GinaMarie - Final Week (Part 1 of HoH winner) BB15 Runner-Up

arrowhead

I'm curious, if anyone has actually viewed or heard her vomiting on the feeds? Any mention of it by other houseguests, other than the ones that hated her?

A few days ago, in live chat, someone kept posting a time where GM didn't take her mic off before she went into the bathroom after she had just eaten and they said you could hear her puking. I didn't verify. (Who wants to hear that?) The hg's have talked about her throwing up many times. I've heard her make excuses about her throwing up so much, attributing it to her unsettled stomach. It's been pretty much a daily thing. I've watched her many times chew her food and then spit it in a napkin. She definitely has an eating disorder. BB made her talk to a shrink about it earlier in the game.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The butter is the best part of corn on the cob.

I don't have the answers about GinaMarie's eating disorder any more than I have the answers for the disorders the other HGs had. Judd, Amanda and Aaryn had their daily medications, and I suspect that Elissa probably did too but didn't talk about it. I think that McCrae probably would have really enjoyed some pot, as I suspect he indulges in that in his real life.

fatboy has mentioned many times how he likes to smoke pot

I'm curious, if anyone has actually viewed or heard her vomiting on the feeds? Any mention of it by other houseguests, other than the ones that hated her?

they would NEVER let us view her doing that....and I think Aaryn and Elissa were genuinely trying to help her; and Nick talked with her about it also; but many talked about her vomit breath. And if you watch the feeds you hear her talking about her "stomach hurting" and she has to "go to the WC" and she "thinks she's going to throw up". The last time I heard it, personally, was after the brunch they had for the final three yesterday...she complained, and complained about her stomach right after that....and I heard her talking to the girls about not wanting to drink water 'cause it makes her feel full; and I watched the butter out of the fridge incident and pulling partically cooked nuggets out of the oven and binging on them.

A few days ago, in live chat, someone kept posting a time where GM didn't take her mic off before she went into the bathroom after she had just eaten and they said you could hear her puking. I didn't verify. (Who wants to hear that?) The hg's have talked about her throwing up many times. I've heard her make excuses about her throwing up so much, attributing it to her unsettled stomach. It's been pretty much a daily thing. I've watched her many times chew her food and then spit it in a napkin. She definitely has an eating disorder. BB made her talk to a shrink about it earlier in the game.

forgot about those, kywildcat

I'm surprised she doesn't lose weight doing that? You would think if it was out of her stomach quick the calories wouldn't count. That's why I thought she was doing it. Actually that's why I thought any of them doing it was doing it for.

I'm sure her metabolism is majorly screwed up, and her digestive system is also. It's bad for her teeth and she risks rupturing her esophagus.

From the live feed updates here:

(by Cathy)

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:24 AM

4:02am

Gina Marie crying with Nick comforting. Sounds like she has an eating disorder/ bulimic. How she doesn’t even know how to eat anymore. Nick tells her how right now her body is adjusting and that she will be fine.

She freaked out the other day because she hasn’t been doing her ritual. Says that its her fault her engagement ended because she would be up in the middle of the night to throw up, wouldn’t eat with him etc…

Now back to flirting with Nick. How amazing it’s going to be to kiss him. He says this is going to be the longest dating session she has ever had. Jokes about being excited that she’s excited and laughs. Asks him if he wants to kiss her, and he gives her the number of days till they’re out of the house. She wants to know if that’s a yes or no. He repeats the days

Roli : " I really can't imagine watching after this season. "

Nahh... you've got to come back to Morty's next season and at least give it a few weeks.

There's NO WAY the next bunch could be as lame as this bunch.

But if I start I'll be in it for the whole season, no matter how lame it might be.

Just FYI

Quick explanation for Bulimia

Bulimia is a eating disorder where a person eats lots of food and then pukes (Binge and Purge) to keep themselves from digesting the calories in the food! It is extremely dangerous, and can cause permanent damage to your teeth, and esophagus....not to mention can be deadly if you do it too much because of malnutrition! Long term effects: Loss of teeth, Esophageal cancer, ulcers, loss of hair, death. Typically these people eat, because it is socially acceptable to be seen eating and people don't think you have an eating disorder if you eat food, but then immediately find a bathroom to purge!

