BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or TeamSnappyWicked. lol

How the heck are you? Wow, you stepped in late. Missed all the fun.

:hug:

I skipped BB this year and enjoyed summer outside!!

OMG... King ??

When did they let you out ?

Hi Pokey!!

:wub:

King you didn't miss much. No one even seems to be able to pick a Fav.

...... just picking one of the HGs that are the least objectionable.

If you skim thru the Threads you'll see posters have just been hashing the same stuff

over and over and over.

hmmmm maybe you jinxed it by not getting your butt in here :dontgetit:

I will vote Ellissa for AFP for all the reasons everyone else has said. Morty (?) or whoever is doing today's live feed recap posted an excellent opening regarding why America will vote for Elissa and he is absolutely right. A vote for Elissa is a vote against these remaining hg's (including Amanda) who have trashed her and her family so violently.

As for who I hope to win from this despicable group - GM because she had the guts to put up McCranda and keep the hg's together to vote Amanda out. She does not deserve to win but of these 5, who else has made a big move? Easy answer to that one - no one !!

However, odds are GM will go out of the house this week so I really could care less - may not even watch finale.

This is only my second season of watching BB, and I probably won't bother with it next season (if there is a next season). I didn't bother to watch last night's episode until today, and did chores around the house while I had it on. It was that boring.

I will vote Ellissa for AFP for all the reasons everyone else has said. Morty (?) or whoever is doing today's live feed recap posted an excellent opening regarding why America will vote for Elissa and he is absolutely right. A vote for Elissa is a vote against these remaining hg's (including Amanda) who have trashed her and her family so violently.

As for who I hope to win from this despicable group - GM because she had the guts to put up McCranda and keep the hg's together to vote Amanda out. She does not deserve to win but of these 5, who else has made a big move? Easy answer to that one - no one !!

However, odds are GM will go out of the house this week so I really could care less - may not even watch finale.

I will vote for Elissa also for the same reasons but I'm hoping that GM is evicted 3rd so she can sniff the money and then live with the pain that she got close enough to get it but didn't.

Anyone who LOVES or HATES people off of TV need a therapist FAST.

lobotomy.png

I generally agree with you but for me in BB8 when Eric "America's Player" and his band of malcontents were putting such vile, slander about the Donato's being incestuous really made me sick and hate them. So I can understand where people may hate TV personalities for what they may find as despicable.

Tuesday, September 10th

• Feeds go down
  • An eviction is taped, bringing us down to the Final 4
  • Final 4 HoH competition takes place

Wednesday, September 11th

• Final 4 veto competition takes place
  • "Special eviction episode" (taped on Tuesday) airs
  • Feeds return after the west coast airing of the episode

Thursday, September 12th

• An evicton episode, including a live veto ceremony, airs to bring us down to the Final 3
  • Part 1 of the final HoH competition (endurance) takes place

Saturday, September 14th

• Part 2 of the final HoH competition takes place

Wednesday, September 18th

• Part 3 of the final HoH competiton takes place live on the finale episode

I skipped BB this year and enjoyed summer outside!!

Hi Pokey!!

:wub:

Hey King! Glad to see you pop in! You didn't miss much with this bunch.

Tuesday, September 10th

• Feeds go down
  • An eviction is taped, bringing us down to the Final 4
  • Final 4 HoH competition takes place

Wednesday, September 11th

• Final 4 veto competition takes place
  • "Special eviction episode" (taped on Tuesday) airs
  • Feeds return after the west coast airing of the episode

Thursday, September 12th

• An evicton episode, including a live veto ceremony, airs to bring us down to the Final 3
  • Part 1 of the final HoH competition (endurance) takes place

Saturday, September 14th

• Part 2 of the final HoH competition takes place

Wednesday, September 18th

• Part 3 of the final HoH competiton takes place live on the finale episode

Ok, So let me get this straight. The feeds are down until tomorrow night? Rats I wish we could see early who leave tonight. Do the houseguest already know of this? And they know the feeds will be down?

Part 2 of the HOH is on Saturday and not Sunday?? That's odd.

Hey King! Glad to see you pop in! You didn't miss much with this bunch.

Ok, So let me get this straight. The feeds are down until tomorrow night? Rats I wish we could see early who leave tonight. Do the houseguest already know of this? And they know the feeds will be down?

Part 2 of the HOH is on Saturday and not Sunday?? That's odd.

CBS does not want to go up against pro football.

Wazzup King!

Julie Chen Interview - This Interview was yesterday. Aaryn was the scapegoat. Not a word about any other houseguests. Aaryn was the only one singled out.

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/julie-chen-big-brother-15-aaryn-gries-shook-interview.htm

I liked what she said in the interview, but agree that it would have been good for her to at least mention the abhorrent actions of at least the evicted HGs (e.g. Amanda). I hope the talk about this is more balanced after the show is over.

I liked what she said in the interview, but agree that it would have been good for her to at least mention the abhorrent actions of at least the evicted HGs (e.g. Amanda). I hope the talk about this is more balanced after the show is over.

One of my oldest friends from college is an anchor in Austin, Texas, and he emailed me and said, ‘Wow, your contestant, your houseguest, has been the leading story everyday for like a week-and-a-half.’ I said, ‘Well what is the buzz over there?’ He said, ‘Oh, this town has disowned her.

Austin is known as an enclave of liberal politics so that is a big surprise. :D:rolleyes: