BB Season 15 disappointment

a_starry_night

Its that time of the year again, the last waning days of BB. The HGs are bored as are we.......so I have started watching BB Australia.....I am probably way behind everyone else on this but I am really enjoying it. It is a breath of fresh air, no racist remarks no bashing of others and their house is awesome, makes our BB house look like a shack. I love that they have to do chores and the house divided was a nice twist, the HGs are funny and odd. I like that they really have a Big Brother that talks to them. If you are bored with all the bashing from the house and all the sites you should check it out.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get it???

go to youtube and do a search for bb 2013 Australia.

It is good but I like the America version better. BB America should steal some things from them tho. The house, the food budget and the numerous comps from different things. There's no HOH and everyone is supposed to try to love each other. I prefer HOH but I wouldn't mind seeing a few weeks where nominations were decided by the house voting using a point system like Australia. I also hate the ideal of the public voting for eviction.

I was so disappointed by the constant bashing and the comments of these houseguests this year it overshawdowed the game play. I think that it was good until Helen's HOH and then everything went downhill after that. She was always jumping up and down and she wouldn't shut up. I think she would have been a good player if she hadn't started the house vote crap. I think Andy was sitting in a really good spot because no one believed he would turn on them. So they would not consider voting him out. Spencer was a waste of space I don't think he had any game play except to align with Andy and GM at the end and this got him to the final 3. I think GM was good through most of the game and when she won the HOH and put up Amanda and McCrea was the best move that was made in the house. Elissa understood the game but she was a target from day 1 and so when Helen became her friend and saved her she did what Helen wanted. She tried I think at times to get Helen to vote other people out but Helen had her own agenda and it backfired. Amanda was good at getting other people to do her dirty work and everyone that she wanted evicted did get evicted. Mccrea slept his way to fourth place and Aaryn I think would have been a good player if she had done what she wanted instead of what Amanda wanted. So as the season finishes I think the 2 people that should win based on game would be Andy or GM.

I'm disappointed so I'm rewatching scenes from past seasons.

Here is one of my favorite fights from one of my favorite seasons.

Thanks enjoyed the "blast from the past"..enjoyed seeing multi-generational hg's from BB past with Renny and Jerry...and not just eye candy wannabe models and actors which seems to be current casting mode of BB

Helen did have quite the messiah complex. She was a legend in her own mind.

Overall, I don't mind the bickering. I know it bothers a lot of viewers, but I find it better than the bordom that seems to afflict some seasons.

If you're referring to the bickering here in this forum, I don't mind it either as long as people don't get too disrespectful toward others for having a different opinion.

At the end of the day I always find comfort in knowing that I am always right and those who don't agree with me are delusional. :lol2:

Edit: Oops. Reading your post again, I see that you're referring to bickering within the house. IMO, bickering is fine and to be expected. Nobody would watch if everyone sat around singing Kumbayah every week. It's unfortunate that some of the HGs felt compelled to go in the direction of using race, physical attributes or family members in their attacks, and I sure didn't ever see any reason for anyone to ever be called the c-word. I lose all respect for someone when they do that.

If you're referring to the bickering here in this forum, I don't mind it either as long as people don't get too disrespectful toward others for having a different opinion.

At the end of the day I always find comfort in knowing that I am always right and those who don't agree with me are delusional. :lol2:

Edit: Oops. Reading your post again, I see that you're referring to bickering within the house. IMO, bickering is fine and to be expected. Nobody would watch if everyone sat around singing Kumbayah every week. It's unfortunate that some of the HGs felt compelled to go in the direction of using race, physical attributes or family members in their attacks, and I sure didn't ever see any reason for anyone to ever be called the c-word. I lose all respect for someone when they do that.

yes! agree totally :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Maybe us forum readers, updaters, ect. will get the last laugh tonight. today in the house all three hg's were giving shout outs to the live feed watchers. They were thanking us for watching and hoping they entertained us well (NOT). One common rant they gave was PLEASE do not vote for Ellisa for the AC prize. I will be watching intently to Andy, Spencer and GM's faces when Ellisa gets the prize.

Personally I don't want Ellisa to win it either but if it will piss off these three idiots then why not.

In addition to the cast (nothing to add that hasn't already been said) I am disappointed with the complete lack of effort by producers on the comps and the lack of luxury comps.

