BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

OMG the show tonight is just pathetic.

McCrae crying acting like he is lost a family member to death.

What is wrong with these people? They put on a huge Romeo and Juliet show tonight.

They will see each other in 2 weeks or less.

10nvxnpjpg.gifsSig_heeheehee.gif

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With any luck (for McCrae) she'll break up w/ him before she leaves and he can stop thinking up ways not to move to florida. :P

However, that's probably the 1st good point she's had in a while....it was painful to see him do nothing during that.

It was bizzaro world seeing those men sit there like stone with all that going on. And playing jenga too! :giggle:

Everybody stood by and didn't step in when Amanda was ragging and screaming on Elissa over and over and over.

So maybe McCrea didn't feel it was right to step in when Amanda was guilty of doing the same type thing ????

I'm sorry, but this woman (Amanda) is extremely mentally unstable. McCrae is in for a long, painful life if her actions on this show is any indication...

...seriously, I'm kind of concern for those left in that house. Good thing she's leaving tomorrow, because she may end up killing one of them in their sleep. Yikes...

McTragic looked so al la natural in his tutu.

He barfed because of the exersion. The MOST he's done these weeks is chew his warts and lay on his back as Amandas personal blowup doll-boy.

They shall breed and have greasy little pizza poppers.

Everybody stood by and didn't step in when Amanda was ragging and screaming on Elissa over and over and over.

So maybe McCrea didn't feel it was right to step in when Amanda was guilty of doing the same type thing ????

Good point Slowpoke. Pot, let me introduce you to kettle. She plays victim a lot, doesn't she?

With any luck (for McCrae) she'll break up w/ him before she leaves and he can stop thinking up ways not to move to florida. :P

However, that's probably the 1st good point she's had in a while....it was painful to see him do nothing during that.

It was bizzaro world seeing those men sit there like stone with all that going on. And playing jenga too! :giggle:

Not to discredit my gender or anything but honestly, what's a guy to do when (irl) two bat$hit, no-class females are determined to make asses of themselves? Lmao. They were probably sitting there hoping they would both hurl the insults they, themselves, would like to hurl.

From a gameplay perspective, maybe they're thinking it doesn't make sense to speak up.??? I think guys do well on BB because they usually stay out of petty, ridiculous blowups between the females. "Keep your head down & let these idiots pick each other off."

OMG the show tonight is just pathetic.

McCrae crying acting like he is lost a family member to death.

What is wrong with these people? They put on a huge Romeo and Juliet show tonight.

They will see each other in 2 weeks or less.

10nvxnpjpg.gifsSig_heeheehee.gif

That is because in two weeks all the good hormones of having constant sex FORCED on his lazy ass will have left and he will no longer be interested having sunk back into his swamp of apathetic, disinterested, lack of ambition, unfocused malaise.

ginamarie and amanda were both trashy in their little back-and-forth last night. They said things better left unsaid, true or not. the men (ROFL) just sat there and lapped it up. ginamarie would NEVER give up, I don't think. she could go on and on and on. Amanda finally threw in the towel and took out her frustration on that succubus she claims to love.