Andy - DE/Week 11

vannatc1

The hatred Andy feels towards Elissa is sociopathic. Misogynst. He has deep-rooted hatred for women. To keep from being

totally exposed, he let the hate manifest on Elissa, so it looks like it's just her.

absolutely ..people say he's just going along with the so called macho guys with his bashing ..but if you listen ..he starts it 99% of the time ..he really really likes bashing women especially Elissa ..did you see his vote to get rid of her..he looked like he was having an orgasm :cookoo: his jealousy of women is just sick! :evil: ..i love how he says he would NEVER bash someones kid ..but just did last night :wacko:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely ..people say he's just going along with the so called macho guys with his bashing ..but if you listen ..he starts it 99% of the time ..he really really likes bashing women especially Elissa ..did you see his vote to get rid of her..he looked like he was having an orgasm :cookoo: his jealousy of women is just sick! :evil: ..i love how he says he would NEVER bash someones kid ..but just did last night :wacko:

I agree, Edieann....and what he just said about Elissa's picture on the wall that he should "take a pen and paint cum on her mouth" is more than disgusting. I hope this dweeb loses his teaching job....he should be NOWHERE around students; it's questionable whether he should be around people. He is an ugly little bigoted nerd and he truly looks strange when he is bashing women.

The hatred Andy feels towards Elissa is sociopathic. Misogynst. He has deep-rooted hatred for women. To keep from being

totally exposed, he let the hate manifest on Elissa, so it looks like it's just her.

wasn't he really friends with her for a while, what happened?

I do not find him that objectionable. I do see he had game and that he can win. If that makes his haters chuck their cookies...well that does seem to be part of this bb experience for the audience.

I agree, Edieann....and what he just said about Elissa's picture on the wall that he should "take a pen and paint cum on her mouth" is more than disgusting. I hope this dweeb loses his teaching job....he should be NOWHERE around students; it's questionable whether he should be around people. He is an ugly little bigoted nerd and he truly looks strange when he is bashing women.

ugh i didn't hear that disgusting tidbit..he makes my skin crawl.. i think you're right ..i wouldn't have him teach my dog..he might give him fleas..he's the kind of freak i would never want to meet ..along with Fatboy the pervert..notice how he just keeps saying how Elissa didn't turn him on?? YUCK at even the thought of him anywhere near any woman with even an ounce of self respect!

in his dreams he would LOVE to be with her but he knows ..he has a snow balls chance in hell of her EVER looking at him once! i'm sure the thought would make her vomit :disgust::disgust: ..the guys in the house this year are one sorry lot..Elissa said it right ..."these are the crappiest guys around" to me GM is just the female version of these creeps! :cookoo::2thumbsup:

I just went through all the posts this morning and there was not one post that talked about the game.

Every post was what someone said and bla bla bla

So excuse for bringing this up.

I was laying in bed thinking that Judd, McCrae and GM should be going to Spencer and giving the case why he needs to get rid of Andy. Never does evicting Andy ever come out of anyone's mouth. Andy was even explaining to Spencer how when Amanda was going out the door she was trying to protect him. How she told him that she has his back. Andy thinks he has a F2 with McCrae and GM. He will most likely have the votes in the jury.

It would be a huge game move if Spencer put up Andy. (these people need to think WWDD? - What would Dan do?) Dan would play the game and make the best game move even if he had to cut an ally. coolsmilies27.gif

I don't know why but for some reason, these people don't see Andy as a threat. Not one of them has said, why not put Andy up. He talks to them about not doing things that might hurt his game and they just agree that its OK and never question it. They know that most of the people in the jury like him. They have the opportunity to get him out right now but the dummies don't see it. I don't think any of them will win sitting next to him.

It is official. Big Brother is dead:

7:12PM BBT: McCrae just sniffed the dog bones. Judd and Andy have made their way through the house to gloat about their victory. McCrae is not saying much. GinaMarie was just called to DR. She was doing dishes. McCrae just whispered to GinaMarie, "Let's just bury the hatchet." She replies "Nothing against you. Now everyone is playing for themselves." Andy wants to play cards. Judd and McCrae say they can't sit down. Spencer yells "Everyone know what time it is?" They all say "What?" Spencer says "Time to pack that bitch's shit up!" They found pills in Elissa's bag. Spencer says, "They are 'Bitch Pills, she wasn't taking 'em."

