Sign in to follow this  
a_starry_night

Visiting BB Winner?

Forgive me if this is already posted elsewhere, I haven't kept up with the feeds/threads lately as this season is a wash. I probably won't even remember 2/3rd of these folks next year.

Anyways, I prefer when they recap us on old BB stars and do all stars personally, when they can pick from the best.

Julie mentioned next week a former BB winner would be entering the house/hosting a comp/something like that - any ideas or confirmations? I'm guessing maybe Rachel to torment the HGs in a Pandora's box but I have no idea. Anyone have any guesses or know anything I've missed?

I heard Maggie from Season 6

Julie said no Pandora's box this season

omg please don't let it be Rachel ..it will be non-stop bashing when she leaves and it's already bash city on Elissa if mcnasty wasn't there they would be non-stop bashing Amanda ..although gm keeps trying..pathetic lot all of them :devilish::evil:

I'm thinking a perfect past BB HG for this group would be Evil Dick

I can hear them gushing his praises for days after his appearance

( ohh - just realized they must have fashioned Zingbot after Ed )

It would be more logical for it to be Rachel. That would really stir them all up and I can imagine the vile bashing of her and Elissa that would be heard after she left. They would be able to go on and on with it for days!

I think Zingbot is female.

As much as i wish that I've seen the last of Rachel, she is exactly what that lot deserves. I hope it's her. :)

Hahaha! Good point. If she thinks she's a match for GM, she's in for a rude awakening. "GM don't play." Lol. NOTHING is too low for her when going for the jugular. Gutter trash smack down.

The remaining 5 village idiots don't deserve someone like Rachel.

I say, let them have................................ Cowboy. Yeeeeee Haaaaaaa!

Oh so the guest host was Ian.

They were talking about how cool it was to see him.

Ewwww! Yeah, that group would think it's cool to see him.

I know he wasn't a BB winner but this group deserves an afternoon with (gasp) JESSIE!!!

I know he wasn't a BB winner but this group deserves an afternoon with (gasp) JESSIE!!!

Jessie would be a breath of fresh air in that house! lol

I can't believe I'm going to say this.....

But, after this bunch - Jessie at least didn't act as despicable as what we've been given this go round.

(his ego sure makes me still cringe tho)

Yet, Andy and Judd bashed Ian, just coz they said that Ian like McCrae more than the rest of them :lol:

Really hope they played

Swingin'

when Ian appeared showing him up going back and forth in the hammock.

:animated_rotfl: Dan really did get robbed on that BB.

I would agree, but when Dan gave Ian his "grandfather's" watch or something to earn Ian's trust and boldly lied, he just went too far. The hg's should not be allowed to give each other personal items for votes. Just like they are not allowed to bring cash into the house, they should not be allowed to bring in any jewelry. Amanda receiving Elissa's wedding or engagement ring as collateral was unfair to Aaryn, although in this particular case no real damage was done, IME . :rolleyes: