Judd - DE/Week 11 (DE PoV Winner) - (Repl. Nom) - Evicted (Sep. 11) - Juror #7

NYROSE

Bye2 Judd.. Elissa would be happy to see u *told ya :cheers:

serves him right, dumdum,,

My first thought was he shouldn't be let out of the house, but he actually made me laugh. He was spot on about Elissa being :cookoo: . No one on the show liked her and he told us why.

you keep saying that but it';s just not true ...i'll give you that no one in the house now likes her ..but these freaks are crazy stupid ..but if it makes you feel better ..keep dreamin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serves him right, dumdum,,

you keep saying that but it';s just not true ...i'll give you that no one in the house now likes her ..but these freaks are crazy stupid ..but if it makes you feel better ..keep dreamin

I guess it makes you feel better to point out my posts.

You know what I just realized, that anyone who likes must Elissa must be as superficial, shallow, egotistical, and phony as she is. Yes, that must be it!

Should have saved Elissa, she would still be the target and if she would have won last week's HOH, it would have been a win-win for him. Dumb.

If he would have saved Elissa, he would have gone against his alliance of 4 to join in with an alliance of 2. I don't see how that would have been a smart move. I totally agree with Judd that Elissa was hard to work with. She did not know what she was doing. When it came to the game, she was a coo-coo. Plain and simple, she sucked at playing the game.

You know what I just realized, that anyone who likes must Elissa must be as superficial, shallow, egotistical, and phony as she is. Yes, that must be it!

considering you don't know me or Elissa ..i'll consider the source..have a good day :giggle:

I'm not sure if I believe he belongs back in the house but it was one of my favourite exits. His expressions, especially when he's pleased with himself, crack me up.

Yep! Looks like a big pleased kid. Too bad Judd wasn't in with a better BB cast.

I like Elissa so I am just gonna assume you are being facetious . :unsure:

Good riddance, the poor Hillbilly from Tennessee just didn't have the brains to see who his real enemies were.

Was it just me? Because I am from the Norrtheast that I could never understand what he was saying..I had to put "closed captioning" on and a lot of times cc missed it too!! LOL!!

Was it just me? Because I am from the Norrtheast that I could never understand what he was saying..I had to put "closed captioning" on and a lot of times cc missed it too!! LOL!!

Some Hillbillies have a real thick drawl but Hillbilly Judd gets lazy sometimes and just mumbles, LOL he was funny though.

Tickle says, You'se musta heard of tha phrase : "The pot calling the kettle black." ;):D

steve-tickle-moonshiners.jpg?d=1024

That pic is awesome dude' I love Hillbilly culture, my family have Appalachian hillbillys and Mulungeons, I was just watching The Beverly Hillbillies, Judd should have tried to get on Hillbilly Handfishin', when it was still on the air that show was awesome.

Some Hillbillies have a real thick drawl but Hillbilly Judd gets lazy sometimes and just mumbles, LOL he was funny though.

That pic is awesome dude' I love Hillbilly culture, my family have Appalachian hillbillys and Mulungeons, I was just watching The Beverly Hillbillies, Judd should have tried to get on Hillbilly Handfishin', when it was still on the air that show was awesome.

Funny, would have thought like Candice more Redbone or High yellow.

If he would have saved Elissa, he would have gone against his alliance of 4 to join in with an alliance of 2. I don't see how that would have been a smart move. I totally agree with Judd that Elissa was hard to work with. She did not know what she was doing. When it came to the game, she was a coo-coo. Plain and simple, she sucked at playing the game.

She would have still been the main target.. Who cares if she was hard to work with? If he was sitting on the block next to her this week she would have gone over him, giving him at least another chance at getting to F3 by possibly winning HOH. At this point in the game there are no real alliances, just who would win 500k over me.

She would have still been the main target.. Who cares if she was hard to work with? If he was sitting on the block next to her this week she would have gone over him, giving him at least another chance at getting to F3 by possibly winning HOH. At this point in the game there are no real alliances, just who would win 500k over me.

Based on what Judd knew at the time, if he would have saved Elissa, he would have totally lost any chance of working with the others for the rest of the game. It would have been him and Elissa. So let's see... who would give up their alliance to join someone who was a complete scatter brain that continually changed their mind and that ended up befriending her tormentor. Don't they call that Stockholm Syndrome? On top of that, he would have been abandoning his alliance to openly align with a person everyone in the house hated. Elissa was on an island by herself and Judd made the right move by leaving her out there.

Based on what Judd knew at the time, if he would have saved Elissa, he would have totally lost any chance of working with the others for the rest of the game. It would have been him and Elissa. So let's see... who would give up their alliance to join someone who was a complete scatter brain that continually changed their mind and that ended up befriending her tormentor. Don't they call that Stockholm Syndrome? On top of that, he would have been abandoning his alliance to openly align with a person everyone in the house hated. Elissa was on an island by herself and Judd made the right move by leaving her out there.

Who said anything about working with her? She was a huge target from week one. For his personal game play now that they were down to 3 weeks left, keeping a huge target in the game is a good idea. If he doesn't win anything and he didn't this week, they'll just vote Elissa out. He should have been thinking about getting to the end instead of being loyal to a faux alliance, this isn't week 5.

Who said anything about working with her? She was a huge target from week one. For his personal game play now that they were down to 3 weeks left, keeping a huge target in the game is a good idea. If he doesn't win anything and he didn't this week, they'll just vote Elissa out. He should have been thinking about getting to the end instead of being loyal to a faux alliance, this isn't week 5.

If he would have saved Elissa, he would have become the big target. Not only would it have been a stupid move, it would have been game suicide.