bottom feeders

pats

The bad behavior of the BB players is disgusting. No one left in the house has any morals and should win nothing. They are acting like 4 year old, with dirty mouths and saying such bad things about other player. I do not think I will watch BB again

I'm going to give BB another chance next season, hopefully the cast will be more diverse and more cultured with people with less mental health issues that require medication.

Ironically finding normal people who are good at lying, manipulating, brainwashing, backstabbing and deceit won't be easy because normal people don't typically attempt to perfect the attributes of a sociopath but ai guess that what makes the "game" so compelling.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to give BB another chance next season, hopefully the cast will be more diverse and more cultured with people with less mental health issues that require medication.

Ironically finding normal people who are good at lying, manipulating, brainwashing, backstabbing and deceit won't be easy because normal people don't typically attempt to perfect the attributes of a sociopath but ai guess that what makes the "game" so compelling.

If they put the type of people on the show your describing then there won't be a next season.

Sadly, they have had a great deal of publicity while on this show! Negative publicity,but still they have had publicity. This is the worst season the show has ever had and I look forward to it every summer. For the first time, I had to stop watching the live feeds for my own sanity. The comments spewing from the mouths of the final five were driving me over the edge. In no way should ANY of them be rewarded with 500,000. Why can they change it up and we vote for the grand prize and the runner up and let the jury house get "JURY FAVORITE". That would end this with a twist and we would all feel sooooo much better!!!

I will say that these Bottom Feeders sure helped me ween myself from spending too much

time watching the Feeds. (and my sound problem helped a little too)

This years HGs were predictable, boring, foul mouthed and lousy gamers to boot.

(the best part of the Feeds was being able to see the Endurance Comps as they happened)

The repetitive bashing, House majority voting, Coat Tail Riders and our preoccupation

with the offensive remarks by the HGs made BB more of a chore and

less of our Summer's Guilty Pleasure.

I hope against hope that Grodner and whoever else was responsible for this fiasco will be

getting their walking orders when the show is over.

so is it true that Amanda and Julie Chen had a fight this morning? Someone was saying, well, so much for Amanda working for CBS anymore. Then - that Amanda was filing a Defamation Case with her Boca lawyer??? What have you heard about this?

Zyl ... it seems that the HGs were just having fun making up stuff for the Live Feeds.

I'm sure they would have gone FOTH if they were telling stuff that actually happened.

Production would have saved a Julie visit for the live show... and they would have

bleeped out any outside-world information too.

They were just messing around it seems

Zyl ... it seems that the HGs were just having fun making up stuff for the Live Feeds.

I'm sure they would have gone FOTH if they were telling stuff that actually happened.

Production would have saved a Julie visit for the live show... and they would have

bleeped out any outside-world information too.

They were just messing around it seems

OK, thanks for that. I just wasted alot of time watching the feeds this morning. Who knows how things will lay once tomorrow night comes up. I just pray that McCrae and Judd are still sitting there tomorrow night.

I can't ever recall being around heterosexual men who sat around all day gossiping and bashing women like they were teenage girls.

Glad you said that ......I had never watched BBAD b4 and thought to myself ....wow I never realized that huys sat around and talked about chicks like this

Good one!!