Spencer - DE/Week 11 (HoH)

bergupnorth

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a man that Spenser is..he just said that if he had a gun when Candice yelled at him he would have shot her..ewww so macho this pervert is actually giving relationship advice to the guys :cookoo:

It's just false bravado from a guy who hasn't raised his voice or stood up to a single man/male the entire season and spends his days calling women c*nts and b*tches.

Did you hear Spencer today say - He will take a Cantelope out tonight, cut a hole in it, and have SEX with it...........like REALLY? Can a man be any more crass? He is one messed up guy.....sex addict I think.......fondling himself in his yoga pants, right in front of everyone. GGGGGGAggg.... Bet he belongs to a White Supremacy group, and is definately coming off as Chauvenistic. What more can I say???............ :death:

Did you hear Spencer today say - He will take a Cantelope out tonight, cut a hole in it, and have SEX with it...........like REALLY? Can a man be any more crass? He is one messed up guy.....sex addict I think.......fondling himself in his yoga pants, right in front of everyone. GGGGGGAggg.... Bet he belongs to a White Supremacy group, and is definately coming off as Chauvenistic. What more can I say???............ :death:

I wonder if Andy will ask for the cantelope when he's done?