I don't recall a have-not-comp this year where the house works together to earn food and drink for the or a special party. Those types of comps always allowed for the house to work together and put drama aside for the night. And what was with the have-not thing ending half way through?

Also, there seemed to be less luxury comps. While some prizes were given away during veto comps, the only real luxury given out was the 10k ballon thing. No movie night? No trip outside the house? No phone call home? No new clothes?

Considering this was the longest season of BB, you think producers would've incorporated some more comps/activities to keep things interesting.

BBDiva : " Also, there seemed to be less luxury comps. While some prizes were given away during veto comps, the only real luxury given out was the 10k ballon thing. No movie night? No trip outside the house? No phone call home? No new clothes? "

lol... maybe after the 4th or 5th week the producers decided this crew wasn't worth the added bells and whistles...

^^^^^IMO, Helen should get recognition as the WORST HG of BB15. It's laughable that she considered herself a "superfan" but had such idiotic game play. It's too bad she lasted long enough to go to jury.

ITA. Helen is nothing but a joke. She lost all credibility when she couldn't let the Howard thing go -- to her total demise --

yet was too stupid to see it. She played the game post-Howard as if she had the whole thing in the bag, not realizing she

had already lost.

Normally I always find one Houseguest to like and start rooting for them, often times as the game is played that person I root for changes and sometimes it does not. Last season I liked many of the Houseguests and was thrilled when Ian won the whole thing because I felt he truly deserved to win and played a really good game. This season was all over the place for me. At the beginning I hated Jessie because she sounded very self centered and very into herself which I hate. But as the season went on and I watched the live feeds more and more I started to kind of like her. I still do in many ways and wish she had a chance at the money in the end. The problem is I felt every time she tried to play the game and make a move she was put down for it and it hurt her game. I DVR every episode of Big Brother and will watch the show normally the night it airs after it airs or sometimes I will watch the next day. This season I recorded every episode like I always do and I will say this I stopped watching and haven't seen any episode since week 6 where Gina Marie was HOH for the first time. The reason I stopped watching mainly came down to just not caring who won anymore. I just didn't really love any of the Houseguests at the time (liked Jessie but knew she didn't have a prayer of winning) and therefore just never watched after that. At first I stayed away from Morty's as well as any other Big Brother site and even stopped reading live feed updates on twitter or facebook because I intended to watch the episodes eventually and get caught up, but in the end I never did and probably won't. This season was one fo the worst seasons this show has ever had. To me the twist was kind of a fun twist that would have been better if Elissa was never cast. The twists and turns this season to me were not that bad the cast however was just plain horrible. I expect people talking bad about others, but when talking bad about others turns racial and just plain mean spirited that is when I tune out and this season I tuned out. I wil be back next season because I love this show, and while I say now that I won't have the live feeds next year I know that there is a good chance that I will yet again get them. Here is to a hopefully better season 16.

I'll try to be fair and balanced about this, like Fox News would cover it.

LOL... Yeah right. Fox news would be saying the producers are a bunch anti-christian liberals (probably flaming gays) promoting immorality (gay rights, unmarried sex, etc) and ridged the show so morally corrupt gay man wins 500K. :figment:

LOL... Yeah right. Fox news would be saying the producers are a bunch anti-christian liberals (probably flaming gays) promoting immorality (gay rights, unmarried sex, etc) and ridged the show so morally corrupt gay man wins 500K. :figment:

Seriously? You could not be more wrong.

:lol2::lol2::lol2: I agree with that assessment wholeheartedly.

Seriously? You could not be more wrong.

Fox News is only balanced from their perspective, which is very much homophobic and moralistic. Their core audience is anti-gay and would love to turn back to clock to the 50s (when gays stayed in the closest) or earlier because its generally perceive that humanity is not getting more enlightened\wiser\tolerant\forgiving\etc, but more corrupt and evil with each passing day.

Fox News is only balanced from their perspective, which is very much homophobic and moralistic. Their core audience is anti-gay and would love to turn back to clock to the 50s (when gays stayed in the closes) or earlier because its generally perceive that humanity is not getting more enlightened\wiser\tolerant\forgiving\etc, but more corrupt and evil with each passing day.

you are correct ...fox is a comedy channel in our house...we get a real kick out of those nutjobs! :giggle: