GinaMarie - Final Week (Part 1 of HoH winner) BB15 Runner-Up

arrowhead

If that was your daughter, you probably wouldn't have let her make such an azz out of herself in the first place.

I recall from past seasons women passing out from lack of nourishment,. That was aired as entertainment.

No idea why GM would be news.

No I wouldn't let her make an azz of herself; and SHE wouldn't because that's the way she was raised. And as of GM, they did sign a contract that stated they were in good mental and physical health (it was posted her on the forum weeks ago)....and I don't think she is either.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough!

Why should someone with an eating disorder be removed? I have seen some pretty skinny women in there, probably anorexic, and they were never removed.

People sure do have short memories. They want GM removed because they don't like her, but basically she is an Evil Dick and Evil Spawn Dani in one person and they were both loved. lol

She looks like she gained some weight, how is that bulemic? Or is there more crap being made up?

She looks like she gained some weight, how is that bulemic? Or is there more crap being made up?

No, it's not made up. Both Aaryn and Elissa have had conversations about it with her. If you're asking if someone who suffers from bulimia must be skinny, the answer is no.

Edit: She also talked to Nick about it.

No, it's not made up. Both Aaryn and Elissa have had conversations about it with her. If you're asking if someone who suffers from bulimia must be skinny, the answer is no.

Amen, Roli, Amen. They did have conversations with her about it and she brushed them off. And all the HG's have talked about her purging... "hugging the commode" as they said. She needs help and some people here either don't care or they want to fight about it, lol. Guess there's nothing interesting happening in the BB House.

So why is she eating so much? If she is concerned about her weight shouldn't she just eat hardly anything?? And I guess eating and throwing up doesn't help her lose weight so why do it? Sounds like something really gross to do. Or does she just think that it will eventually work? I don't understand eating disorders so I'm in the dark on what's behind someone doing it.

I think that is very sad that she has an eating disorder. I still don't think that is grounds for removal though.

She's not the only HG this season with big issues. It would be a pretty tall order to only cast perfect people.

So why is she eating so much? If she is concerned about her weight shouldn't she just eat hardly anything?? And I guess eating and throwing up doesn't help her lose weight so why do it? Sounds like something really gross to do. Or does she just think that it will eventually work? I don't understand eating disorders so I'm in the dark on what's behind someone doing it.

Eating disorders are very complicated. I hope she gets some help.

She's not the only HG this season with big issues. It would be a pretty tall order to only cast perfect people.

Eating disorders are very complicated. I hope she gets some help.

I don't think we are expecting perfect people. Just a cast like Season 3. Those guys were all decent except maybe for crazy Marcella's. BUT he knows he's crazy and I loved the online show he did for awhile.

I don't think we are expecting perfect people. Just a cast like Season 3. Those guys were all decent except maybe for crazy Marcella's. BUT he knows he's crazy and I loved the online show he did for awhile.

This is only the second season I've watched, so I didn't see that season. This season it's as if they cast people to make a good "freak show". It's all about ratings. I'm not into the Kardashians or Honey Boo Boo, and I'm coming to the conclusion that Big Brother isn't for me either. I'll see it to the end, just as I sit through an awful movie. It's what I do. I finish what I start. I really can't imagine watching after this season.

I think it is about the binging and purging more so than losing weight or at least it becomes that. I believe it was on Intervention where I saw this girl who would literally eat everything in the house and throw it back up. She would do it non-stop. Her parents had to lock the cupboards and fridge. It was pretty crazy.

I think it is about the binging and purging more so than losing weight or at least it becomes that. I believe it was on Intervention where I saw this girl who would literally eat everything in the house and throw it back up. She would do it non-stop. Her parents had to lock the cupboards and fridge. It was pretty crazy.

yes, gerberadaisy7, it is more about binging and purging....anorexia is about NOT eating. GM has said many times she doesn't even like to drink water because it makes her feel full....but she will raid the fridge and eat butter. Sick, sick, sick.

Oh I thought it was to try to lose weight. If it's not about doing it to try to lose why in the heck would someone do it??

Oh I thought it was to try to lose weight. If it's not about doing it to try to lose why in the heck would someone do it??

There's no rational thinking involved. It's a deep psychological disorder. I think that after the binging the person is so repulsed by what they've ingested that they purge. I don't know if you caught it when GinaMarie went to the refrigerator and started eating butter. I love butter, but most of us eat it ON something. We don't just take out the stick and eat it straight.

I thought it was to maintain their current weight or prevent themselves from gaining more weight. :unsure:

It is a need to control something in their lives when they do not feel that they are in control of anything else.

They are trying to control their weight, not necessarily lose weight.

But it is definitely a psychological disorder.

I think it starts that way, but then becomes more about the compulsion to eat, which then must be purged. Some people are both anorexic and bulimic, where they will go days with eating very little and then go on a huge eating binge.

The girl I mentioned above didn't seem concerned about her weight at all. it was all about the binging & purging.

There's no rational thinking involved. It's a deep psychological disorder. I think that after the binging the person is so repulsed by what they've ingested that they purge. I don't know if you caught it when GinaMarie went to the refrigerator and started eating butter. I love butter, but most of us eat it ON something. We don't just take out the stick and eat it straight.

Ugh. That is so gross!

I think it starts that way, but then becomes more about the compulsion to eat, which then must be purged. Some people are both anorexic and bulimic, where they will go days with eating very little and then go on a huge eating binge.

The girl I mentioned above didn't seem concerned about her weight at all. it was all about the binging & purging.

Ugh. That is so gross!

I don't know how old you are, but remember Karen Carpenter? Beautiful woman, beautiful voice. Died because of her anorexia. And then there's Debbie Boone. She wrote a book about her struggles with her eating disorder.

Well I LOVE Butter and when I had corn on the cob yesterday I think I had more butter on it then the corn LOL BUT yeah I wouldn't grab a stick of butter and bite a chunk of it.

Thanks for letting me know their in no rational thinking involved. Being so I guess I won't worry about trying ton continue to figure it out.

Well I LOVE Butter and when I had corn on the cob yesterday I think I had more butter on it then the corn LOL BUT yeah I wouldn't grab a stick of butter and bite a chunk of it.

Thanks for letting me know their in no rational thinking involved. Being so I guess I won't worry about trying ton continue to figure it out.

The butter is the best part of corn on the cob.

I don't have the answers about GinaMarie's eating disorder any more than I have the answers for the disorders the other HGs had. Judd, Amanda and Aaryn had their daily medications, and I suspect that Elissa probably did too but didn't talk about it. I think that McCrae probably would have really enjoyed some pot, as I suspect he indulges in that in his real life.

Roli : " but remember Karen Carpenter? Beautiful woman, beautiful voice. Died because of her anorexia. "

I still get a sad feeling every time I hear one of her songs. Especially around Christmas.

Her voice was beautiful. but always seemed to have sadness in it, IMO.

The butter is the best part of corn on the cob.

I don't have the answers about GinaMarie's eating disorder any more than I have the answers for the disorders the other HGs had. Judd, Amanda and Aaryn had their daily medications, and I suspect that Elissa probably did too but didn't talk about it. I think that McCrae probably would have really enjoyed some pot, as I suspect he indulges in that in his real life.

Don't get me talking about how much butter I use with Lobster :unsure: Maybe I may as well just take a bite off a stick of butter :huh: