bottom feeders

pats

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First it was Candice, now its Elissa. These people are not happy unless they are running someone down. Both these women have a life they can be proud of. All of the remaining HGs are pathetic by comparison.

FOR SURE! That's what bothers them so much! I would love it if BB voice told them that this year the jury is allowed to listen in to the house when they least expect it..it would be so fun to watch them freak out ..especially Rat boy..i bet we would get to listen to something besides Elissa bashing or bashing period :glare:

FOR SURE! That's what bothers them so much! I would love it if BB voice told them that this year the jury is allowed to listen in to the house when they least expect it..it would be so fun to watch them freak out ..especially Rat boy..i bet we would get to listen to something besides Elissa bashing or bashing period :glare:

What a wonderful idea! Hopefully the producers are listening.

First it was Candice, now its Elissa. These people are not happy unless they are running someone down. Both these women have a life they can be proud of. All of the remaining HGs are pathetic by comparison.

And they both ended up in the same house with the so-called "losers." I think that makes them as pathetic as the others.

You know what they say, those who insist on putting others down have a very dim view of themselves and very low self-esteem. Exactly how low can these people being viewing themselves?

Well said.

Agree. I'd really like to see a follow-up of some of these HGs (particularly the last five) to see what they think of themselves after viewing the tapes of the show, and also what, if anything, they'll do to change in an effort to become better human beings.

Candice and Elissa are both succesful outside the house and were close friends inside the house so the remaining players feel it necessary to obsessivly bash them.

On the flip side the BB community and viewers are bashing this disgusting behavior and the muscreants who think its normal to sit around all day and bash women and children.

And they both ended up in the same house with the so-called "losers." I think that makes them as pathetic as the others.

I am on this planet with a lot of losers that does not make me pathetic. Just to elaborate on your illogical notion in hopes of making it clear that it is illogical.

Krusty, on 08 Sept 2013 - 3:31 PM, said:

You know what they say, those who insist on putting others down have a very dim view of themselves and very low self-esteem. Exactly how low can these people being viewing themselves?

Can we extend this critique to those on the forum?

I am on this planet with a lot of losers that does not make me pathetic. Just to elaborate on your illogical notion in hopes of making it clear that it is illogical.

No. That would be considered baiting!

Well said.

Agree. I'd really like to see a follow-up of some of these HGs (particularly the last five) to see what they think of themselves after viewing the tapes of the show, and also what, if anything, they'll do to change in an effort to become better human beings.

I wonder if this site or any BB fan sites will have follow up info on these last 5 + Amanda repulsive people. They may actally have papparazzi chasing them asking questions like "why are you such a despicable person?". TMZ would do that for sure.

The bad behavior of the BB players is disgusting. No one left in the house has any morals and should win nothing. They are acting like 4 year old, with dirty mouths and saying such bad things about other player. I do not think I will watch BB again

The bad behavior of the BB players is disgusting. No one left in the house has any morals and should win nothing. They are acting like 4 year old, with dirty mouths and saying such bad things about other player. I do not think I will watch BB again

Welcome to Morty's

:clap::clap::clap::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

The incessant bad-mouthing of HGs who are already out of the house has caused me to lose interest too. It's bad when McCrae is the least objectionable HG left. These last five REALLY suck and are very boring. :(

The incessant bad-mouthing of HGs who are already out of the house has caused me to lose interest too. It's bad when McCrae is the least objectionable HG left. These last five REALLY suck and are very boring. :(

Mc and Judd in a dead heat for least objectionable and most boring. GM and Andy fighting for best player as far as game play and general amusement...she is funny even if sometimes the humor was ugly.

Spencer still has the best analysis and yet he is falling aside due to not putting up Andy.

The bit about pedophilia..is he one because he used that humor to try to slam McC with that label? I do not think so. I do think we have gone overboard with sensitivity about words, and what we are allowed to say. Meanwhile in this society, the powerful have acted to make our world a far worse place in actuality with the poison they use and the manipulation of the economy. They do not have to say a word, they just act with all their power and money to make sure they have money and power.

Pats, if I'm not mistaken Judd said he had to quit his job.

True perhaps but he also thought he had to turn off his phone and get rid of his facebook acct. or was it twitter until Gina Marie told him that was actually optional. So who knows.

ROFLMAO, perfect pictures of Spencer, Andy, Gina Marie, McCray and Judd!!!!!!!! :clap:

OMG those are perfect.

:clap::clap::clap::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

I'm guessing that to a degree they all have inferiority complexes.

I personally wouldn't just because I wouldn't want to be seen as a one of these ...

holier-than-thou.jpg

no_snobs_small.pngsoapbox.jpg

hypocrite.jpg