maggie) - what I was saying out there. If i am sitting at the end with her..doing the questions..If she wins, she is gonna pick you anyways

M - you dont know that

I - I know that Maggie..trust me, I know that

BB - Maggie..please do not obstruct your microphone

I - that was our treadmill. you and I were good

M - 4 1/2 hours we lasted.

I - we should do a marathon

M - i can run a marathon, just not in the time that they give you

I - he won the ny marathon? that is amazing

M - he's my cousin. He's actually Dave's cousin....

FISH

12:56am bbt

I - they knew that was just you and me

M - what do you mean?

I - it wasn't about one of us having to get it..yaknowwhatimean? I was shocked how fast Janelle got winded

M - you think she threw it?

I - noooo..she has no guarantee. She has no guarantee

M - right. I can't believe that was so physical though. Anyone off the street could NOT have done that. It was hopping for 4 hours

I - you were hopping for 4 hours

I - listen, i dont think she works well under pressure

M - i do..i dont think she gives a fuck

I - tomorrow there might be things missing.....dont spend your time looking all around...go to definite spots from the beginning (talking about studying tomorrow for the comp cause it could be anything). There are reasons that things are the way they are..focus on things that were the same since the beginning and that wouldn't change..look there. You might need to memorize the code for my lock

Ivette goes to get the combination so they can memorize it....28-86-70

More school

1:03am bbt

Maggie is ready for BB to call her into the DR cause she's tired. Ivette and Maggie both say that they feel very calm right now.

I - if we're not fortunate to have the 2 of us at the end of this, I'm fighting for you 100%

M- what do you mean?

I - if for some reason, it comes to the end and you and I aren't face to face sitting next to each other...I will be fighting for you 100%

M - you better. You have to.

I - 5 more days and we can see our loved ones

M - i'm so ready for this to be over

I - what did April tell you?

M - she loves you and knows you are a great person. She wanted to talk to you but didn't want to fluster you or make you sad before the HOH comp. She wanted you to know that she loves you.

M - BB come onnn..I'm really fuckin tired

1:09am bbt

Janelle is out of the diary room and in the bathroom now with Ivette. Janelle hugs Ivette and tells her thank you for cheering her on tonight. Ivette says it was nothing and that she really did good tonight..that Jan was fighting for it as hard as Iv and Mag were.

(as a side note...I have NO idea why this post is this long...I keep starting anew I think ..but nu-uh...this ONE post could go on forever - lol)

1:16am bbt

Ivette can't wait to see her mom. She is telling Janelle what a homebody she is. They are sitting on the floor in the main bedroom sharing the products that Janelle's mom sent. Janelle says that her mom would be pleased if she shared with everyone. Ivette says she will have to visit the Mary Kay websitewhen she gets out. She is interested in her mother (Iv's) getting into the sales side like Jan's mom does. janelle thinks that Ivette's mother could love it as much as her mom does.

I - hopefully there is a market for it out there where I live. People are so strange there, doyouknowwhatimean? Does your mom sell at doctors offices and stuff?

Jan says something about her mom being a director in a city of 5,000.

FISH

1:19 - back

Jan - it's so funny...cause my friend Amani

FISH

1:24am bbt - back

I - I want her to find something to do that she really enjoys

J - it is a great company to work for. My mom loves her car. The company is very..what's the word

FISH (the word....is...FISH!)

1:32am - back

still talking about the benefits of working for mary kay...and then...1:33...fish

- that's it for me...caught my limit..night :)

MIJ up and at the kitchen table talking

M says her thums are bruised

I said she is dark and doesn't bruise.

J isn't talking

M said she woke up to a nightmare again. She said it is probably related to eating late and to the tomato soup because your eating habits can affect your sleeping.

I noticed that she has bruising.

J held out her hands and they comment on how big Jan's hands are.

I said that A had the longest arms for her little body.

Just random chit chat.

I is talking about her toe hurting and having surgery and not being able to work.

M talks about who else from the house would not have been able to do the comp last night...

She says only Rachel, Jen, Ashlea and that it was made for them.

Iv said she cannot wait to get out of the house and listen to the music that they have missed out on.

J said that her favorite station went out of business, Iv said because they didn't play enough commercials to pay the bills.

Jan is talking about when Kaysar was HOH and how fun it was that week. She says week 2 and 3 were her favorites. and that Howie's favorite is probably when K was HOH as well.

M's favorite weeks were 3 and 4 because very little game talk going on then 4 in the HOH room.

Iv said her favorites was when Cappy was there. She told Jan that how Howie was to Jan is how Cappy is to Iv because he made her laugh all the time and she gave him constant shit. She also agrees that Maggie HOH was fun too.

Jan asks what their least favorite week was...

Iv said her least fave was last week and she hated seeing Beau leave.

M said her least fave was week 6 Jan agrees.

Looks like Ivette and Maggie are hanging out as Maggie awaits competing in part 2 of the HOH. Janelle is walking around from room to room.

M: "She keeps walking past because she doesn't want us to talk."

I: " I know."

M: "I have to keep cool. If I don't, it's all over."

M walks around looking for gloves. She found a pair. (They seem to think she'll need them.)

M: "I can't worry. If it's meant to be, I'll get it."

M reviewing the order of the evictions with I.

M singing "How much is that doggie in the window?"

M: "My belly's upset."

J answers her from the next room (can't hear).

M burps

J yells, "Lovely!"

BBT 2:05 PM

M,I,J all just king of walking around as if they are waiting for something to happen. M said she couldn't find her gloves so maybe they are preparing for another part of the HOH comp. J is in the kitchen area and M,I are in the common room. It looked like Iv was either going over possible questions or praying to herself while M looked for her gloves. Iv sitting on the floor at the end of her bed and M just walking around clapping her gloved hands together.

