Maggie

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe you people are still on your anti Maggie kick. Get over it and let the poor girl live her life. People say a lot of things about their profession that they don't mean. I'm sure she's a good nurse in reality. BB is not reality.

RS

RS,

i hate being told to get over something. If people continue to keep a thread alive then I see no reason why other posters can't contribute to it. If you are not in agreement with the replies, then maybe you should move on. The world is a big old place filled with different opinions and thoughts...if you can't accept this and other's opinions it's unfortunate for you.

Many of us are not as optimistic about Maggie the nurse as you are. What you are so sure of, we are not. Though BB is not reality, I wonder why someone would lower themselves(Maggie) and say terrible things about their nursing actions on national t.v. to make themselves look mean, heartless, cold, and nothing more than self-centered biatch of a nurse.

GS

RS,

i hate being told to get over something. If people continue to keep a thread alive then I see no reason why other posters can't contribute to it. If you are not in agreement with the replies, then maybe you should move on. The world is a big old place filled with different opinions and thoughts...if you can't accept this and other's opinions it's unfortunate for you.

Many of us are not as optimistic about Maggie the nurse as you are. What you are so sure of, we are not. Though BB is not reality, I wonder why someone would lower themselves(Maggie) and say terrible things about their nursing actions on national t.v. to make themselves look mean, heartless, cold, and nothing more than self-centered biatch of a nurse.

GS

Answer me one question...

What do you hope to get out of bashing Maggie and her nursing profession?

RS

RS,

GS

Thats the way to tell them Ginger! I mean, after all, it was Maggie in her own words that started this, right? Just doesn't sound like she is a very good nurse.

I get nothing out of it other then callin' 'em like I see 'em.

Let's keep it real because I'm keeping it real! :P

You tell em, Crappy! I shudder to think that there are nurses with Maggie's attitude..i once spent 3 months in the hospital over a flesh eating infection that almost killed me ...thank God i didn't have a nurse like Maggie telling me how she could go home and my family didn't want me..i was blessed with nurses who honored their professions and helped me heal...Maggie is a disgrace to her profession. Maybe the 500,000 will let her get into a profession that suits her..training dogs? :blink:

You tell em, Crappy! I shudder to think that there are nurses with Maggie's attitude..i once spent 3 months in the hospital over a flesh eating infection that almost killed me ...thank God i didn't have a nurse like Maggie telling me how she could go home and my family didn't want me..i was blessed with nurses who honored their professions and helped me heal...Maggie is a disgrace to her profession. Maybe the 500,000 will let her get into a profession that suits her..training dogs? :blink:

Be careful Edieann. Any time now Orion or Shocky will be along to put you down for dissin' St Maggie. Puhleze! Like I said before, Maggie said how she felt IN HER OWN WORDS. There is no defending her behavior in her line of work.

"nuff said! B)

• 3 weeks later...

Ya know, I haven't thought about this show for quite some time. After reading Maggie's thoughts about her time in the BB house, I have to wonder why I hated her so much. According to her interpretation, she was an Oprah- Mother Teresa combo while she was there. Hmmm--- my memory may be a little fuzzy, but that's not quite what I remember. I think Maggie either still hasn't realized that pretty much EVERYTHING she did and said was recorded, and broadcasted over the internet, or else she is betting that her peers probably didn't watch the show. Or else she is just that delusional-- cuz, the Maggie she described, and the experiences she had, are not at all what I remember reading about!

Ya know, I haven't thought about this show for quite some time. After reading Maggie's thoughts about her time in the BB house, I have to wonder why I hated her so much. According to her interpretation, she was an Oprah- Mother Teresa combo while she was there. Hmmm--- my memory may be a little fuzzy, but that's not quite what I remember. I think Maggie either still hasn't realized that pretty much EVERYTHING she did and said was recorded, and broadcasted over the internet, or else she is betting that her peers probably didn't watch the show. Or else she is just that delusional-- cuz, the Maggie she described, and the experiences she had, are not at all what I remember reading about!

I agree! I think we must have been watching two different shows. Or maybe Maggie just has a skewed view of her role in this game. If she (and some of her teammates) really believe this then it explains a lot of their disappointment when they felt America didn't 'understand them.'

