McRae - DE/Week 11 (DE HoH) - (Nominated/PoV Winner/Saved))

Marty

Last night they tried to talk Macrae into using his Veto on GM. It was completely laughable and Macrae is having none of it.

I've seen nothing to indicate Spencer is thinking of putting Andy up, save a super brief and murky moment in live feed updates. (As of now it looks like Judd will be leaving Thursday. I hope things change!)

Macrae I think is the most likely to win all upcoming comps he can play in. GM isn't as injured as she's acting, I think she'll be Macrae's main competition in comps.

I would hope that if Macrae wins, his desire to stay on the west coast to milk the BB train would outweigh Amanda/Florida. He spent so much time dealing with her bullshit in the house, I'm sure the shine will wear off pretty quickly after he reviews all the season live feeds.

I am not a GM fan, but to say she is not as injured as she is acting? I think it's just the opposite. She is acting pretty darn tough with a broken toe and nine stitches in her knee.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a GM fan, but to say she is not as injured as she is acting? I think it's just the opposite. She is acting pretty darn tough with a broken toe and nine stitches in her knee.

Oh she's definitely got legit injuries, i didnt mean to imply she doesnt, BUT She is pretending its hurting her more than it is, e.g. Moving around aLot quicker and more easily when no one is around to see it. Smart move on her part. She will be a factor in comps for sure!

She's too tough to let a broken toe and stitches stand between her and 500k.

I really wish she hadn't said so many horrible things earlier, I would have enjoyed rooting for her now.

And they say this season's HGs are stupid. lol

All she did was pick her face. As annoying as the nail chewers and nose pickers.

Untrue. She also dug at her scalp and looked under her nails to see what came out.

I think Mac will seriously regret how he spent his time in the BB house. He came in as the most knowledgable player of them all yet he has failed to play until now and it may be too late. He may win by default but not because he deserves it.

I believe GM is in pain but she doth injure herself too much. I'm beginning to wonder if she is self injuring - like cutters do - I hate to say that but come on - she has injured herself so much, and notice how most have occurred in the past week. It's weird but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for just being clumsy...... maybe ........

At this point, I hope McCrae wins, but only because he is the least objectionable. Once he wins, I hope he uses some of the money to set himself up with a franchise or something that will give him a steady income. Then I hope he moves on from Amanda and starts trying to get back together with his ex girlfriend who he obviously still loves.

Im sad he spent his summer with Amanda. I think I might have liked him despite his dirtiness if he played the game on his own. Unfortunately, he seems like one of those guys that dont expect women to like him so when one does, they are easily influenced.

Even McCrae seemed annoyed with Amanda much of the game, but it was too late to do anything about it without her flipping her lid. That's not to say that I didn't think he really cared about Amanda. I think he did.

Those who want McC to win only want to see the power shift bet him and Amanda

I want him to win because he's more "likable" than the others left in the game. I know he isn't perfect but he possesses a rare trait in the BB house - humility. I can see why Amanda was attracted to him. He's a nice guy IMO.

Has to be it. Sorry I tried to bs before...I'm jealous!!! There!! are you happy now, Snappy?! ;p

I want him to win too. It wasn't meant for you or anyone in general. Why did you take it personal? Oh, I forgot some of you take it all personal.

Happy? Does any of this make you unhappy, if so maybe you need a new hobby?

I want him to win too. It wasn't meant for you or anyone in general. Why did you take it personal? Oh, I forgot some of you take it all personal.

Happy, happy, happy. :D Wonder if BBAD will show who did not get evicted ?

Has to be it. Sorry I tried to bs before...I'm jealous!!! There!! are you happy now, Snappy?! ;p

I'm wondering, are you NYRose because I quoted that post?

Happy, happy, happy. :D Wonder if BBAD will show who did not get evicted ?

Good thought, I forgot that was on unless they blocked that too?

I was being facetious! Lol. If you make a negative remark about someone, people accuse you of being jealous. Sorry, I thought you would know I was kidding.