Travis and Nicole

Guest 6Borders

Travis and Nicole

nicoletravis.jpg

Name: Travis Jasper

Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.

Connection to your teammate: Married

Current occupation: ER Physician

Describe what you do: I care for sick patients in urgent and emergency situations. I’m also a comforter in times of family tragedy.

3 words to describe you: Friendly, caring and giving.

Favorite hobbies: Coaching track and basketball, doing home improvement projects and playing with my kids.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being the husband of a beautiful, smart wife and the father of five healthy children.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Denzel Washington, because he’s cool and private.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Vanessa Williams, because her talent outlasts and outshines her beauty.

What scares you most about traveling? The risk of illness scares me the most.

What excites you most about traveling? I’m most excited about seeing new sights and learning about different cultures.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: She hears me when I talk but doesn’t seem to listen to what I’m saying.

Pet peeve about your teammate: When she stays late at work and constantly receives texts and emails on her mobile phone.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? South Africa, because of its rich and controversial history and its vast cultural diversity.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I’m hoping to experience the world in a different way and to grow closer to my wife by fighting through conflicts together.

Name: Nicole Jasper

Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.

Connection to your teammate: Married

Current occupation: ER Physician

Describe what you do: I take care of everyone and anyone who comes into the Emergency Department.

3 words to describe you: Driven, sincere and perseverant.

Favorite hobbies: Travel, studying history and spending time with my family.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being able to be a mother of four while being a wife and practicing medicine.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Angelina Jolie – she has balance being a mother and wife while maintaining her own career.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Will Smith – he is a driven man who appears to put family first.

What scares you most about traveling? Losing my luggage or my passport.

What excites you most about traveling? Visiting new places, trying new foods, meeting new people and learning from those people.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Travis tends to be very, very critical of everyone… especially me. This definitely causes conflict in our relationship at times.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Travis thinks he is always right. OMG – we really bump heads about that.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to visit Greece! It seems so majestic and full of history. The architecture is phenomenal.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Travis and I love to travel and want to see the world together. We also had children right after we married so it will be nice to focus on us.

Guest 6Borders

I still really really like them, even tho they missed a million dollar "read the dang clues" (and those idiots Tim and Marie got the express passes they are lording over every other team).

I love the fact they tried to make a play for the express pass to Marie! I wonder if Marie actually gave it to them. Guess we'll have to find out next week.

Guest 6Borders

I still like them and now they have the only Express Pass.

I would not mind seeing them win TAR.

Guest 6Borders

I liked them up until the last few weeks then they really got on my nerves.

They kept talking about playing such an honest game and she goes

running after Leo to see his musicsal note, then Amy has to help her

with the roadblocks and stupid Nicole still can't get it. They did NOT

deserve to be in the final 3. I hope they never get asked back!!

There should be a rule that you cannot physically help another team. Travis & Nicole should not have even been in the finals. Funny that she tried to get help from Leo after she u-turned them the previous leg. What desperation.

I think that when they watch this they might realize how they didn't practice what they preached. On second thought; probably not.