Sign in to follow this  
ChristineS

Watching nothing! SERIOUSLY

Friday night and I'm watching Gina Marie lay in the cock pit? First she was playing cards. Generally people don't talk to themselves. But You go to Spencer and at least he's talking! But you leave him and go back to Gina Marie? Why I would have to say that people would rather listen to Spencer talk! Rather not here or see Andy, so that's a good thing! Here we are, your back and She's sitting up, Yep back to watching nothing. SOOOOO disappointed. I no your there, the camera's do move!

Carolina cannot win. :D

Sorry that they lost, but don't ever give up on your team. I speak from GREAT expierence.

It would have been a toss up for me today.....

Watch some of the feeds - or - Watch a weird game between the Ravens and the Browns

Ravens 7 - Browns 6

I suffered with the game (at least my team won by 1 point)

Well the show tonight is delayed 30 minutes due to the NFL, what sucks for me? The Miss America pageant will over lap with BB. But I'm WATCHING the Miss America Pageant, our hometown girl is Miss Alabama!!!!!!

We're delayed almost an hour.

NFL.. and then 60 Minutes to follow

The suspense is killing me ...... N O T

We're delayed almost an hour.

NFL.. and then 60 Minutes to follow

The suspense is killing me ...... N O T

I'm watching it on ustream and can report that it's BORING. It's half way through and has only been re-hashing what was shown earlier as the F3 talk around the table while eating their brunch. Very lame.

I'm watching it on ustream and can report that it's BORING. It's half way through and has only been re-hashing what was shown earlier as the F3 talk around the table while eating their brunch. Very lame.

Soooo boring...reminds me of the Survivor episodes that are Thanksgiving week that suck...argh

ScreenShot2013-09-15at6.37.00PM_original:D More interesting.

ScreenShot2013-09-15at6.37.00PM_original:D More interesting

My husband is watching the 49ers/Seahawks. Ordinarily I'd watch it with him but he was talking on the phone while watching and it got annoying so I'm taking a break. I enjoyed the Broncos/Giants game earlier.

I missed the last 15 minutes of BB and I think I won't bother catching up with it later. What a waste of a show tonight. :(

Roli... if you saw the segment of clips of the HGs crying.... that was the only thing worth seeing.

(oh and seeing Spencer being dragged around on his skates)

Piss me off!!!!! Delayed over an hour, so DVR didn't record the comp. quit when everyone was crying. Oh we'll, not like I did know who won it.

Piss me off!!!!! Delayed over an hour, so DVR didn't record the comp. quit when everyone was crying. Oh we'll, not like I did know who won it.

They just showed the start of the comp...not who won

If anyone gets HGTV <-- that suppose to be TVGN (edited 1:59)

(I do but sometimes blocks of pixels run across the screen sometimes and the sound goes mute)...

Just happened to check the channel - and re-runs of Survivor Redemption Island are on this afternoon

in case you don't have anything to do.

If anyone gets HGTV

(I do but sometimes blocks of pixels run across the screen sometimes and the sound goes mute)...

Just happened to check the channel - and re-runs of Survivor Redemption Island are on this afternoon

in case you don't have anything to do.

On the Home and Garden Channel? or the TVGN channel

<--- aaarrgghhhhh

Oh crap... those letters just came off of my fingertips

TVGN

THANK YOU MARTY

TVGN is maddening with all the bleeps over words that are not approved for some air waves. Why not get the After Dark on a station that can let it run.