Spencer - DE/Week 11 (HoH)

bergupnorth

The crap coming out of this creep's mouth (after the evictions) is mindblowing. Someone needs to hold this scrumbag down and wash his mouth out with soap. He is one creepy guy and hope his "girlfriend" learns something from this and dumps him if she hasn't already.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crap coming out of this creep's mouth (after the evictions) is mindblowing. Someone needs to hold this scrumbag down and wash his mouth out with soap. He is one creepy guy and hope his "girlfriend" learns something from this and dumps him if she hasn't already.

Marilyn needs to look for that TracFone. :D

aaaaaand HOH. blah.

Was grossed out about his comments as well. He seems very fond of Marilyn. If she is watching feeds and tracking updates, it would be hard to imagine that she'd be feeling too warm and fuzzy about him.

i doubt Marilyn even exists..who in their right mind would go out with this fat creep? the boy's and gm the dumba## can't stop bashing Elissa ..Fatboy said Elissa never turned him on??? is that fat basta$$ kidding? like she would ever look at him! he makes me want to vomit... :cookoo::furious3:

i doubt Marilyn even exists..who in their right mind would go out with this fat creep? the boy's and gm the dumba## can't stop bashing Elissa ..Fatboy said Elissa never turned him on??? is that fat basta$$ kidding? like she would ever look at him! he makes me want to vomit... :cookoo::furious3:

He got a letter from Marilyn in his HOH basket??? I'm shocked. I really thought "Marilyn" was a blow-up doll.

Ugh! Whoever Marilyn is I feel bad for her because no self-respecting woman is going to sit there and listen to Spencer talk about all of the disgusting sexual acts he would perform on all the women in the house if he could, including some things that sound like borderline rape, and be there to welcome him home. He really makes my skin crawl!

I just can't get over the way these idiots always bash (and seriously bash) the person that gets evicted! Ugh. Spencer will not win because he really hasn't done much in the game except be a pawn.

Wow the Spencer bashing here is just as mean as Spencer's bashing.

This week, Spence played the game very well. He hated volunteering for the block, but knew GM would put him up anyway. The good thing is that his alliance came through for him once again. Winning the HoH has only made the week sweeter for him I'm sure.

Wow the Spencer bashing here is just as mean as Spencer's bashing.

This week, Spence played the game very well. He hated volunteering for the block, but knew GM would put him up anyway. The good thing is that his alliance came through for him once again. Winning the HoH has only made the week sweeter for him I'm sure.

sorry, Shaggyprincess, but there is no way the bashing here is as bad as the stuff Spencer was saying. Watch the feeds.

Did Andy sleep in the HOH bed with Spencer last night?

Spencer, being a country boy, prefers to sleep with sheep, but since there's no sheep around, I guess he settled on a pasty, boney redhead.

:smilielol:

When he starts telling him to Squeal like a pig, I'm done with them!! lol

:smilielol:

I'm not apologizing, I bash all the HGs and Spencer deserves more than his fair share.

It was good watching him squirm a bit especially after volunteering to go up. I know the Amanda eviction was a good one, but a Spencer blindside would have been just as entertaining.

Same here.

aaaaaand HOH. blah.

Was grossed out about his comments as well. He seems very fond of Marilyn. If she is watching feeds and tracking updates, it would be hard to imagine that she'd be feeling too warm and fuzzy about him.

And, supposedly according to the creep himself, her parents don't like him....hmmmm I wonder why? I mean, he's such a NICE person; talks about women with admiration, etc., etc. I hope he goes home to no job, no woman, and definitely no animals!!!