BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

Never a fan or Racheal or Brenden. Wasn't crazy about Elissa. Had picked out a few others as my favorites. That lasted until about the end of the first week. YOU HOUSEGUESTS are the reason why Elissa will win America's Favorite. It has nothing to do with the Brenchal Army. Don't fool yourselves.

We have heard you comment several times about the positive edit that Elissa has received from production. Not true either. The problem is that the viewers that drive this show, are the same ones who take time out to read the blogs and watch the live feeds. We see and we listen to everything that you say and do.

Elissa will win because of the repugnant nature that you have treated Jessie, Candace, Howard, and Elissa. Elissa is simply the one who endured the foul treatment the longest, alone, and the one that apparently you are having the most difficult time letting go.

America is sending you a message, loud and clear. It really isn't so much about Elissa, as it is about YOU. Take some time out once you are out of the fishbowl and examine yourselves.

This is one season where I can only imagine that the houseguests who were evicted early are ever so grateful...

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Morty's KS1465

My vote if for Gina Marie because she was the only one with the cahonies to put up McCrae and Amanda and get Amanda evicted.

That's my pick and I'm stickin to it. 2.gif

and yes I know the groundswell out there is huge to vote Elissa America's Favorite and she will win the $$.

Thanks Marty!

I haven't decided who I'm voting for.... but do know Elissa is a def frontrunner. And I think it has little to do at this point with Rachael...

After last night, with GM injuries, and not one of the others offering to help with dinner or clean up, or look for the medication she needed.... let me bite my lip...

If the situation were reversed, I can only imagine any of those guys would have expected her to wait on them hand and foot.

It is just a bit disturbing.

I can not speak for the person who said GM is not caucasian, but in the movie Afrika Adio when the Italian movie makers land in the middle of a bloody revolution in one of the African countries against the europeans in that country, the revolutionaries looked at the Italian passports and said o they are not white they are Italian...and did not kill them

So perhaps that is what is being referred to ...or

perhaps because she sometimes in her speech patterns emulates those of the Af Am community...

Any how that was what I thought the person might be referring to...when I read that post.

Yes NYROSE. I think that the poster was referring to GM's actions and speech patterns. She was busy making racist remarks while trying to prove that she is from "the hood" ie acting AfroAmerican. Pathetic that she can't be who she is considering she mentors junior pageant contestants.

I read on the LFUs that they were talking about there being No After Party ? ?

Does anyone know if that's the one they hold in the back yard where a couple of interviewers

talk to all the HGs after the last show ?

If so ... I wonder if it has anything to do with some of them losing their jobs, etc - - and the

interviewers would have a difficult time knowing what to say - and what not to say ?

Does anyone know if that's the one they hold in the back yard where a couple of interviewers

If so ... I wonder if it has anything to do with some of them losing their jobs, etc - - and the

interviewers would have a difficult time knowing what to say - and what not to say ?

I read that too and was wondering. Where did they hear/read that they weren't having the after party I wonder?

I think there is still an after party but not the Vegas one. I'm sure there will still be a SuperPass party but not sure since I canceled my subscription to it. LOL

I am looking forward the most to Andy's reaction to Elissa winning The favorite prize. LOL. In Elissa's words he is sooo OBSESSSSSED!!!

Never a fan or Racheal or Brenden. Wasn't crazy about Elissa. Had picked out a few others as my favorites. That lasted until about the end of the first week. YOU HOUSEGUESTS are the reason why Elissa will win America's Favorite. It has nothing to do with the Brenchal Army. Don't fool yourselves.

We have heard you comment several times about the positive edit that Elissa has received from production. Not true either. The problem is that the viewers that drive this show, are the same ones who take time out to read the blogs and watch the live feeds. We see and we listen to everything that you say and do.

Elissa will win because of the repugnant nature that you have treated Jessie, Candace, Howard, and Elissa. Elissa is simply the one who endured the foul treatment the longest, alone, and the one that apparently you are having the most difficult time letting go.

America is sending you a message, loud and clear. It really isn't so much about Elissa, as it is about YOU. Take some time out once you are out of the fishbowl and examine yourselves.

This is one season where I can only imagine that the houseguests who were evicted early are ever so grateful...

for sure! they are all disgusting Andy aka rat boy is the most disgusting of all..Fat boy not far behind him..i will vote till my fingers fall off for Elissa to win fp..one because i like her ..but most of all to make them all flip out! :cheers::clap: i would love for the big brother voice to announce that the jury can listen in to the house once in a while..they woluld be totally freaking out! Rat boy would cry like a baby! :crybaby::crybaby:

They're probably talking about the party/reunion that Mike Boogie has been hosting after every finale for a while now.

