Rank your Final Five!

BarbieLovesBB

1) Andy - he worked hard to get this far & knew when to flip...still a weasel though.

2) McCrae - lots of things I don't like about him but 2nd mostly because he isn't a complete moron.

3) Judd - BORING!!!

4) Gina Marie - big mouth flake with a propensity for cruelty toward others. NO class whatsoever.

5) Spencer - 100% nasty perverted creep. :). Would have LOVED it if he had been blindsided Thursday.

I'm with you on that because after Jessie gone, I didn't like anybody else in the house. I was with Helen until she help evict Howard. That was the beginning of the end for her. If she would kept him for a little bit more she probably would made to the end. I can rank how think the top 5 will be. But who I like, it will be none. It's like a lose, lose, lose, lose, lose situation. I really hope they pick better hg next season. If it's almost the same, I'm not watching it. This is the most pitiful hg in history of Big Brother.

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. None

5. None

I've decided that I don't care who wins. I don't watch live feed anymore - why would I? Worst BB for me; ever. I stopped watching some previous years and should have done the same this year.

Judd - worthless, hateful and seems somewhat retarded at times

ginamarie - absolute trash

andy - despicable piece of effeminate chit and ugly to boot

spencer - nastiest houseguest ever on BB - fat slob - scary

mccrae - lowlife nerd

1. Judd

2. None

3.None

4.None

5. The remaining 4 stupid floaters!

I sometimes like Judd, but he has floated so much he never even landed with any side. Not saying he should win, but I don't think McCrae has ever been a floater. And it might have been interesting to see what kind of game he would have played, without his showmance. I have been completely disgusted with the behavior and language of this cast and it seems the worst of the bunch are the ones we are left to watch. Don't really want to see any of them win.

If it is a must:

5) Gina Marie/Andy - both are two-faced pos that have no respect for anyone including themselves

4) GIna Marie/Andy - see above

3) Spencer - just a disgusting, lazy, nose-picking being

2) Judd - slow, but at least he played

1) McCrae - now that he is away from Amanda, the beast we saw win first HOH is back. He needs the POV's until f3 at which point he needs HOH to solidify f2. I won't hold Amanda against him because if he is dumb enough to hook up with her after the show, that's an issue he'll need to take up with his parents and a really good shrink.

If it is a must:

5) Gina Marie/Andy - both are two-faced pos that have no respect for anyone including themselves

4) GIna Marie/Andy - see above

3) Spencer - just a disgusting, lazy, nose-picking being

2) Judd - slow, but at least he played

1) McCrae - now that he is away from Amanda, the beast we saw win first HOH is back. He needs the POV's until f3 at which point he needs HOH to solidify f2. I won't hold Amanda against him because if he is dumb enough to hook up with her after the show, that's an issue he'll need to take up with his parents and a really good shrink.

very good! :giggle: might i add spenser is also a pervert!

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. None

5. None

I've decided that I don't care who wins. I don't watch live feed anymore - why would I? Worst BB for me; ever. I stopped watching some previous years and should have done the same this year.

Judd - worthless, hateful and seems somewhat retarded at times

ginamarie - absolute trash

andy - despicable piece of effeminate chit and ugly to boot

spencer - nastiest houseguest ever on BB - fat slob - scary

mccrae - lowlife nerd

I do not think there is anything feminine about Andy. He has that GAy manner that is a result of the real genetic aspect that creates their sexual orientation. I know people call that effeminate, but when I looked at your comment, I realized it is really an odd take on what is feminine.

I do not think he is ugly, features are normal, I like the elf point ears. His natural red hair does disappear on eyelids and eyebrows, so that makes his face have that missing that is normal on most of us. However, what he looks like is normal for blondes and redheads