9/18 TV Show Finale Night Thread

uvp

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barf and puke, over and out

:cheers: right on ,Fatcat! hope ratboy holds on to some of that money ..cause he's going to have a hard time getting a job..but YEA Elissa won AF!!!!!!!!! i am one person who voted for her because i loved her..i really hope she never speaks to Andy again after she hears all the things he said..i think he's a disgrace to gay men everywhere! love you, Fatcat.. :2thumbsup:

:cheers: right on ,Fatcat! hope ratboy holds on to some of that money ..cause he's going to have a hard time getting a job..but YEA Elissa won AF!!!!!!!!! i am one person who voted for her because i loved her..i really hope she never speaks to Andy again after she hears all the things he said..i think he's a disgrace to gay men everywhere! love you, Fatcat.. :2thumbsup:

Why is he a disgrace to "gay men" rather than just being a disgrace to men or, quite simply, a disgrace???

I was also surprised Andy picked GM instead of Spencer. I did get it right about him winning the third segment of the HOH comp though so I wasn't completely off the mark. lol

Congrats to Andy and GM. I hope they spend their money wisely and even invest some of it for the future.