Just FYI

Bulimia is a eating disorder where a person eats lots of food and then pukes (Binge and Purge) to keep themselves from digesting the calories in the food! It is extremely dangerous, and can cause permanent damage to your teeth, and esophagus....not to mention can be deadly if you do it too much because of malnutrition! Long term effects: Loss of teeth, Esophageal cancer, ulcers, loss of hair, death. Typically these people eat, because it is socially acceptable to be seen eating and people don't think you have an eating disorder if you eat food, but then immediately find a bathroom to purge!

Thanks for the info! I would think they would be starving doing this to much. I wonder how they get over feeling like they are starving all the time. If they always throw up what they eat they must feel hungry all the time? I wonder how it ruins there teeth? From the puke?

I would have never guessed eating for them is for a social purposes.

And I wonder why GM has told people about it esp back in July. Wouldn't that be something they would want to keep secret at all costs??

Just FYI

Thx slowpoke...

Anyone remember back at the first of the season when GM was talking about her hair extensions? She said her hair wouldn't grow and looked horrible, that is was barely shoulder length and she had to get extensions. Wonder how much damage is due to the bulimia? I knew almost from the beginning that she had an eating disorder. It was very obvious, imo. No one healthy pukes every day and why would anyone take bites of food, chew it up and spit it out, bite after bite? She got mad one day, wanting to know who had ratted her out to BB for her throwing up daily. (that's when BB made her talk to the shrink.) Seems like she accused either Kaitlin, Aryan and/or Elissa.

From the live feed updates here:

(by Cathy)

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:24 AM

4:02am

Gina Marie crying with Nick comforting. Sounds like she has an eating disorder/ bulimic. How she doesn’t even know how to eat anymore. Nick tells her how right now her body is adjusting and that she will be fine.

She freaked out the other day because she hasn’t been doing her ritual. Says that its her fault her engagement ended because she would be up in the middle of the night to throw up, wouldn’t eat with him etc…

Now back to flirting with Nick. How amazing it’s going to be to kiss him. He says this is going to be the longest dating session she has ever had. Jokes about being excited that she’s excited and laughs. Asks him if he wants to kiss her, and he gives her the number of days till they’re out of the house. She wants to know if that’s a yes or no. He repeats the days

But if I start I'll be in it for the whole season, no matter how lame it might be.

Wow. That's just sad.

Thanks for the info! I would think they would be starving doing this to much. I wonder how they get over feeling like they are starving all the time. If they always throw up what they eat they must feel hungry all the time? I wonder how it ruins there teeth? From the puke?

I would have never guessed eating for them is for a social purposes.

And I wonder why GM has told people about it esp back in July. Wouldn't that be something they would want to keep secret at all costs??

The acid from the puke is what ruins their teeth

The acid from the puke is what ruins their teeth

Oh ok. How does their hair get damaged?

I think a doctor that takes her on is going to have a HUGE struggle on their hands. BUT I'm sure they would with anyone esp as long as GM has been doing it. I know I wouldn't want to take her on if I was a doctor. She's going to be tough to deal with. IF she will even let them help her. I guess she can just refuse right? I don't think she has said she wants to try to stop right?

Oh ok. How does their hair get damaged?

I think a doctor that takes her on is going to have a HUGE struggle on their hands. BUT I'm sure they would with anyone esp as long as GM has been doing it. I know I wouldn't want to take her on if I was a doctor. She's going to be tough to deal with. IF she will even let them help her. I guess she can just refuse right? I don't think she has said she wants to try to stop right?

The lack of proper nutrients causes the hair to be fragile. I had a friend in school that suffered from bulimia..luckily she got the help she needed in time thanks to teachers, coaches, and friends intervening and letting her parents know what was going on.

The lack of proper nutrients causes the hair to be fragile. I had a friend in school that suffered from bulimia..luckily she got the help she needed in time thanks to teachers, coaches, and friends intervening and letting her parents know what was going on.

BUT it doesn't seem like GM wants help?