GinaMarie - Final Week (Part 1 of HoH winner) BB15 Runner-Up

arrowhead

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But she is telling people about it so she must know it's a problem?

Knowing you have a problem and having the courage to do something about it are two different things.....at times she seems to admit she has a problem, and other times she blows it off like there is NO problem. I'm sure someone in her family must have the feeds; hopefully, her parents will step up to the plate; it's never too late to do something about it....IF they want to.....

Knowing you have a problem and having the courage to do something about it are two different things.....at times she seems to admit she has a problem, and other times she blows it off like there is NO problem. I'm sure someone in her family must have the feeds; hopefully, her parents will step up to the plate; it's never too late to do something about it....IF they want to.....

But I don't think they can force her to get help or can they?

Just FYI

Quick explanation for Bulimia

Bulimia is a eating disorder where a person eats lots of food and then pukes (Binge and Purge) to keep themselves from digesting the calories in the food! It is extremely dangerous, and can cause permanent damage to your teeth, and esophagus....not to mention can be deadly if you do it too much because of malnutrition! Long term effects: Loss of teeth, Esophageal cancer, ulcers, loss of hair, death. Typically these people eat, because it is socially acceptable to be seen eating and people don't think you have an eating disorder if you eat food, but then immediately find a bathroom to purge!

gm has mentioned having her teeth capped ..teeth going bad is a big side effect

gm has mentioned having her teeth capped ..teeth going bad is a big side effect

yes, and several HG's mentioned the base of some of her teeth at the gums are black....another sign. And even if they can't force her to get help, if she was my daughter living in my home, I'd surely make something happen.....

Seems like once you start doing it... the stomach doesn't know how to process the food...

their stomach cramps badly ... and they get relief from the purging.

I'm betting you need medical assistance in breaking the cycle -

Even if you wanted to stop ... your stomach won't know how to cooperate.

I hope the girl gets help

yes, and several HG's mentioned the base of some of her teeth at the gums are black....another sign. And even if they can't force her to get help, if she was my daughter living in my home, I'd surely make something happen.....

absolutely ..i hope her parents try and get her help ..it's hard when your kids are adults though ..maybe they have tried to help her..i believe Candice told the dr about her vomiting and that's one reason she keeps calling her a rat..Elissa was trying to get her to eat right ..but you can't help someone unless they help themselves..at this point she needs the money more than anyone left..i just hope she uses it to get help

Seems like once you start doing it... the stomach doesn't know how to process the food...

their stomach cramps badly ... and they get relief from the purging.

I'm betting you need medical assistance in breaking the cycle -

Even if you wanted to stop ... your stomach won't know how to cooperate.

I hope the girl gets help

Yes I agree with you. Doing that introduces all sorts of acids and general malfunction to the digestive system. I think she needs both medical and psychological help.

absolutely ..i hope her parents try and get her help ..it's hard when your kids are adults though ..maybe they have tried to help her..i believe Candice told the dr about her vomiting and that's one reason she keeps calling her a rat..Elissa was trying to get her to eat right ..but you can't help someone unless they help themselves..at this point she needs the money more than anyone left..i just hope she uses it to get help

I remember Aaryn telling her that she shouldn't get below a certain weight. I think it was 115. GinaMarie said she'd rather be skinny than be healthy.

It sounds completely plausible that the reason she kept calling Candice a rat was because she told the DR about her problem. And if that's the case, it's sad because it means that Candice was only trying to help (hopefully).

GM has to realize what is not working for her and that the cover up like extensions can not substitute for reality. That is how someone might be able to gain her trust. Her stomach is talking to her and she is tough, her strength is her greatest weakness and might enable her to get to death's door before she recognizes truths greater than her fantasy built on society's claims. There are ways to heal her stomach. The teeth are permanently damaged, but can be kept from getting worse. With proper nutrition, her hair will repair if she would stop dying it. Can she accept her own hair color? What a dumb problem against the loss of life and health.

the only thing, Edieann, is that the money might allow her to further push away any help....she could move out of her parents, etc., etc. and not listen to anyone 'cause she'll have the money to "do what she wants". And I agree that calling Candice a rat started with Candice outting her to the DR (but they have the feeds; they knew)....and it puts a sad spin on the Exterminators alliance....and keeps feeding her obsession

While I feel sorry for GinaMarie because of her disorder, I have to say that I would have been complaining loudly about finding containers of vomit around the house and the smell of it. Of course I would also have no tolerance for the clutter and filth in that house and I definitely wouldn't have kept quiet about McCrae thinking it was okay to inflict his stinky, unshowered self on everyone else in the house. I would have had to self-evict the first week.