7:29PM BBT: GinaMarie is still in the DR. The boys are going on about Elissa again. Spencer has called her a bitch a few dozen times. He keeps yelling "F-you B! F-you!" Andy yells she is an idiot. Now they are imitating her. Once again the Big Brother house is full of hostile winners, viciously spewing vulgarities about Elissa, and say how right now all of "sane America" is thanking them for getting an insane bitch out of the house.

7:32PM BBT: The Elissa bashing continues. [it is becoming nauseating.] They speculate what they would have done if Elissa had a special power. Andy said he would have punched her in the throat. Spencer says he was not sexually attracted to Elissa what so ever and mentions how she never got him hard. They all agree. They are now on to Helen and wonder how Helen could have a conversation with Elissa.

Andy need to stop bashing people. If the table turn on him about gay. He'll call it homophobic. As for Spencer, he probably don't get a hard on with Elissa because she's older than 9 years old.

I don't know why but for some reason, these people don't see Andy as a threat. Not one of them has said, why not put Andy up. He talks to them about not doing things that might hurt his game and they just agree that its OK and never question it. They know that most of the people in the jury like him. They have the opportunity to get him out right now but the dummies don't see it. I don't think any of them will win sitting next to him.

It is official. Big Brother is dead:

7:12PM BBT: McCrae just sniffed the dog bones. Judd and Andy have made their way through the house to gloat about their victory. McCrae is not saying much. GinaMarie was just called to DR. She was doing dishes. McCrae just whispered to GinaMarie, "Let's just bury the hatchet." She replies "Nothing against you. Now everyone is playing for themselves." Andy wants to play cards. Judd and McCrae say they can't sit down. Spencer yells "Everyone know what time it is?" They all say "What?" Spencer says "Time to pack that bitch's shit up!" They found pills in Elissa's bag. Spencer says, "They are 'Bitch Pills, she wasn't taking 'em."

7:29PM BBT: GinaMarie is still in the DR. The boys are going on about Elissa again. Spencer has called her a bitch a few dozen times. He keeps yelling "F-you B! F-you!" Andy yells she is an idiot. Now they are imitating her. Once again the Big Brother house is full of hostile winners, viciously spewing vulgarities about Elissa, and say how right now all of "sane America" is thanking them for getting an insane bitch out of the house.

7:32PM BBT: The Elissa bashing continues. [it is becoming nauseating.] They speculate what they would have done if Elissa had a special power. Andy said he would have punched her in the throat. Spencer says he was not sexually attracted to Elissa what so ever and mentions how she never got him hard. They all agree. They are now on to Helen and wonder how Helen could have a conversation with Elissa.

I most certainly am thanking them for getting her out of the house, even though I do not agree with the nasty things they are saying.

I agree with you 100%. I've seen that from almost the beginning. He fooled the whole hg. While the women going against each other, he's laughing at them making fool of themselves. The guys couldn't see either. Everybody went to him to make major moves but he flip it on all of them starting with Nick. GM was calling somebody else a rat in house. Andy is the biggest rat in the house. Nobody see how there information got Amanda and Helen. And he even turn on them too. As much as I don't like Andy, on one of my post, I did said this is the best he can make a major move. Why should he want to go to the final 3 with McManda when he still have other people who would take him to the final 2. I was thinking he be a fool to stick with them. But

if I was everybody else I wouldn't take Andy or Judd to the the final 2. No way.

Andy is the biggest pig in the house because he passes himself off as being, good, kind and loving as opposed to the others who just say what they say and are not trying to fool anyone about it.

you hit the nail on the head, GingerSnaps. Andy is the REAL douche bag of this season.

A Muggle ?

I thought Hermione was a Muggle and I liked her.

lol... I just thought the name Slytherin fit Andy

A muggle has no magic. Hermione came from muggle parents but is able to do magic so isn't a muggle herself. The derogatory term for her is mudblood.

One of the things that I really hated about Andy was his DRs. He would gloat about back stabbing people he had pretended to care about and laugh about fake crying when he helped get them out. He seemed to really enjoy it.