Sign in to follow this  
Guest GaYToR

Survivor Writers 2004 / 2005

Guest GaYToR

To Be edited as soon as I pull it together

Season 10 - Survivor Palau - Writers

Welcome back to MortysTV Survivor Recaps

This will be our 2nd season of keeping you up to date on any on any episode you miss or might want to review.

A BIG thanks in advance goes out to , who has given us the space on his website and his expertise by taking the work of each writer and putting it together each week.

We can always use more writers so that these kind people will not be called on week after week to put this together. If you would like to volunteer, PM me and I can add you to the list. No need to be afraid, and don't worry if you can't write on a regular basis. Just PM me and I will add you to my "victim's list" and get with you on when your schedule permits you to write.

On a rotating basis the writers will give us a 15 minute recap of each week's episode. (except .

Writers I thank you again in advance for your time and willingness to do this for MortysTV.com. If there are any conflcts with the time you are scheduled to write, or a last minute need to cancel, just PM me and I can arrange for an alternate for you.

Guest GaYToR

Just a quick rundown for writers tonight. I'll make it pretty when I get back home this afternoon.

Seg 1 - Trewa

Seg 2 - Jem

Seg 3 - NawlinsGal

Seg 4 - Cappy

Guest GaYToR

Season 10 - Survivor Palau - Week 5 Writers

Welcome back to

This is our 2nd season of keeping you up to date on any on any episode you miss or might want to review.

A BIG thanks in advance goes out to . We welcome her to the Writers Dungeon.

I can't leave out , who has given us the space on his website and his expertise by taking the work of each writer and putting it together each week.

We can always use more writers so that these kind people will not be called on week after week to put this together. If you would like to volunteer, PM me and I can add you to the list. No need to be afraid, and don't worry if you can't write on a regular basis. Just PM me and I will add you to my "victim's list" and get with you on when your schedule permits you to write.

On a rotating basis the writers will give us a 15 minute recap of each week's episode. (except .

Without further ado:

Survivor Palau - Season 10 - Week #5 Writers

Segment 1 - XandraSkye

NawlinsGal

Jem

Remember there is a request from regarding a deadline for your submissions.

Writers I thank you again in advance for your time and willingness to do this for MortysTV.com. If there are any conflcts with the time you are scheduled to write, or a last minute need to cancel, just PM me and I can arrange for an alternate for you.

*coughs**pulls out note*

Attention writers and afro-gaytor.

I regret to inform you that next week i am unavailable because i will be performing at the very same time (improv). Please don't give me a section, or you will get bupkis. A whole kettle full. Im not joking. The kettle is in my kitchen, 2 of them ("the great things about me" and "What im not thinking about")

This will be my third week not writing, because i have found a locksmith in Queens who can remove my writers shackles. This is all a diversion. See you in the light

Benito Mussolini

Oops, i mean

CMan

Guest GaYToR

Season 10 - Survivor Palau - Week 7 Writers

Welcome back to

This is our 2nd season of keeping you up to date on any on any episode you miss or might want to review.

I can't leave out , who has given us the space on his website and his expertise by taking the work of each writer and putting it together each week.

Without further ado:

Survivor Palau - Season 10 - Week #7 Writers

Segment 1 -

Segment 2 - Jem

XandraSkye

My apolgies for listing some of you again this week without asking in advance. We are running low on writers this week with Trewa, NawlinsGal, mrspopcornsupriz, and Cman all being unavailabe. Break a leg Cman with your stint at The Improv. Trewa, i know everything will go well and you will be back with us soon. MrsP, work always comes first. NawlinsGal, well you didn't give an excuse, but you can bet I have April 13th marked on my calendar. :twisted:

As for me writing a segment, NawlinsGal said it best wth "4 paragraphs to write what most can put into 1." Morty would most likely pull the plug rather than try to edit me.

XS, CeCi, Cappy - If you can't write, I am sure Jem will cover all 4 segments. 3_3_103.gif

I would like to write.

(ducks flying objects)

Do you think I have what it takes? :roll:

Guest GaYToR

ABSOLUTELY Tabitha

Since you already have a cage, and used to the bread and water, you are now First Alternate for this week, and DEFINITELY on the schedule for next week.

Welcome to the small but select team (ok, not so select, I accept all applications) of "Morty's Survivor Writers" :D

Guest XandraSkye

Tabitha, if you want to try your hand at writing a segment, you can take mine this week because I'm still feeling like "poopy sh*t" and I think it would be better if I had this week off.

GAYTOR: If Tabitha isn't interested I'll still write my segment unless someone else wants to volunteer to write for me. <puts on best pitiful looking face I can>.

As some of us say in these parts, Okie Dokie!

Which segment do I have and how long is it?

I am ready to come out of the dungeon, let my eyes accustom to the light and prepare to write!!

