Sign in to follow this  
Guest GaYToR

Survivor Writers 2004 / 2005

I've had a rough week and haven't been around much. 4_2_100.gif

I see that segment 4 is unfilled and Gaytor is going into convulsions...

Soooooo.

I'll do segment 4. It'll be good for me! :D

Great tabitha. Im sure GaYToR will post thanks when he gets online. :wink:

I was coming to do my slave labour if needed but I see you guys beat me to it. I will do it next week though. Can I have segment one for the 28th?

Oh gee Tabitha beat me to it....darn...lol

Well I see your covered, so I'll join Trewa for next week...see Gaytor you're already only needing 2 people next week....life is good....the voodoo cat g14.gif are working for ya....

Guest GaYToR

36_1_32v.gif to Tabitha for getting my heart started again.

(and to Trewa and Nawlinsgal for already getting us started on next week's schedule.)

So our writers are:

• Seg 1 - JEM

[*]Seg 2 - MrsP

[*]Seg 3 - Cappy

[*]Seg 4 - tabitha

Remember Morty has gone crazy and left pulling this together and posting to me, so send me you segments and expect to see them posted somtimes before the episode on the 28th.

Guest GaYToR

Plans have changed. I am going to be out tonight and Morty will need to do the Segments as usual. Sorry for the confusion. Please continue to send segments to Morty.

Guest GaYToR

A great big to JEM, MrsP, Cappy and tabitha for a job well done again this week, and as usual.

Without you and our other dedicated writing volunteers, well...... I guess we wouldn't be here doing this. :wink:

Guest GaYToR

It's that time again. We need to set up our writers for Thursday night, April 28, 2005. I'm going to try going about this with the same request method as last week.

Now I am opening up the volunteer process for our usual 4 segments. Names already listed have previously volunteered so segment 4 is the only one left.

• Seg 1 - Trewa

[*]Seg 2 - Jem

[*]Seg 3 - nawlinsgal

[*]Seg 4 - XandraSkye

I want anyone interested in writing but I bet the little green bouncy thing wants to return to his usual segment 4, Tribal Council. :mrgreen:

Once again, I am going to attempt to post the finished upload so...

This week please send your segments to ME as you complete them, not Morty. He is still wanting me to upload your segments to the Survivor Fan Page. Not sure if he knows what he is getting himself into, but he thinks I can do it. What I do know is, I can always forward them all to him after I screw them up :D

Guest GaYToR

23_3_11.gif

Our list for the week is complete. YAY! As always you come thru for Morty and for me.

• Seg 1 - Trewa

[*]Seg 2 - Jem

[*]Seg 3 - nawlinsgal

[*]Seg 4 - XandraSkye

Guest XandraSkye
Just wanted to say that I'm still on board for Seg 4 tonight. Never done the TC segment before. I'm looking forward to that.

Guest Anonymous

Just wanted to pop in and let tonight's writers know that I've got key-lime pie for them. You guys (and gals) are doing a great job!

265.jpg

Looking forward to tonight's recap!

Don't let the light blind you when coming out of the dungeon, writers! That key lime pie of Spooky's looks awfully appetizing! I'd hate for you to miss it. 7_13_16.gif

We don't need the chef tripping over any stumbling writers flailing about!

Have fun tonight!

(~twinkling my nose and a piece of pie disappears~)

8_1_202.gif

Guest GaYToR

WRITERS FOR TONIGHT

• I have yet to hear if Survivor will be on at it's regular time or delayed due to Bush's network whatever you want to call it. Some say news conference. I say propaganda. So do the best you can.

[*]Once again I am letting Morty down and leaving posting the Survivor recaps up to him. PM your spellchecked and proofed subissions directly to him. Thanks.

[*] The dungeon is now closed since so many posts about it were deleted. You have all been set free to eat what you want, wander about, and post and play elsewhere. It was fun while it lasted (for me) and I am sure your shackle wounds and taser marks will all fade away eventually.

[*]As soon as possible after tonight's show I will set up another volunteer post so those of you wanting to write can choose your segment. Be ready to post quickly if you enjoy a specific segment so you will be where you want to be next Thursday.

Can I please have one or two GaYToR, small child at home to look after. :D

Guest GaYToR

It's that time again. We need to set up our writers for Thursday night, May 5, 2005. Let's use the same request method as last week, volunteer.

Now I am opening up the volunteer process for our usual 4 segments. Jem has already requested Seg. 1 or 2 so I am giving her Seg. 1. Please post your choices here for the other 3 segments. Thanks.

• Seg 1 - Jem

[*]Seg 2 - XandraSkye

[*]Seg 3 - Cappy

[*]Seg 4 - nawlinsgal

Guest XandraSkye
I volunteer for segment #2.

Guest GaYToR

You've got it XS. Thanks for volunteering early.

We still have Seg. 3 and Seg. 4 open. Don't be shy. You don't want to be sitting at home Thursday night with nothing to do but watch TV do you?

Guest GaYToR

Thank you little green bouncy think leaping out of the flames. I have you locked in to Seg. 3.

One segment left to go guys. And it's the highly coveted Tribal Council!!! Get it fast and while it's fresh. :roll: @ self

Also, I read all the recaps and watched the videos last night and everyone did a great job. As always you have my thanks, and I know I can speak for Morty, too. It was nice to come home from dinner and be able to see just what went on. (I was able to answer this week's Fantasy Bonus Question just from the reading. <insert applause here>)

I will bebop into the Survivor zone and pick me up Segment 4....Ta Da...you are finished Gaytor with many days to spare...bet you wished you would of started this volunteer process long ago... :lol:

Guest GaYToR

DING DING DING!!! We have a full slate and in less than 24 hours. THANK YOU ALL for stepping up so quickly.

Yes nawlinsgal, doing this volunteer method has been much easier than that guessing who can or wants to write, and assigning blindly, often to have last minute changes, or using one person to write multiple segments. We live and learn.

So here is the list as of this moment and so it will be unless someone does need to back out for whatever reason. Getting it done so early gives us plenty of time to find replacements if needed.

• Seg 1 - Jem

[*]Seg 2 - XandraSkye

[*]Seg 3 - Cappy

[*]Seg 4 - nawlinsgal

If anyone would like to be put on an "alternate" list, please post, just in case the neeed arises.

Thanks to all,

GaYToR

Guest GaYToR
Tabitha is a back up, she volunteered by PM

Thank you Tabitha, I have you down as first alternate, I'll let you know if anyone comes up with a need to cancel, both here and via PM. :D

It doesn't look like I will be able to write anymore segments this spring. :( I found out today that my daughter's ball goes two nights a week not just on Tuesday nights like I thought it did. I'll let you guys know if anything changes. Keep up the good work!

Trewa, your writing, along with you unique style and humour will be greatly missed. But we all know family comes first. If you ever find yourself with a free Thursday we welcome you back with open arms.

No doubt, Trewa!!

But, ball is fun! What a blast! We'll miss you and maybe we'll see your recaps again sometime! :D:D

Thanks for the kind words Gaytor and Tabitha. If I end up with a free Thursday before the end of the season and there is a free spot available I will be sure to sign up for it.

Guest cappy
We'll miss you Trewa!!!