Big Brother Renewed for 16th Season

Moxie

I thought it was a good season also. With all the "it's the worst season ever", I hope CBS doesn't feel like they have to do an all-star season or bring back past HG again next year. I want to see all new faces. I hope they send in 14 - 16 BB fanatics. No models. No starving actors. No dumb blonds that production saw at the mall or some club. Send in people who know how to play the game and their number 1 goal is to win the game.

i agree it would be much more interesting with fans

Allison is gone....so who will the posters blame next year when things don't go their way?

Forums made BB what it is....a summer reality show with high ratings because it's up against....NOTHING.

Love that this bunch of crazies got real ppl. talking about real issues.

Allison is not coming back? Where did you read this??

Who agrees with me that this has been the most horrible BB in US history. Have any of you ever watched BB UK or BB Australia? Amazing shows in comparison to this mess. I certainly hope that next year will be a lot better, becuase this year I simply stopped watching. The few decent houseguests are long gone so I don't care who wins.

I've seen reports Allison is leaving too, but I won't believe it until I see it. We've beeen saying every year for what seems forever she needs to go - but this year it goes beyond creative reasons. Her absolute failure to address the racism issue, both in the house and also outside of the house means she just has to go. Apart from comments from Julie we've seen nothing from "Big Brother" itself about it.

I've given up hoping for any major game changes,though the MVP was the first decent idea in years, just poorly executed and screwed by putting Elissa in the house. Also resigned to their probably being ex-houseguests next year as can't see them going two seasons without them. Would love for the house to finally be ripped apart and rebuilt after ten entire seasons of exactly the same layout, but not getting my hopes up about that.

I've seen reports Allison is leaving too, but I won't believe it until I see it. We've beeen saying every year for what seems forever she needs to go - but this year it goes beyond creative reasons. Her absolute failure to address the racism issue, both in the house and also outside of the house means she just has to go. Apart from comments from Julie we've seen nothing from "Big Brother" itself about it.

I've given up hoping for any major game changes,though the MVP was the first decent idea in years, just poorly executed and screwed by putting Elissa in the house. Also resigned to their probably being ex-houseguests next year as can't see them going two seasons without them. Would love for the house to finally be ripped apart and rebuilt after ten entire seasons of exactly the same layout, but not getting my hopes up about that.

After watching BBAU for the first time this year, I realized just how pathetic the US BB house is. Definitely time for a big change ( who would want to clean it up after this group anyways) and a bigger pool that the HG actually could enjoy would be nice.

The house is the shows biggest asset and can be central to numerous twists, but has to be designed with those twists in mind, so needs tweaking every so often to accomodate new ideas. Keeping the house the same every year is just limiting their possibilities, and even without twists a change in house can change the game - for example making it smaller and more claustrophobic so HGs can't really get away from each other, or using glass walls so they can't hide from each other.

Even without changing the layout would love to see the HoH room become glass fronted to half the house doesn't hide up their all week. They can use switching glass so the HoH can frost the windows when they want as a compromise, but little changes like that can have an effect on how people play the game and interact with each other - but keeping the house the same every year for a decade means it's not having the impact on the houseguests it should.

I've been one who's not enjoyed this season and am tickled to death it will all be over soon. I've not watched the feeds nearly as much as in past seasons, mainly just checking notable flashback times and going from there. I've barely had them on for the past week+ and not at all since Thursday. This bunch just grossed me out almost from the beginning and the F3 absolutely repulses me. I truly can't think of another season I've hated this much, except S9, which turned out to be soooo forgettable. I hope this season is as easily forgotten.

Brekkie Boy...those sound like great ideas! Maybe, if Allison is really gone, we'll get a producer with an imagination. If the international BB versions are so much better, wonder why Allison never got a clue and changed things up.

As for BBAD, I don't even get TVGN so I felt ripped, at first anyway. After I got to know the hg's, it didn't bother me a bit. I hope they put it back on showtime next year.

I'm sure I'll be tuning in next season, even with BB15 leaving such a sour taste in my mouth. I really wouldn't have cared if they canceled the show though. Maybe there's hope for much brighter days, with a show more Australian based??? There's no where to go but up at this point.