Yes NYROSE. I think that the poster was referring to GM's actions and speech patterns. She was busy making racist remarks while trying to prove that she is from "the hood" ie acting AfroAmerican. Pathetic that she can't be who she is considering she mentors junior pageant contestants.

Odd, I see her as being fully herself here. She is doing a humorous impression even as she also mouths the stuff that comes from the racism of the other side of her world, the Italian take on their Af Am neighbors. She knows it is racist, sees the humor in it, and dares to put it out (thus the whisper). The N insurance comment comes from a perception that AF Ams are heavily using the welfare system. They may be using it more than the Italians do per capita or not but that is the perception...so the Italians look with disdain at using welfare given their work ethic, their familial loyalty, their religion that denies divorce and demands marriage if one gets pregnant. These are basics to GM's life lived in the basement of her Ital family.

On the other hand, she is young, has hung around with Af Am kids her own age and probably is not racist against them. However, she experiences the tension of their culture in relation to her own. There is acceptance in the street and then they all go back to their own homes and worlds.

And I agree she probably does have jealousy about Candice as did Aryan.

I think there is still an after party but not the Vegas one. I'm sure there will still be a SuperPass party but not sure since I canceled my subscription to it. LOL

I am looking forward the most to Andy's reaction to Elissa winning The favorite prize. LOL. In Elissa's words he is sooo OBSESSSSSED!!!

ME TOO! :cheers:

It wasn't bad enough that this season has sucked so bad that no one wants to watch it, but now the past week or so of reading mostly disgusting posts and nasty pictures on these threads has totally ruined the whole thing for me. Yes...people like those in the house really do exist in everyday life, just look around here.

It wasn't bad enough that this season has sucked so bad that no one wants to watch it, but now the past week or so of reading mostly disgusting posts and nasty pictures on these threads has totally ruined the whole thing for me. Yes...people like those in the house really do exist in everyday life, just look around here.

I know. That video of Candice rockin off Howard is totally offensive.

Odd, I see her as being fully herself here. She is doing a humorous impression even as she also mouths the stuff that comes from the racism of the other side of her world, the Italian take on their Af Am neighbors. She knows it is racist, sees the humor in it, and dares to put it out (thus the whisper). The N insurance comment comes from a perception that AF Ams are heavily using the welfare system. They may be using it more than the Italians do per capita or not but that is the perception...so the Italians look with disdain at using welfare given their work ethic, their familial loyalty, their religion that denies divorce and demands marriage if one gets pregnant. These are basics to GM's life lived in the basement of her Ital family.On the other hand, she is young, has hung around with Af Am kids her own age and probably is not racist against them. However, she experiences the tension of their culture in relation to her own. There is acceptance in the street and then they all go back to their own homes and worlds.And I agree she probably does have jealousy about Candice as did Aryan.

The ni99er insurance comment was made about Health Care not Welfare.

I can not speak for the person who said GM is not caucasian, but in the movie Afrika Adio when the Italian movie makers land in the middle of a bloody revolution in one of the African countries against the europeans in that country, the revolutionaries looked at the Italian passports and said o they are not white they are Italian...and did not kill themSo perhaps that is what is being referred to ...orperhaps because she sometimes in her speech patterns emulates those of the Af Am community...Any how that was what I thought the person might be referring to...when I read that post.

Her speech patterns don't emulate African-Americans her speech patterns emulate Italian-Americans and more specifically Eastern NY/NJ Americans.

Yes I was not as accurate as you are being, I do think of the gov paying for health care as a form of welfare. Just my own mental generalization. I think it best for a gov to be able to manage the prosperity of a nation in a way that allows it to support those who are not prosperous and those who are not ought to be a small number.

Her speech patterns don't emulate African-Americans her speech patterns emulate Italian-Americans and more specifically Eastern NY/NJ Americans.

She does have an East coast Italian accent, but she also does an impression of Af Am speach from her area. Whether you think her ability in doing that is apt or not, she is doing an impression.

Yet I would wager that she enjoys rap music. I say that judging by some of her manerisms and her use/misuse of the english language.

Yet I would wager that she enjoys rap music. I say that judging by some of her manerisms and her use/misuse of the english language.

That is a good point steva11. My nephews from 19 to 33 years of age use that rap language all the time and would make the people in the house sound like angels but..... so do their buddies that are of every ethnicity.