Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

BB15 Backyard Interviews w/ Jeff Schroeder

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

carmen

carmen

• Pip
  • 1,418 posts

Yeah, I'm sure Aaryn is being coached by the minute.  She needs all the help she can get.  Look sweet.

Act adorable.  Keep smiling. 

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,722 posts

damn... I'm being really pessimistic ... but I wonder if what the HGs have heard - and their reaction

is what's holding up the interviews.

I was hoping to be in bed by  12:30 EST ... got to go the the DMV early tomorrow

carmen

carmen

• Pip
  • 1,418 posts

I hope you're right Slowpoke.  Now THAT would be entertainment to watch as they're told.  Spencer was already

going a bit panicky on the live show.  Julie nipped it -- since they didn't have the "time" as she said. 

Oh yeah, they're going to need some time all right.

vannatc1

vannatc1

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,076 posts

Wow Elissa said she loves Andy. Boy wait until she hears all he has said about her!

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,229 posts

:animated_bouncy: BUgGrnMCMAANfeE.jpg

Shrinra

Shrinra

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 299 posts

That made watching everyone else's interviews worthwhile for me.

vannatc1

vannatc1

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,076 posts

Aww no hard questions asked :disgust:

It looks like Ayran had a group of ladies following her around. Were those her bodyguards??

Edieann

Edieann

• Pip
  • 727 posts

Wow Elissa said she loves Andy. Boy wait until she hears all he has said about her!

i was thinking the same thing..if i were her i would smack his face ..and spenser's face, too and then i would knock gm out for calling my son the vile names she said  i was hoping that ratboy would die like he said he would if Elissa won AF.. :censored:

vannatc1

vannatc1

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,076 posts

i was thinking the same thing..if i were her i would smack his face ..and spenser's face, too and then i would knock gm out for calling my son the vile names she said  i was hoping that ratboy would die like he said he would if Elissa won AF.. :censored:

Yeah what's up with all this nicey nice stuff. I don't think these guys really know yet how bad they were in the house. Maybe CBS is keeping it from them until the interviews are done?? I would have thought Rachel would have told Elissa what has been going on in the house with the last 3 and what they have said. I'm not sure they even know they lost their jobs??

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,229 posts

So did Elissa let Helen wear this dress ? :D

BUgFECUCYAAwkkP.jpg

vannatc1

vannatc1

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,076 posts

Ratboy is up next!

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,229 posts

Jessie looked nice in that orange dress and I bet she can tone back up pretty easy.

Jessie's gift a flash light, because she was in the dark for some of the game was funny. :D

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts

Jeff stated the interviews will be posted on CBS tomorrow so if you missed them tonight you'll still get the chance to watch them.

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,564 posts
The interviews were cute but weak! This time I wish Evel dick was doing the interviews too!

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts

Ok so the time is off for me. Survivor premiers at 7:00 mountain time and is 90 mins, and then the finale of big brother which would be 8:30 mountain time until 10:00 mountain time. So if those are correct times the interviews are being done before the show is over right? Am I missing something. I think it would be strange to start the interviews before the show airs.

Wow, flashback to BB10.  Renny, is that you?

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts

Here is an Interesting interview they had after the show with Andy and then Aaryn with Candice comments  (short add at the beginning then the Interviews)

http://losangeles.cb...wins-season-15/

Oh and still not a word about any racist things Amanda said.

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts

Here is an Interesting interview they had after the show with Andy and then Aaryn with Candice comments  (short add at the beginning then the Interviews)

Thanks for the post, Marty.  :hug:

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,229 posts

Oh and still not a word about any racist things Amanda said.

Aaryn handled that interview well and said she has six new modeling meetings. :D Candice came across nice.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts

Thanks for the post, Marty.  :hug:

hugsmile2-1.gif  The backyard interviews should be coming out soon. I will try to post them as I see them come up.

Janis

Janis

• Pip
  • 1,009 posts

Wow, flashback to BB10.  Renny, is that you?

Are you implying that I am stupid???????????? It seems to me that because of different time zones they wouldn't advertise that they are starting the interviews before the show is finished. I was just making sure that I was reading it right so if that makes me stupid then I am stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users