Let me at 'em!! (growling - rowl rowl!!) :twisted: :twisted:

Guest GaYToR

Poor 36_1_31.gif XS. Hope you 304v.gif.

I guess the next thing you will all be demanding is a healthcare plan. :roll:

Tabitha you will have Segment 3. My best suggestion is to go back on the Survivor Fan page and look over how others have written it to get an idea of the time frame for your writing. It isn't done by a "clock" 15 minute segment. Just don't go by that week of the double Tribal Council. That was a mess to do, and everyone overlapped each other. (Not complaining. Everyone did the best they could with what they had to work with.) Otherwise, best advice is to ask Jem, since she has written more segments than anyone else since she is on the shortest chain. (and eats the most)

I'm sure you will do great Tabitha. Welcome and THANK YOU!

tabitha, best advice I can give about writing. Make sure you tape it so you can rewind, pause, rewind, pause. LOL

You write from Commercial to Commercial, you don

LOL... this is all new info. for me. Thanks for asking Tabitha. I've always written the segments based on "time."... :oops::D

And, I'm on board for segment one this week. Woo hoo!!!

Guest XandraSkye

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. It's just your ordinary cold so it just needs to run it's course.

Good luck to Tabitha and THANKS! I'm sure you will do great. If I can do a decent job then anyone can. And definitely take Jem's advice in recording the show, you will be sorry if you don't.

GAYTOR: I'll sure I'll be feeling better by next week if you need me.

Im glad you posted that Jem about the commercial to commercial....I remember Morty writing last year to start segment one after the recaps first commercial...then each segment starts at each commercial...thats how he times for the video clips, I couldn't find where it was posted at...silly me wasn't thinking about the threads gone bye bye...anyway glad someone else remember I thought I was imagining thing... :)

Thanks, Skye! I'm not nervous, yet. Of course I'm lit right now!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

4_1_205.gif

I've been rather moody lately. I think I've made some enemies in the forum. :lol::lol: I really don't give a crap personally, but now that I've offered to write, I kind of feel some kind of responsibility to the site and don't know if this offensive behaviour of mine is somehow going to affect that. This may be the narcs talking right now for my pain, but it is a little bit of a concern to me. I don't want to cause people to not visit the recap page because they are bitter toward a writer. Does anyone think this will be a problem? Am I just paranoid? 4_13_13.gifDrugs will do that to a person, un-kay??

Guest XandraSkye

Tabitha, you give yourself too much credit. :lol: You think these self-absorbed people really pay any attention to what you post? They could care less. People are more interested in their own posts then in anything you might post. :twisted:

I'm sure you will do a bang up job!

After yesterday? Yep!!

I just want to check in and make sure I am writing segment 3. Will come in later and look for confirmation on this.

gtbos.gif

:wink:

Guest GaYToR

Tabitha you are locked in. There is no turning back now. Once you are in my clutches even that cute twitching nose does you no good. MY voodoo is stronger than YOUR witchcraft.

Happy Writing tomorrow night. All of you. :D

Question: How do you get your recap to morty? Do you just PM it to him? :?: :?:

Guest XandraSkye

Yep. And I usually PM it to Gaytor too for 'just in case'.

Tabitha, you will be fine. I sense the stress all the way over here. Just take a few deep breaths. Breathe in....exhale out. Breathe in....exhale out.

Tabitha you will do wonderful........I remember last season XS was freaking out to, sending PM after PM nervous and scared....and look at her now...she is such a great writer...on her first episode she did better than everyone...her first time out.....boy were we jealous... :twisted:

So listen to XS...she knows of what she speaks...lol

Guest GaYToR
Jeff said 6th straight Immunity, twice.  I should have caught it.   :oops:

If we can't trust Jeff to get it right who can we trust. That was bad editing and CBS should be fined for misleading you. :twisted:

You did a great job and have earned the right to pick your segment for next week. (Pick 4 Pick 4 Pick 4 !!!!! )

I wish to say a very Loud and Large THANK YOU!!!!!!! to all of the writers. My Husband has had to work till 8:00pm every Thursday in March and as we have only 1 car I've gone to pick him up, usually we don't get home till Tribal Counsil. I have relied on the writers to keep me up to date and you have definitly NOT let me down. 

THANK YOU :!:  :!:  :!:

Guest GaYToR

YAY. So far we have MrsP, XandraSkye, and Cman (returning to seg 1 for the first time in too many weeks.) No bread and water forn him til Thursday. That makes 3. Does ANYONE really think Jem needs a week off????? Cast your votes here. It's a democracy. HA!

Guest GaYToR

Season 10 - Survivor Palau - Week 8 Writers

Welcome back to

Without further ado:

Survivor Palau - Season 10 - Week #8 Writers

Segment 1 -

Segment 2 - XandraSkye

mrspopcornsupriz

A big THANKS to Jem for the following info to help everyone get a better idea on what a segment consists of.

You write from Commercial to Commercial, you don