"The Talk" show today with Julie Chen no BB winners in house

Team Jolie

i would imagine no one wants to celebrate this season..it really bothers me that no one called Ratboy out on his constant bashing of the houseguests especially Elissa ..it was nice to see her win AF ..it was a slap in the face to the creeps..hope Andy hangs on to his money ..he will have to get a job one of these days ..you can't retire on that money at his age :glare:

On Entertainment Tonight they showed Andy winning and that was about it. This is the same show that aired all the racial stuff wees ago. Your right, CBS is doing an amazing job of covering this chit up. They got what they wanted, RATINGS, and thats it. I will guess that very little will be said from here on out and all of them return to normal life with little fanfare.

I've heard they were considering bringing back Amanda, Aaryn, and Helen for All Stars.

If they bring Helen back and she does one more overly enthusiastic fake cheer or gives a single "you are best person in the world" pep speech, I will nuke the BB house. I wont even get into her ridiculous game play.

If they bring Helen back and she does one more overly enthusiastic fake cheer or gives a single "you are best person in the world" pep speech, I will nuke the BB house. I wont even get into her ridiculous game play.

Let me know, joystiick, if you need some cash for those nukes.....I'd be glad to pitch in...couldn't hardly stand Helen's jumping up and down on the finale.....

Seems the politically correct Julie and CBS did not want to rake the first gay winning BB over the coals so they did not put themselves in that position after achieving huge ratings. Might have been different had Aaryn won the big prize. ;)

I think it's mostly just because he wasn't all that liked and they didn't want to risk people changing the channel. XD

I know and the worse part I think she's like that in real life too. Poor hubby. She would drive me nuts the way she talks. She is an odd bird.