BBT 2:15 pm

M,I, still in common room asking each other questions sounds like about different comp winners, who ate what, etc. They are whispering. J in kitchen at counter, appears to be looking at the memory wall.

M,I,J all just king of walking around as if they are waiting for something to happen. M said she couldn't find her gloves so maybe they are preparing for another part of the HOH comp. J is in the kitchen area and M,I are in the common room. It looked like Iv was either going over possible questions or praying to herself while M looked for her gloves. Iv sitting on the floor at the end of her bed and M just walking around clapping her gloved hands together.

M,I, still in common room asking each other questions sounds like about different comp winners, who ate what, etc. They are whispering. J in kitchen at counter, appears to be looking at the memory wall.

Janelle won the second round of HOH.

Maggie and Ivette are talking about the compitition. Apparently, Maggie read a questions worng and it cost her the game.

THe new table in the kitchen seems to have the prize money in it. Ivette said she can't beleive Janelle still thinks she has a chance at the money in the table.

Maggie is saying that she got all of the answers on the first try, but the one question is what messed her up.

Sounds like the veto went something like this, based on M & Iv's conversation before nap -

M & J had numbers 1-8 to match with 8 different statements.

Example:

- How many items were in the storage room? (8)

- How many houseguests won veto back-to-back? (1)

M says she lost because she read a question wrong.

Iv says she doesn't want to go to the end with J, and M says, "Then MAKE IT HAPPEN!"

Iv replies, "No pressure."

Then M tries to talk about the "rules" of the friendship (i.e. they must take each other to the end - hint, hint Ivette) - Iv isn't listening (thank God).

M napping, J in bed, Iv kissing her photos.

BBT 6:30 pm

Iv is going around House emptying trash while M,J sit in front of the fish tank talking about all of the different pain relievers etc they want as soon as they get out of the house. Now they are preparing to go out to hottub.

BBT 6:40

J,M, in hottub, not sure where Iv is. M and J saying they are not sure if the HOH BR will be opened again even to the final HOH. J said that the final two always had champaign and slept together in the HOH room. M says she sees no reason why the final two can't sleep together. Now much talk about the temperature of the hottub not being very hot. J finds the temperature knob and figures out how to turn it up. M asks J if she is mad at them for making her stay on the dial thing longer. J thanks her for their encouragement. M said she was concerned that she (J) might pass out. M said she only blew it because she picked the wrong hand to hold onto the key. M figured out that she could turn and walk straight on the dial as it came to her, only she picked the wrong hand.

Now Iv joins them and says Hey BB do you want to crank up the heat? No answer. M says she was talking to someone in the DR and was told the person who tried out the comp only lasted 5 mintues before falling off. She said she believes that BB thought the comp would only last as long as the live show. BB, HG's you are not allowed to discuss your DR sessions. M says she is only laughing at them. M then says she actually thought they were in for another 14 hour event. They agree that BB was messing with them by stopping and starting the dial. Iv said she wonders why they (BB) is rushing through everything. J says they prob want to get the events over so that they can clean and get the house together before the live show.

BBT 6:50 pm

Now they are discussing Iv cold sore. M giving the medical explanation of a cold sore. M complaining about her calf muscles and Iv says, You girls are jacked. Iv says she feels fine. M says Were you even there yesterday, maybe it was your twin. J said she had Howie believing she had a twin. They think this is funny. Iv asks J what she thought would be in the third safe. J said she thought it would be a car. Iv said she is disappointed that they didn't do shopping this year. J says she thinks they did enough. Iv said she doesn't want to sound ungrateful, its just that it would have been fun.

BBT 7:45 pm

J goes inside briefly and Iv ask M if the others in their group might have called her annoying or anything like that, she says she needs to know that, (I believe in guess there is a question like that about her in the next HOH comp) M says they might have because they all called themselves annoying. I told her that she had to ask her that now because she knows J is not going to leave them alone. J returns and the discussion changes to general stuff. M has a major blister on her foot and is limping. M gets out of the hottub and goes to sit at the table, (outside). The ladies are talking about everything but the game tonight. Now there is talk about even the plane that is flying over. They mention names of airlines and feed goes to fish briefly. Iv says threw all of the craziness, she truly has had a great time. M says that everyone in America is probably thinking why do they get all worked up, but they will never know because you have to be in the house to understand. M says America probably thinks they could have won the comps easy. Now talking about the comp where they had to throw the ball down the middle. M says she is ready to go inside. She is going to check the storage room to see if her bengay is in there. Iv says she wishes BB would let them watch a movie and let them sleep in the HOH bed. J says she doesn't think they can sleep in the HOH bed anymore. Iv says she is going into the shower. Iv tells J that she couldn't wait for this to be over but now that its almost over, she can't believe it. Iv and J goes inside now. Iv is opening the bottle of wine. J says thanks BB. M,J sitting on the floor over close to the stools. Iv cleaning up dishes in sink and putting away clean dishes. J looking at the money in the new four person table. M burbs, says excuse me. More complaints about their muscles.

BBT 7:55 PM

Iv begins reading the bengay label and we get fish. Back from fish. J telling Iv to feel her leg, its really hot. M says BB is laughing their axx's off at them. J toast M and says, Final Three. M says, We had an alliance all along. J laughs. Iv goes out to cover the hottub. More complaints from M about her muscles. They pick up their glasses from floor and J & M go into get their night clothes preparing to take their showers. Iv outside folding towels.

(Well hope someone else can keep up with this live action, got to go to bed)

Archived