uvp

9/5 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

When is the HOH? Later tonight right?

Poor Elissa, her exit interview was just, plain uncomfortable. I'm sure she was in shock and adrenaline was taking over, but she sounded so so stupid.

When is the HOH? Later tonight right?

Yah, Macrae is done being HOH now right?

Mc gets his HOH basket and later HOH I assume.

I am shocked at how dumb these people are. McCrae thinks that Elissa evicted Amanda and Elissa thinks that McCrae voted to evict Amanda?! WTF

Well it's not like Dan mist. If Andy wins I think that will be the worst thing ever. I don't think he will necessarily have the jury votes though.

I am shocked at how dumb these people are. McCrae thinks that Elissa evicted Amanda and Elissa thinks that McCrae voted to evict Amanda?! WTF

yep the gameplay / awareness/intuition is all-time bad :animated_bouncy:

Well it's not like Dan mist. If Andy wins I think that will be the worst thing ever. I don't think he will necessarily have the jury votes though.

i would hope he would win over an idiot like judd

do nothing spencer

mccrae no balls

gm over some who is obsess with a guy she barely knew :animated_bouncy:

Mccrae is so stupid...Amanda called out Andy on her exit for voting her out...so p*ssed at Elissa gone

yep the gameplay / awareness/intuition is all-time bad :animated_bouncy:

i would hope he would win over an idiot like judd

do nothing spencer

mccrae no balls

gm over some who is obsess with a guy she barely knew :animated_bouncy:

It's not just the awareness that's the problem. I think it's a genuine brain cell deficiency.

And I see what you are saying about Andy, and I agree with you. The thing is I think that anyone of them winning is just terrible and the "worst thing ever". Every though I have weeks to prepare for it, I'll still be extremely disappointed whenever one of them wins.

This was the worse case scenario

worst case is any of them being bought back for allstars :animated_bouncy:

Julie should have called out Amanda for the racist things that she said. Aaryn is officially the scapegoat of the season.

Is Andy really that good? He must really be a ghost because the other players evidently can't see what he's doing.

No, Andy isn't that good. The others are just that bad that even someone semi-competent can so totally out game them.

This was the worse case scenario. This is going to be a real boring last couple of weeks.

agree

Julie should have called out Amanda for the racist things that she said. Aaryn is officially the scapegoat of the season.

Just not enough time tonight.

I am thinking that they didn't do it because they didn't air any of it, so a lot of viewers might have been lost.

wake me up in 2 weeks and tell me which one of these losers won.

I guess at this point I can only root for J U double D

Just not enough time tonight.

Not true. She chit chatted quite a bit with Amanda. She had plenty of time to quote a few of her remarks.

Not true. She chit chatted quite a bit with Amanda. She had plenty of time to quote a few of her remarks.

But you gotta admit she had a lot more time with Aaryn.

He trusted Andy over Elissa. that's all there was to it

I sometimes love it when an alliance pulls one over but GM, Judd, Spencer & Andy??? What a letdown for me.