Sign in to follow this  
Guest GaYToR

Survivor Writers 2004 / 2005

Ok, i hate to do this

Remember my improv stint i was talking about? Turns out we rehearse tomorrow, followed by some heavy duty work until about 9 o clock. I just got the work recently, and did not know or could not notify

Im actually really sorry about this, and i am sure i can work next week, and maybe the week after that

Guest GaYToR

Not a problem Cman. Thanks for the early warning. Now go break another leg!

Guest GaYToR

Tabitha has generously volunteered to write for a second week in a row so she is now the proud owner of Segment 1 and a MickyD's Happy Meal.

Thanks Tabitha! :wink:

Guest GaYToR

Writers for tonight.

Segment 1 - Tabitha

Segment 2 - XandraSkye

Segment 3 - mrspopcornsupriz

Segment 4 - NawlinsGal

I wanted to let you know I will most likely not be around tonight so send all of your segment submissions directly to Morty via PM.

Thanks,

GaYToR

You finished before me!

I am freaking out on how to spell balut?

balut?

baloot?

balout?

Can anyone offer any suggestions? :roll:

Guest Anonymous

I looked it up Tabitha -- its Balut.

Hot diggity!

I rock and don't even know it sometimes! :P

Thanks, Spooky. :D

Guest Anonymous

balut - a fertilised egg with a partially developed duckling, which is eaten boiled

balut - a fertilised egg with a partially developed duckling, which is eaten boiled

Oh oh OH. Ok, i got it now. Just saw it so ya. Thanks spook

Guest Anonymous

No problem -- just that I'd heard of them before -- they are a delicacy in some parts of the world. I've actually seen them -- no -- never had the guts to try one.

I think it should be a rule that all the survivors have to alternate at the challenges. In other words, to heck with the "can't sit out back to back challenges until TC which wipes the record clean". I think they should have had to rotate until it came back around again. For example, tonight Gregg and Coby should have not been able to participate in the IC as well as the two from the last IC, etc. It doesn't seem right that Steph and Bobby Jon have to do every challenge while only a few members of Koror are selected. Especially because Koror isn't able to see how worthless SOME members of the tribe really are and we can see some drama!!! I would like to find an analysis as to who on Koror has done the most challenges. I'll bet my next Happy Meal it's Tom and Ian. Steph and Bobby Jon had a good point about how Bobby Jon seems to always be up against Tom.

Anyway... I wanted to comment about that in my recap, but it was long enough as it was, thanks to Coby's little tirade. Morty is probably cursing me for having to mess up his cutting room floor! :oops:

I know, Gaytor. Back to my swinging cage. I've got my toy, I'm happy now. :wink:

3_2_120.gif

Great job on the recaps everyone! Great episode!!

:clap :clap

Guest cappy
Balut egg is also featured on Fear Factor.

Guest GaYToR

A BIG thank you to all 4 of the writers this week, I just got around to reading the segments for myself and all I can say is:

23_8_30.gif

(ok, a really bad attempt at a pun, boo hiss @ me. But when I searched smileys for "great job" that one popped up and I just couldn't resist. You may all throw baluts at me now.)

I was able to see the WHOLE show this week.... but still had to read the recaps you all did.

GREAT JOB..... as always :!:

(I snuck a homemade Brownie into each of your cages.... don't tell Gaytor :wink: )

Guest GaYToR

Season 10 - Survivor Palau - Week 9 Writers

Welcome back to

This is our 2nd season of keeping you up to date on any on any episode you miss or might want to review.

A BIG thanks in advance goes out to . We welcome her to the Writers Dungeon.

I can't leave out , who has given us the space on his website and his expertise by taking the work of each writer and putting it together each week.

We can always use more writers so that these kind people will not be called on week after week to put this together. If you would like to volunteer, PM me and I can add you to the list. No need to be afraid, and don't worry if you can't write on a regular basis. Just PM me and I will add you to my "victim's list" and get with you on when your schedule permits you to write.

On a rotating basis the writers will give us a 15 minute recap of each week's episode. (except .

Without further ado:

Survivor Palau - Season 10 - Week #9 Writers

Segment 1 -

Segment 2 - Jem

Segment 4 -

Remember there is a request from the show is over, also taking into consideration your time zone.

Writers I thank you again in advance for your time and willingness to do this for MortysTV.com. If there are any conflcts with the time you are scheduled to write, or a last minute need to cancel, just PM me and I can arrange for an alternate for you.

A big THANKS to Jem for the following info to help everyone get a better idea on what a segment consists of.

You write from Commercial to Commercial, you don

Cappy, the sweet little ladybug is willing to write one of your assigned sections if you would like...... I am sweet now aren't I? :oops: Anyways, I'm feeling almost all better, especially after those awesome brownies, thanks Slowpoke!!!, and should be up to anything Gaytor can throw at me.....hehehe!

Guest GaYToR

Writers Update

Survivor Palau - Season 10 - Week #9 Writers

Segment 1 -

Segment 2 - Jem

Segment 4 -

Guest GaYToR

It's that time again. We need to set up our writers for Thursday night. I'm going to try going about this differently and see how it goes.

This week I would like to ask for volunteers rather than guessing who can or cannot write.

Sadly, we are losing Cman for the rest of the season, but I know you all want to join me in wishing him the best in is Comedy Club work and know that when he becomes famous we can all embarrass him with the posts he has made here. It's just sad that so many of the great ones were lost :twisted:

Break a leg Cman. And keep in touch with us.

Now I am opening up the volunteer process for our usual 4 segments. Jem has already requested Seg 1, so the other 3 are up for grabs.

Seg 1 - JEM

Seg 2 - MrsP

Seg 3 - Cappy

Seg 4 - tabitha

Post your preferences .

In another change in routine, this week please send your segments to me as you complete them, not Morty. He is training me to upload your segments to the Survivor Fan Page. Not sure if he knows what he is getting himself into, but he thinks I can do it. What I do know I can do is I can always forward them all to them after I screw them up :D

Guest GaYToR

Thank you MrsP (and Jem, too)

2 more spaces to fill. Step right up folks. Get you segment while it's fresh. Going (not so :wink:) fast!

Guest GaYToR

Thank you Cappy, I thought a not so gentle hint would get your attention :D

Get that last segment. Only one more left! Be oe of the first on your block to take a crack at Segment 4. It's a fun one!

:rofl but HELP?!?!?!?!?!!(