Sign in to follow this  
Guest GaYToR

Survivor Writers 2004 / 2005

I believe Gaytor asked for someone to take over this for him and that Cappy graciously volunteered. I would have but I'm not around on Thursdays for the next month or two. Thanks for stepping up Cappy!

Like I said nothing personal against Cappy, Im sure he will do an awesome job as well, just was kinda weird all our dungeon stuff disappeared and now our Gaytor...

Cappy knows I heart him..and I am grateful for him stepping up to the plate as well.... :D

Yes, GayTor quit, and as usual I'm all busy and I haven't had time to talk to him. I'm hoping that after a break from this we'll be able to talk him into helping with Big Brother.

In the meantime, I asked ranster if he would ask cappy to handle the scheduling for Survivor.

I don't know why Thursday's are such a pain for me, but I always run out of time before I have a chance to thank everyone for their contributions. You're all doing great, I hope you'll want to take your work to a new level and help with Big Brother.

-M

Thanks for your appreciation of our writting...I think we have the best recappers on the whole dang internet...my opinion of course...but oh so true...We know you're busy Morty, and we know that you appreciate our contributions as well, even if you don't get to say so all the time. We can feel the love.... :lol:

Like I said nothing personal against Cappy, Im sure he will do an awesome job as well, just was kinda weird all our dungeon stuff disappeared and now our Gaytor...

Cappy knows I heart him..and I am grateful for him stepping up to the plate as well.... :D

I know you didn't mean anything personal and I'm sorry if you thought I was taking you that way. I just sorta knew the answer to this one and thought I'd post the answer and thank Cappy at the same time. I'm kinda sad that our whole thread got removed when Cappy started this one too. It was our writers lounge if you will, where all our bantering was. Maybe Cappy will continue the tradition and start up a new dungeon for us? We'll miss you Gaytor!

Guest ranster627
Survivor Palau - Season 10 - Week #13 Writers

Segment 1 - Jem

Tabitha

Cappy

Remember there is a request from regarding a deadline for your submissions.

Writers I thank you again in advance for your time and willingness to do this for MortysTV.com. If there are any conflcts with the time you are scheduled to write' date=' or a last minute need to cancel, just PM me and I can arrange for an alternate for you.

[/color']

It saddens me so that GaYToR has taken leave of us. Hopefully it will only be temporary and we shall see his scaly skin creeping around once more some sunny day... I miss him already... :(

Right on, cappy! Thanks for stepping up to the plate. It is very much appreciated and I'm sure you will do a great job as you always do!

I do have a suggestion, however. I feel that the dungeon kind of "belonged" to GaYToR and it would be an injustice of sorts to "rebuild" or "improve upon" what is now lost.

Instead, and I think ranster is going to like this a lot, I suggest that we build a Survivor Writers Starship. (name pending upon vote and/or approval) Captain Cappy is our Company Commander and Captain of the Starship Morty. (or other agreed name)

Writers could report to the Bridge with our recaps and then retire to our quarters, (or "space pods" for those who like to be fancy about things.)

Rewards earned could include:

"Number 1" Rank for a week

Away Trips (will include a lurking poster in case someone gets killed)

1 Hour HoloDeck passes for you and your entire family.

Priviledge to eat in the Galley.

Penalties for bad behaviour might be:

Being "beamed" on and off of the sun. Repeatedly.

You will be the 'lurking poster' on Away trips

Galley duty for a week

16_4_30.gif16_4_30.gif16_4_30.gif16_4_30.gif

What does everyone think about this little sparkler??

:wink: :wink:

I think Gaytors Dungeon would be more like a tribute to him...I hate star wars things...but if the vote says space stuff I'll go along with it...ick.... :?

Thank you mrspopcorn for taking seg 4. I appreciate it.

Guest XandraSkye
Just wanted to let you guys know that I WILL NOT be able to write this week. Got too much going on this week. I'll let you know later this week if I'm available for the finale on May 15th.

Guest ranster627

Segment 1 - Jem

Tabitha

Cappy

Writers I thank you again in advance for your time and willingness to do this for MortysTV.com. If there are any conflcts with the time you are scheduled to write' date=' or a last minute need to cancel, just PM me and I can arrange for an alternate for you.

[/color']

I can do Segment four if you still need someone this week.

Guest cappy
Speaking of the finale, everybody who can write please check in ASAP. We need as many writers to get the finale down.

@*$% I am in trouble!!

I got a cable box installed on my TV and now when I watch my tapes back, I get flashes of blackness throughout the show!!!

If I can't get this fixed I am going to go insane first, and then unhook the dang thing and get 'r done!

I can write for the finale, one segment please, if possible.

Desperate Housewives is on the same time as the finale, and OMG if I don't get to tape one or the other, there will be one cable box outside in pieces, I assure you. :wink: :lol:

I work Sunday night and I will have to tape the last show. So I won't be able to write. Sorry. It sucks having to work every darn weekend.

Hopefully my VCR will continue on its working streak and I won't have anymore "blackout" spells while taping tonight's episode.

Segment 2 here.

CN Cappy. Requesting permission to come aboard, Sir.

P.S. If I'm the only one who is going to participate in my self-made Universe, I get to be Number 1. :wink: :wink:

P.S. Anybody ever watch The Prisoner?? (I know Morty has)

"You are no longer Number 2. You are now Number 1." :D

Guest ranster627

Segment 1 - Jem

Tabitha

Cappy

[/color']

Guest cappy
Can somebody write Seg. 3 for me? I got home late and I missed most of the immunity challenge.

Sorry Cappy, I didn't notice your message till way after the fact. Anyways, I got the last part in. I think the last segment is the hardest one, there is so much to right at tribal council. I had to watch The OC after Survivor so I didn't get my write up done as fast as usual, but it's in now.

Can somebody write Seg. 3 for me? I got home late and I missed most of the immunity challenge.
Its only cappy that didnt get it done. I will be doing it in the morning. Thanks mrsp.

Guest ranster627

thanks so much, jem is covering number 3