i hope gm wins over Ratboy and Fatboy...but damn that girl needs help ..on top of all her problems ..she's dumber than a box of rocks ..how many times is she going to lie about the bed flipping incident? is she so stupid she forgets it was recorded..it wasn't a joke and she knows it! she got in Candices face because her precious Nick was brought up and she was upset because Candice told the dr about her vomiting problem ..she was mad at several hgs because they were trying to help her..the last 3 in the house are simply disgusting! :censored:

i hope gm wins over Ratboy and Fatboy...but damn that girl needs help ..on top of all her problems ..she's dumber than a box of rocks ..how many times is she going to lie about the bed flipping incident? is she so stupid she forgets it was recorded..it wasn't a joke and she knows it! she got in Candices face because her precious Nick was brought up and she was upset because Candice told the dr about her vomiting problem ..she was mad at several hgs because they were trying to help her..the last 3 in the house are simply disgusting! :censored:

-\yes Gatgirl for the win.

I guess her lies will be told as many times as that story, her health problems and Nick will be told here.

Because she needed medical and mental help....sure, there have been skinny women in there....but when a person is going into the WC and throwing up on a regular basis, and other HG's are openly discussing her smelling like puke all the time, and laughing (Spencer in particular) about her bingeing and purging....I think that calls for some intervention. And I didn't even get into her total obsession with Nick (she said they wouldn't let her have the sissors 'cause she might hurt herself), etc., etc. She needs help right away, or she'll be just another statistic.

Actually, if that was MY 33 year old daughter (especially one who still lived at home), I would be on CBS's door step demanding she be taken out of the game.....well, actually, as a caring parent I would have already figured out what her problem was before she went on BB and have taken steps to help her.

I don't see any mention of intervening the houseguests who stockpiled their anxiety meds to get high. This isn't Dr. Drew's Rehab.

Oh, and now bashing GM's parents. That's a new low.

Out of the 3 left she is the one that I hope wins. Someone made the comment that the forums are really bad this year. I am trying to think about what I have posted that was so bad, but I think its that this season was a such a differet one. Most of the time people have a clear favorite and usually one or two that are not liked. This is the first year I have liked no one. I liked Elissa because everyone else did not and she was the least offense, in my opinion, than the rest of the people in the house. I say this is the worst cast ever but I continued to watch it. Big Brother is my summertime addiction. I have had a few problems with CBS and Aaryn's eviction interview and while I think that Julie handled herself as a professional I did not thnk it was fair not to question Amanda about her comments in the house. I don't think its right to only call out Aaryn when there have been many making offensive comments. I hope that Gina Marie realizes what she has said and is truly sorry for saying things especially about Elissa's child. I think under her tuff exterior she has a good heart.

So if I have made anyone mad about the bitching I have done about the houseguests I apologize.

What was so bad for me about the Big Brother forums and Facebook groups is that very few people really wanted to talk about the game.

Forums were logging every word said and trying to find what they could find to prove that this person deserved persecution in the REAL world. So many people said over and over that they could not wait for the HG to get grilled by Julie and called racist. They said they were so wishing that Julie would tell them they lost their jobs. They could not wait for them to get out of the house and be ripped apart and to find out that they lost their jobs and America hates them. Why would people find such joy in seeing people get hurt and lose their jobs in the real world? Even on Facebook there were petitions to get people fired from their jobs. Those sentiments were posted by people that I thought were nice people. There was post after post after post discussing what they thought was the definition of a racist and a bigot. Everyone was an expert.

Elissa was made the martyr and is going to be given the America's Favorite Player not for how she played the game but because... she was picked on or she was nice or _______ fill in the blank.

I know most of the house guests sucked but could we have said that and agree and then talk about the game.

I personally did appreciate when we could find some humor and laugh at the house guests at times. doxielayingdown.gif

Elissa was made the martyr and is going to be given the America's Favorite Player not for how she played the game but because... she was picked on or she was nice or _______ fill in the blank.doxielayingdown.gif

While I do agree that many people see Elissa as a martyr and that they are voting for her due to that, I can say that I wasn't going to vote her as that until later on in the season for the following reasons:

1). She was a beast in the OTEV competition and I suddenly realized that she had been holding back on previous physical competitions;

2). When Elissa played in the wall HOH competition, she was a serious bad-a$$. Even though there was initial doubts on if her foot touched the ground it was clear later that it didn't and she got back on her step in one of the most thrilling moments of the season.

3). Even though EVERYONE was trying to get her to do their bidding both as MVP (she refused to nom Howard) and as HOH (refusing to nom GM) she did what she thought was best for HER game, not others.

4). She was one of the only players who put aside her feelings for a player in order to try and make alliances.

Now obviously she made errors in the game both socially and strategically but that game play that she did firmly put her as my favorite player. I simply have the added pleasure of knowing that it will piss the others off and I am also good with that. :-)