McRae - DE/Week 11 (DE HoH) - (Nominated/PoV Winner/Saved))

Marty

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SERVES HIM RIGHT TO GO UP ON THE BLOCK ..THEY ARE GETTING HIM OUT NEXT..THE STUPID A-HOLE SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH eLISSA LIKE HE PROMISED ..INSTEAD HE GOT RID OF THE ONE PERSON WHO WOULD HAVE WORKED WITH HIM..And kept the weasel Ratboy who is itching to get him out..bye bye mcnasty you have to shower in the jury house ...sorry..

:ciao::ciao::ciao:

SERVES HIM RIGHT TO GO UP ON THE BLOCK ..THEY ARE GETTING HIM OUT NEXT..THE STUPID A-HOLE SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH eLISSA LIKE HE PROMISED ..INSTEAD HE GOT RID OF THE ONE PERSON WHO WOULD HAVE WORKED WITH HIM..And kept the weasel Ratboy who is itching to get him out..bye bye mcnasty you have to shower in the jury house ...sorry..

:ciao::ciao::ciao:

Lots of hate out there for McCrae now too because he put up Elissa and she got evicted.

McCrea, YOU'RE AN IDIOT!! Why didn't you nominate that weasel Andy??!!

Because he didn't know. Him and Amanda thought Andy was still working with them. So he thought Elissa was the one who flipped.

My thing is, IMO, Elissa is not that good of a liar, so I'm surprised McCrae didn't pick up on that.

To me it was obvious that she was visably upset that Amanda was evicted.

Oh well... he will quickly figure it out.

I'm sure Amanda is not going to be happy to see Elissa walk into the BB Jury House behind her.

Seriously, who thought Judd, Spencer, Andy and GM would be the final four this season?????

I am so disappointed in stupid McCrea. He is gone next. Then GM and then Judd. The two floaters will be F2. I am seriously considering being done with this season. I really don't care who gets what anymore. :disgust:

And yes I am a cry baby because the person I liked didn't go further. Boo Hoo. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

What was the point of getting Elissa out? Keeping her could have saved him another week.

All the other houseguests told McCrae they wanted her out. Good move on his part. He needs to try to get back in with the guys that are dominating the house.

I do think he is the target this week but it all depends on the POV.

I have to disagree and say that Elissa was the worst person for him to get rid of. She was the only one that voted with him and the men's alliance is fake. Of course they wanted him to get rid of Elissa so that he was the only target left. Now, he's done their dirty work and is all alone against the house.

I have to disagree and say that Elissa was the worst person for him to get rid of. She was the only one that voted with him and the men's alliance is fake. Of course they wanted him to get rid of Elissa so that he was the only target left. Now, he's done their dirty work and is all alone against the house.

Sticking with the most disliked person in the house against 3 others guys would be pretty dumb. His best bet is to try win comps and get someone to F2 with. And that would not be Elissa....

Whether they know it or not they are all working for themselves at this point. The alliance of exterminators will prob go after McC and then the guys will go after GM. Although Amanda will want McC to win, the truth is that if he wins 50 or 500 he will not be sharing it with her. I'll watch only to see it all play out as expected because there is always the chance that with one or the other winning HOH or POV something will shake up. That becomes the entertainment now.