GinaMarie - Final Week (Part 1 of HoH winner) BB15 Runner-Up

arrowhead

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it either, Edieann. Fifteen people won't win BB15. That doesn't mean they're losers. Some folks just can't help but be negative about a few of the HGs. Candice, like all humans, isn't perfect, but she does possess many fine qualities such as being intelligent, educated, respectable and beautiful. Her life will be awesome. She's a winner.

totally agree!

Most players seem to chill out after they get to Jury House.

I suppose you'll disagree. *sigh*

you're right, plus it's obvious she was joking and actually meant it as a compliment

i have never called her retarded or white trash..i repeat NO ONE has bashed her for the color of her skin ..she's a racist to the bone ..that's a fact!

She HAS been called white trash.

No one specifically pointed you out. Paranoid much?

All of them save for maybe Elissa, McCrae and Judd made racist remarks INCLUDING Candyland.

Why is it she and Aarynn get nailed for comments and lil ol Candy goes free? I'd love to hear VALID theory on this one. It's BS.

And again those who said the HG's appearances shouldn't matter are the first to chime in on her ass size.

NEXT...............................

She HAS been called white trash.

No one specifically pointed you out. Paranoid much?

All of them save for maybe Elissa, McCrae and Judd made racist remarks INCLUDING Candyland.

Why is it she and Aarynn get nailed for comments and lil ol Candy goes free? I'd love to hear VALID theory on this one. It's BS.

And again those who said the HG's appearances shouldn't matter are the first to chime in on her ass size.

NEXT...............................

honey, i have never been paranoid especially over someones comment on a bb board lol ,,there you go again ..assuming things comical really you do have a great sense of humor and i mean that seriously :2thumbsup:

If Candy was joking she is gonna be a fine actress. :D

oh puleeze :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

I would never call GM retarded, her behavior comes from who she is and how she was raised not from a mental abnormality or handicap.

I disagree somewhat when people call her white trash because I believe that she is an excellent example of white culture and instead of being "trash" she is a shining example of excellence within our own white race....she reflects us superbly.

I sincerely hope people don't bash GM the way she bashes non-whites because that would be wrong.

On the flip side I gotta give CBS credit for casting someone who reflect the beliefs and behaviors of a large segment of our society, people who can relate to GM and root for GM because they see a lot of GM within themselves.

Seriously?

OK whatever Gooooooooooooo Gina Marie AddEmoticons00930.gif

I don't really care which wins between GinaMarie and Spencer (just please dear God not Andy-hole).

But the benefit of GinaMarie winning is that CBS will need to fully embrace the headline that an unemployed racist wins this year.

Now THAT is something CBS should have to deal with b/c they deserve it.

I don't really care which wins between GinaMarie and Spencer (just please dear God not Andy-hole).

But the benefit of GinaMarie winning is that CBS will need to fully embrace the headline that an unemployed racist wins this year.

You are very right...they do deserve it for letting the racists stay in the house. Good point.

Not to mention having to embrace that someone who suffers from bulimia, and who was on the feeds for all to see, is the winner....why, oh why, didn't they take her out of the house when they discovered how sick she really is??? And couple that with her obsession with Nick, and all the raceist stuff....yuk

Sorry didnt watch BBAD or live feeds for any other season so I can only comment on what I have seen this season.

Fair enough!

Not to mention having to embrace that someone who suffers from bulimia, and who was on the feeds for all to see, is the winner....why, oh why, didn't they take her out of the house when they discovered how sick she really is??? And couple that with her obsession with Nick, and all the raceist stuff....yuk

Why should someone with an eating disorder be removed? I have seen some pretty skinny women in there, probably anorexic, and they were never removed.

oh ... never mind

I just deleted a long post about how future HGs might act in the House.

Possibly some lessons learned about the Live Feeds and the repercussions in the outside world

(you get the idea)

It is kind of mind blowing that people would need to see this go down with others to get that lesson, but it is what it is.

I maintain that this is why CBS only used Aaryn as the scapegoat. They don't want future HG's to feel muzzled etc, but that ship has sailed IMO (assuming said future HG's have jobs/lives they care about).

Of the many offensive things GM has said this season, I was not offended by "get to stepping" at all. Probably reflects my feelings about Amanda, but I cracked up. I also think Amanda had that coming in the light of the fight she had just had with GM and how she taunted her about having no vote and no power.

I agree, and maybe it's because I didn't like Amanda, but I enjoyed hearing her say it.

Why should someone with an eating disorder be removed? I have seen some pretty skinny women in there, probably anorexic, and they were never removed.

Because she needed medical and mental help....sure, there have been skinny women in there....but when a person is going into the WC and throwing up on a regular basis, and other HG's are openly discussing her smelling like puke all the time, and laughing (Spencer in particular) about her bingeing and purging....I think that calls for some intervention. And I didn't even get into her total obsession with Nick (she said they wouldn't let her have the sissors 'cause she might hurt herself), etc., etc. She needs help right away, or she'll be just another statistic.

Actually, if that was MY 33 year old daughter (especially one who still lived at home), I would be on CBS's door step demanding she be taken out of the game.....well, actually, as a caring parent I would have already figured out what her problem was before she went on BB and have taken steps to help her.

love your post! and i love your name for Andy-hole lol .. :cheers:

Because she needed medical and mental help....sure, there have been skinny women in there....but when a person is going into the WC and throwing up on a regular basis, and other HG's are openly discussing her smelling like puke all the time, and laughing (Spencer in particular) about her bingeing and purging....I think that calls for some intervention. And I didn't even get into her total obsession with Nick (she said they wouldn't let her have the sissors 'cause she might hurt herself), etc., etc. She needs help right away, or she'll be just another statistic.

Actually, if that was MY 33 year old daughter (especially one who still lived at home), I would be on CBS's door step demanding she be taken out of the game.....well, actually, as a caring parent I would have already figured out what her problem was before she went on BB and have taken steps to help her.

If that was your daughter, you probably wouldn't have let her make such an azz out of herself in the first place.

I recall from past seasons women passing out from lack of nourishment,. That was aired as entertainment.

No idea why GM would be news.

you're right Roli..classy would never be a word to describe GM OR RATBOY OR FATBOY the last 3 don't even know the meaning of the word..don't get people calling Candice a loser ..maybe she didn't win this show but she's so much more successful than gm will ever be..why do you think GM hated her so much? :eat:

Might I suggest GatGirl since she shoots her mouth off so indiscriminately? And yes jealousy was part of both Aryan and GatGirl's attacks on Cand.