• Feeds go down
  • An eviction is taped, bringing us down to the Final 4
  • Final 4 HoH competition takes place

Wednesday, September 11th

• Final 4 veto competition takes place
  • "Special eviction episode" (taped on Tuesday) airs
  • Feeds return after the west coast airing of the episode

Thursday, September 12th

• An evicton episode, including a live veto ceremony, airs to bring us down to the Final 3
  • Part 1 of the final HoH competition (endurance) takes place

Saturday, September 14th

• Part 2 of the final HoH competition takes place

Wednesday, September 18th

• Part 3 of the final HoH competiton takes place live on the finale episode

Thanks, I wondered about the schedule.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care LESS who wins ANYTHING, this year has been THE WORST!! BUT...just for giggles I voted for HOWARD...10 times on EACH cell phone and from all THREE email accounts...so he has FIFTY VOTES...what a HOOT if he or Candice or HELEN won...those narrow-minded racist pigs that are left would S**T green!!!

I voted for Judd, even though his last week in the house was super lame. Giving up on the veto comp was an ultra lame move. I liked his exit interview though.

Why didn't they show GM's moment of injury? Surprised they didn't show it for the drama factor.

I can't stand to look at Julie's hypocritical face. I mute her now too.

And then she admitted on the view that before she hit it big she had "her eyes done" so she didn't look so Chinese (she "forgot" to mention her nose job). No wonder she isn't calling out the other HG's for raceist remarks...what she did was raceist, JMO.

And then she admitted on the view that before she hit it big she had "her eyes done" so she didn't look so Chinese (she "forgot" to mention her nose job). No wonder she isn't calling out the other HG's for raceist remarks...what she did was raceist, JMO.

Wonder if Moonves would have married the lady on the left ? You gotta admit her left and right is opposite of Elissa's. :D

video.primetimeinnotime.dtint.com@d73bc5

Did you watch the talk? Is that what you took from it or is there a lot more to the reasoning she had the surgery?

Did you watch the talk? Is that what you took from it or is there a lot more to the reasoning she had the surgery?

she spoke of being told by a boss early in her career and an agent that she would never be successful because she looked "too Chinese" and that her eyes made her appear bored.

From what she said, and she seemed very sincere she agonized about doing the surgery,( with her parent's blesing) which ultimately helped her career

That all being said, doesn't it also look like she's had a nice nose job?

The first picture looks like it was never a good shot and the second looks airbrushed so its hard for me to tell.