Brekkie Boy : " though the MVP was the first decent idea in years, just poorly executed and screwed by putting Elissa in the house. "

Agree that having Rachel's sister in the house was their 1st mistake.

The 2nd was not waiting until around week 3 or 4 so BB watchers could get to know the HGs a little bit.....

then announce the voting for MVP.

I've been one who's not enjoyed this season and am tickled to death it will all be over soon. I've not watched the feeds nearly as much as in past seasons, mainly just checking notable flashback times and going from there. I've barely had them on for the past week+ and not at all since Thursday. This bunch just grossed me out almost from the beginning and the F3 absolutely repulses me. I truly can't think of another season I've hated this much, except S9, which turned out to be soooo forgettable. I hope this season is as easily forgotten.

Brekkie Boy...those sound like great ideas! Maybe, if Allison is really gone, we'll get a producer with an imagination. If the international BB versions are so much better, wonder why Allison never got a clue and changed things up.

As for BBAD, I don't even get TVGN so I felt ripped, at first anyway. After I got to know the hg's, it didn't bother me a bit. I hope they put it back on showtime next year.

I'm sure I'll be tuning in next season, even with BB15 leaving such a sour taste in my mouth. I really wouldn't have cared if they canceled the show though. Maybe there's hope for much brighter days, with a show more Australian based??? There's no where to go but up at this point.

They said next year it will return and also still be on TVGN.

I'm worried about not being able to forget this season. It was that bad. I didn't think anything could get worse than season 9 but these losers figured out a way to get it in the gutter even further.

They said next year it will return and also still be on TVGN.

I'm worried about not being able to forget this season. It was that bad. I didn't think anything could get worse than season 9 but these losers figured out a way to get it in the gutter even further.

Yep, Season 9 with the winner Adam Jasinski doing 4 years in federal prison for funding an illegal drug deal with his BB winnings.

And houseguest Matt McDonald also got 4 years for his part in the drug ring.

LOL, I remember Natalie was so crushed that he did not return her affections.

I wonder if she is still pursuing him while he is in jail.

Her actions with her " Matty" reminds me a lot of GinaMarie actions toward Nick.

Apparently, when women were obsessed with their men there is nothing their men could do or say that would deter them. :wacko:

Yep, Season 9 with the winner Adam Jasinski doing 4 years in federal prison for funding an illegal drug deal with his BB winnings.

And houseguest Matt McDonald also got 4 years for his part in the drug ring.

LOL, I remember Natalie was so crushed that he did not return her affections.

I wonder if she is still pursuing him while he is in jail.

Her actions with her " Matty" reminds me a lot of GinaMarie actions toward Nick.

Apparently, when women were obsessed with their men there is nothing their men could do or say that would deter them. :wacko:

Natalie is very happy with her boyfriend, Jesse. She had a baby around the first of the year and she's posted a lot of pics of the baby. So cute!

love the posters bashing on other posters "pot meet kettle" :smilielol::smilielol: there has not been one poster who didn't bash a houseguest or another poster.. :stirthepot::shocking:

If you're referring to my post #39, you're mistaken. I was only updating information on Natalie. I said nothing offensive about the poster whatsoever.

HOPE IT IS ALL NEW PEOPLE, NO RETURNEES, NO RELATIVES OF PAST HG'S. NOT A FAN OF THE MVP, UNLESS THEY MAKE IT AMERICA'S VOTE AND IT MUST BE A DIFFERENT NOMINEE EVERY TIME. I IMAGINE CASTING IS DIFFICULT. HARD TO FIND SANE, RESPECTABLE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GO ON NATIONAL TV JUST SO WE CAN DEGRADE THEM, AND IN MOST CASES THEY CAN DEGRADE THEMSELVES. STILL LOVE BB ! ! BUT HAVE TO ADMIT I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN THE LIVE FEEDS LIKE IN SEASONS PAST. JUST DID NOT FIND MYSELF ROOTING FOR ANYONE IN THERE.

Natalie is very happy with her boyfriend, Jesse. She had a baby around the first of the year and she's posted a lot of pics of the baby. So cute!

Thanks, Moxie for the update.

That is great for Natalie!

She really lucked out finding someone who apparently does not mind having the video of his girlfriend giving Matt a bj posted all over the internet.

I cannot wait until the wedding is announced. :rolleyes: