Jury predictions

Misha

I'm just curious to see what peoples thoughts are on the jury.

I personally was amused to see that NONE of the women in the jury seem to be influenced by Amanda. LOL. I think the winner will be determined by Helen and her opinions and how she spins things. There may be a couple not voting that way but Helen seems to have the most influence.

All I see in the Jury house is a bunch of fake people.

Helen still acting like a junior high cheerleader.

Jessie - just bad acting period.

Candice and her bug-eyed BOO crap.

Elissa still completely socially retarded.

To Amanda and Aaryn, they're still themselves.

And Poor Judd....

All I see in the Jury house is a bunch of fake people.

Helen still acting like a junior high cheerleader.

Jessie - just bad acting period.

Candice and her bug-eyed BOO crap.

Elissa still completely socially retarded.

To Amanda and Aaryn, they're still themselves.

And Poor Judd....

couldn't have said it any better, WickedOne!! Poor Judd

I don't think the jurors will be influenced by anyone.

I think they already know who they will be voting for and it will be the person who had the least negative impact on their individual game.

Based on what I heard on Thursday show, Andy will have enough votes to win the grand prize based on his so called "gameplay", but only if he is up against Spencer.

But if Andy is up against GinaMarie, I think she will win it all.

I'm just curious to see what peoples thoughts are on the jury.

I personally was amused to see that NONE of the women in the jury seem to be influenced by Amanda. LOL. I think the winner will be determined by Helen and her opinions and how she spins things. There may be a couple not voting that way but Helen seems to have the most influence.

At this point I would rather see Gina Marie win. I CAN'T STAND ANDY or SPENCER> I can't stand their loud obxnoious (sp) mouths or their hateful tirades which they seem to think are funny. What in the world set Andy off on Elissa. I would hope he would never get to teach again with this kind of actions on his part. I certainly would never want my kid taught by this guy. What do people like him an Spencer and some of the others have to teach anyone who is young and can be influenced. Do they think that this is the way you should act in the world to get ahead? I definitely think that BB should be off prime time and in a later slot so as to not teach younger people that are allowed ot watch it that this is cool or acceptable. And Spencer as smart as he seems to be he definitely had has his problems talking about rehab etc. What kind of losers did this get this year.If I were in jury I would vote for Gina Marie only because I feel sorry for her sad life. She needs BIG help as it is with her purging.

I'll predict that if either Spencer or Andy wins the final Comp.... that they'll choose

GM to take with them.

I'm thinking they both feel like she doesn't have a chance against them in F2.

I wonder how that's going to play out for them :smilielol:

( I still don't want any of them to actually win the $$$'s )

I'll predict that if either Spencer or Andy wins the final Comp.... that they'll choose

GM to take with them.

I'm thinking they both feel like she doesn't have a chance against them in F2.

I wonder how that's going to play out for them :smilielol:

( I still don't want any of them to actually win the $$$'s )

Agreed, but GM need some money to rehab :lol:

Better donate the cash to Britney baby's.. she got cancer :cry:

I am trying to set aside my dislike for these three and going on game play and jury reaction but it ain't easy.

Worst mistake I can remember in this game was Andy not getting GM out in final four. Could you imagine McCrae's speech in finals? I played a great social game and won a lot of competitions. When I wanted to get out of bed. Taking him along was a no brainer for me.

IMHO if GM gets to final she wins regardless of who is up against her. Ratboy beats Fatboy if it gets to just them. I think the 8 times on the block actually works against Fatboy. No one thought enough of him to vote him out! They will reward Ratboy for getting over on them, esp. Helen and McCrea maybe even Elissa.

I am trying to set aside my dislike for these three and going on game play and jury reaction but it ain't easy.

Worst mistake I can remember in this game was Andy not getting GM out in final four. Could you imagine McCrae's speech in finals? I played a great social game and won a lot of competitions. When I wanted to get out of bed. Taking him along was a no brainer for me.

IMHO if GM gets to final she wins regardless of who is up against her. Ratboy beats Fatboy if it gets to just them. I think the 8 times on the block actually works against Fatboy. No one thought enough of him to vote him out! They will reward Ratboy for getting over on them, esp. Helen and McCrea maybe even Elissa.

i agree with you that gm wins over ratboy and i think she wins if it's her and fatboy in the end..i think if Elissa knew how Andy and fatboy have been bashing her and her family neither one would get her vote..gameplay or no their bashing is just mean pure and simple and shows what creeps they both are