September 14th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

10:15pm bbt

F1 - Janelle & Maggie

F2 - Janelle

F3 - Maggie

F4 - Ivette

Janelle has said a few times that she can't keep going, that she's not gonna make it. Ivettte and Maggie have been cheering her on for her to not give up . The wheel is starting and stopping. Janelle looks TIRED & sweaty. Maggie has said that she can keep doing this for a while. She looks really steady like she can pull it off and Ivette looks steady and in 'til she drops

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janie's getting dizzy.Ivette's telling her to hold on. don't fall off and get hurt. come on Janelle! Janie saying. I want a janie doll.everyone wants a janie doll.

anie doll doesn't like to sweat. Ivette said I never see Janie doll sweat...Janie said that's why I take breaks between workouts. Mags isn't saying anything.Slowing down again, and then right back up to speed. They feel like an animal experiement.Janie dragging but and say you don't understand I got my period. Maggie says she has a lot left in her.

dial stopped. Janey adjusted herself a little and said she thinks she threw her neck out. Dial started again and it seems to be going a little faster and in a different direction. Janey said "oh my god, holy shit"... Ivette and Maggie are both confident and strong.

PULL IT TOGETHER JANELLE!!!!

They slowed it and Mags said don't fall.... Then they started it again fast and Janie called them MOFO's lol She feels like lab rats. Janie's breathing heavily... she doesn't think she's going to make it... she has her period and she needs water... Ivette saying hang in.... Maggie saying sorry guys, but I have a lot left in me. (nice psych job) Ivette so sorry that she had to do today to april what she did... they don't know the feeling... Janie saying she couldn't do it.

Janie's not good in endurance... i crapped out in the last two... she doesn't like it... she doesn't like it. Asking if the girls saw survivor where the guy had to stand for hours and days on this piece of bamboo lol This isjust as bad, she guesses.

Stopped.. Janie saying please don't go again.... They're going really fast. Ivette saying she's never seen Janie sweat before...Janie says she doesn't sweat... laughter... Mags just concentrating and silent... Funny to see the banter betweenJanie and Ivette... and Mags just doing the mags shuffle looking cool and comfortable. She wants what's in that chest... since she only got rotting fish last time lol

Janie doesn't like it... really doesn't like it. She wishes they would just stop this thing.... and it did lol

starting again

dial stopped again. Janey said she wishes this thing would just stop. She keeps grunting and saying "woah"... she's so, so, so, so tired and hating every second of this HOH comp.

Janelle complaining about her feet now. Her nose is sniffely. Her body hurts, she has her period and she is wobbeling all over the place.

Like I said earlier... Ivette and Maggie are both getting strength from janelle's weakness on this one.

10:08 BBT

Janelle making some faces (you can tell she is having a rough

J: you guys I don't think I am gonna make it

I: why

J: I'm tired

M: Janelle come on you can make it

M: hold on

I: come on Janelle you can make it

(M&I peptalk J big time)

M: this is nothing

J: yes it is

M: we got hours left in us ya'll

J: not me I got 5 minutes left

I: no you don't come on Janelle. COME ON JANEY!!!

J: I am getting dizzy

M: what ever you do don't fall off & hurt yourself

I: mommy mommy I want a Janey doll. nobody want a Janey doll that falls off. come on Janelle

J: the Janey doll doesn't like to sweat

(silence as they all trod on)

M: just don't fall

J: I won't fall, oh God this thing is making me dizzy as hell. mother fuckers!!!

M: at least you have a sense of humor

J: I bet they are laughing. I feel like an experiment for an animal to see which one can go strongest. you know those ones they do on rats

(wheel slows down)

J: oh God I don't think I am going to make it

I: yeah u are

J: you guys don't understand, I got my period, I need water

M : I am sorry ya'll, I got a lot left in me (wheel speeds up)

Ivette talking about how bad it was to evict April

J: oh God I don't think I am good at endurance, I really don't, I have hope in the last 2 (Jan making a lot of funny pain noises)

doesn't even look like maggie or ivette are sweating much. Dial stopped and then started. Janey tripped over her feet and yelled "Oh God - I almost fell off" She's teetering but recovered (and is still hanging on by a thread)

This competition has to be good for the outer thigh area. lol.

Janey is in a rythmn but doesn't look like she can feel her legs much

To be honest... all their legs look a little rubbery right now. (i'm sure they are ALL feeling it) just not being as vocal as Janelle.

3 hours and 45 minutes into the first part of the three part HOH

Archived