BB15 General Discussion - Part 4

Marty

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point the only really bad ending for me would be if McRae won. If he wins, Amanda wins, and that makes me sick. He is the only one in the house I really can't stand, and it all has to do with his weeks of being lazy and unclean. May be a shallow reason, but that Is how much I detest people that don't shower everyday.

At this point the only really bad ending for me would be if McRae won. If he wins, Amanda wins, and that makes me sick. He is the only one in the house I really can't stand, and it all has to do with his weeks of being lazy and unclean. May be a shallow reason, but that Is how much I detest people that don't shower everyday.

I guess I'm shallow too 'cause I don't want the nose-picking pervert to win. Lol

Exactly how I feel. I really don't want him even in the top two. He's done nothing to deserve it. I don't know what the hell Amanda meant when she said she was attracted to his personality. WHAT personality?

I can not speak for the person who said GM is not caucasian, but in the movie Afrika Adio when the Italian movie makers land in the middle of a bloody revolution in one of the African countries against the europeans in that country, the revolutionaries looked at the Italian passports and said o they are not white they are Italian...and did not kill them

So perhaps that is what is being referred to ...or

perhaps because she sometimes in her speech patterns emulates those of the Af Am community...

Any how that was what I thought the person might be referring to...when I read that post.

I can not speak for the person who said GM is not caucasian, but in the movie Afrika Adio when the Italian movie makers land in the middle of a bloody revolution in one of the African countries against the europeans in that country, the revolutionaries looked at the Italian passports and said o they are not white they are Italian...and did not kill them

So perhaps that is what is being referred to ...or

perhaps because she sometimes in her speech patterns emulates those of the Af Am community...

Any how that was what I thought the person might be referring to...when I read that post.

Yeah...pretty sure they were refering to the way she acts.

McCrae has said all along he was playing the game. If Amanda wanted to put herself out there like a bully it was putting him at least one week away from eviction behind her. Now that he's kicking butt in the comps it shows he's still playing the game. There were many times he tried to get Amanda to stop being such a biatch and building a bigger target on herself. That's why he wouldn't take up for her when she got in her fights with other HG which IMO was the right thing to do.

Listening to the guys talking in the back yard, they obviously don't know there's going to be an eviction this Wednesday. Things move pretty quick from here on so I'm anxious to see how they handle the pressure.