Bottom line - Mother Teresa she ain't! B)

There is no doubt in my mind Mr. Shock that if you've recieved some sort of bad attitude or mistreatment from any nurse here or in Canada, you treated someone badly first, you reap what you sow, and I'v never seen you be anything but a , mean spirited, hateful, snobby, bossy, self-important, always right, egotistical individual on this board, so why would anyone want to treat you with any sort of kindness or respect back???

Shame on you for attacking Yana, I've never seen or read anything Miss Yana has commented on that hasn't been fair, stated nicely and generally in a friendly manner, so shame on you. I've not been on this board in some time and just checked in and right away it's your b.s. that has my dander up.

Maggie is a p***ss poor example of a nurse or a person with any kind of value system. JMHO, and Shame on Maggie for saying what she did to a patient AND for saying it soooo all of America could hear her say it , what a Gal!!!

I will never say it is right for anyone to mistreat another human being, but you Shock? Geez I know if I was your nurse and you had the pompass attitude you alwys display around here, it would be hard for me to zip it with you. I used to be in the nursing field, now I do nursing in a different sort of way, I wait tables,lol!!! I would love to get you Mr. Shockalot in my station some night, I would give you the most amazing night of your life. B)

And if I get in trouble for this posting, so be it I know you don't like it

Shock, when we aren't nice to you and you whine to the mods so we get warned, well, if they kick me off, so be it, cause you sure are around here stirrin it up no matter how mean you are you are allowed to continue to spread your venom!!!!!

The nicest thing I can say about Maggie in the nursing field is that I am so glad she works in Vegas and not in California. Hey Crappy, just ignore onionring...I think he and shock are the same person. :lol:

I tend to agree with you...they seem very much like the same person...neither have a sense of humor and are obsessed with Kaysar and Maggie...i'm also glad Maggie isn't a nurse in California , i personally wouldn't let her nurse my dog!! :lol:

I tend to agree with you...they seem very much like the same person...neither have a sense of humor and are obsessed with Kaysar and Maggie...i'm also glad Maggie isn't a nurse in California , i personally wouldn't let her nurse my dog!! :lol:

Obsessed with Kaysar and Maggie? Maybe you should look in a mirror to see who is still talking about them.

I thank my lucky stars Maggot isn't a nurse in New Jersey! I'd be afraid to be under her 'gentle' care. She's more like nurse Ratchet! :lol:

Her attitude certainly gives nursing a bad name. Fortunately most nurses I know are dedicated to their patients and their work. Apparently, this isn't the case with the Maggot... B)

• 1 year later...

I know this isn't about BB8, but my and my friends debate this question quite a bit.

Q. Without considering entertainment value, would you consider Maggie to be ranked as one of the best players in the Big Brother house?

if you know me or read my post before i consider maggie to be the best bb player ever and i states it all the time. she was better than dr. will

I think she ranks up there with Will of course, but this is without considering entertainment value. If entertainment was considered, Will has to be considered one of the best reality show contestents ever if not THE best.

Yeah, I got of lot of heat once the season was over and was trying to prove my point. Janelle wasn't a good player. She's a good competitor but had no apparent strategy in the game. Of course, this led to an array insults.

:animated_scratchchin:

my alltime list

1. maggie once eric left i dont think she was ever a target from anyone beside james. her gameplay in 6 was a masterpiece. having your enemies select one of their own is classic stuff. ultimately she use the concept of team to her benefits while others on her team never realize the only point of the team was to keep others off her back.

2. will (his greatness imho beside season two which ranks as top 2 of greatest bb gameplay of alltime.

his allstar gameplay was more not of his skills but others failure to play up to what an allstar should be and bb producers selecting 4 from bb six's which naturally diverted the heat from WILL. same thing happen in survivor allstar when amber won. he benefit from having bb best comp player and also bb dumbest strategist shield him) and add to the fact the catty women going after each other from the get go.

3. allison(most complete bb player ever eg. good at comps and mind games) should have beated jun hands down. but ultimately her ex out of all the ex had most the influence on the jury unlike jun ex who jun betray jee but he still voted for her. jun won because her and jee werent friends but also not enemies while allison ex the leader of three stoggies completely hated her and allison was just too arrogant.

4.danielle (last black hope of winning. i am convince a black person will never win bb. the game is not set up for this to happen)

5.drew (made the best of his good looks. the theory is true good looking folks are more successful.)

my list

Archived