Big Brother Renewed for 16th Season

Moxie

It looks like it's official. Big Brother has been renewed for season 16. I guess the current HG didn't totally destroy the game. Let's hope next year is much better. ;)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-renewed-season-16-628377

hire new casting directors...and not happy BBAD on TVGN...hate the constant censoring.. missing conversations..

People will tune in just to see if Julie has any more cosmetic surgery. She turned out to be as pathetic as some of the players in the house this season.

Journalist? HA!

LOL! You are just realizing she's had work done? She only had some in the late 90's anyways. It's not like she's gone Joan Rivers.

LOL! You are just realizing she's had work done? She only had some in the late 90's anyways. It's not like she's gone Joan Rivers.

LOL, my point is she came out on TV and it's in the newspapers, so there will be a whole lot of people interested in it now.

She's too young to go all "Joan Rivers" but I am sure she will since those plastics inserted into her face do not last forever.

I know I am the minority with my opinion, but I liked this season.

I thought it was a good season also. With all the "it's the worst season ever", I hope CBS doesn't feel like they have to do an all-star season or bring back past HG again next year. I want to see all new faces. I hope they send in 14 - 16 BB fanatics. No models. No starving actors. No dumb blonds that production saw at the mall or some club. Send in people who know how to play the game and their number 1 goal is to win the game.

would it be normal season or all star2?

I say after the racist comments they had to deal with, next season will be re-hashed all-stars again. Allison can get her pet Rachel and her sister in together, and she will bring back people she knows they have under control that won't say racist things.

I know I am the minority with my opinion, but I liked this season.

The Season has not been so bad. I loved to hate many of the houseguests.

I really disliked the forums this season.

Allison is gone....so who will the posters blame next year when things don't go their way?

Forums made BB what it is....a summer reality show with high ratings because it's up against....NOTHING.

Love that this bunch of crazies got real ppl. talking about real issues.

LOL Ginger, I hear you.

I've seriously enjoyed watching the people on FB feeds be more trashy than the HG's while complaining about the HG's.

You can't buy that kind of irony.

Wooohooo! I'm so glad someone else noticed it too! And it's not just on FB. It's everywhere.

LOL, my point is she came out on TV and it's in the newspapers, so there will be a whole lot of people interested in it now.

She's too young to go all "Joan Rivers" but I am sure she will since those plastics inserted into her face do not last forever.

Too bad Julie's doctor can't fix that annoying lazy eye of hers.

hire new casting directors...and not happy BBAD on TVGN...hate the constant censoring.. missing conversations..

Sure do agree....new casting directors, definitely, and get BBAD off of TVGN and back on ShowTime. Too many commercials and censoring

I say after the racist comments they had to deal with, next season will be re-hashed all-stars again. Allison can get her pet Rachel and her sister in together, and she will bring back people she knows they have under control that won't say racist things.

OMG, I hope not!!! So many of the idiots from this season think they would be back on All-Stars.....delusional (hmmmmm, maybe not with Grodner running things)