Thursday, September 5 Live Feed Updates

morty

10:25PM BBT: Mccrae came in to use the restroom. Andy asked him if they got it working. Mccrae said no and they probably dont want him talking about it. Mccrae went back outside and Andy is still pacing around the kitchen shuffling cards -- Thank you Christina on FB! Your efforts are much appreciated tonight!

(DVR'ing BBAD and going back to see if I missed anything)

10:16 PM BBT Andy is not allowed in the BY as McCrae comes in and says that Andy should request alcohol. McCrae tells Andy that the competition hasn't started and that they'll get information soon. McCrae then goes to the bathroom.

Andy says, "After Dark is getting a great show. I'm sitting at the table." McCrae asks why Andy had to go to the DR, and Andy says to fill him in (I guess about BBAD). Andy then goes back to the table to shuffle cards. McCrae is now walking around the kitchen. Andy says he can't believe he sucked so bad at the HOH competition during double eviction and at tonight's second HOH (which is going on now). McCrae then walks out.

10:35 PM BBT Judd comes walking into the kitchen. Judd did not win HOH.

10:35 PM BBT Andy tells Judd he sucked at the competition. Judd and Andy go to the table to play cards. Judd is going to teach Andy how to play War (also called Battle). They're also talking about tonight's double eviction festivities including Amanda being shocked.

Seems the competition is over. Andy walked outside.

Now there is fish on BBAD, followed by commercial (Will we find out if GM or Spencer won HOH when BBAD returns?).

10:44 PM BBT BBAD is back. Spencer won HOH as he is wearing the key.

10:46 PM BBT It seems the HOH had something to do with puzzles and faces. It might've been the morph comp. It seems like there may be gifts or punishments associated with this challenge. Spencer says on his HOH sheet, he requested Bud lights. The exterminators are whispering about noms and veto, but I can't make it out.

Judd randomly says in a sing-songy voice, "Elissa's gone." He asks if anyone else is as stoked as he is that Elissa is gone. Andy says he is. Spencer gives a shout out to Marilyn. Spencer says he has been freaking out if Marilyn signed the release so he can see pictures of her.

10:50 PM BBT Spencer and Andy whispering in the bedroom. Andy is saying, "We can do this." Spencer told him, "You're final 4 with me." They walk back to the kitchen.

10:47PM BBT For not winning, Judd, Andy and GM get 3 "gifts", they are assuming it is some kind of punishment. Judd just sang "Elissa's gone." Spencer asks "Marilyn, are you watch After Dark? I won! I love ya I need ya I can't live without ya!" We get Foth. Spencer says he is hoping she signed the release to get a pic and we get FotH. Feeds back and they are discussing BBAD! Foth. Now Judd is talking about hair.

10:50 PM BBT They're talking about jury and who's going to be glad to see who. Judd says he doesn't want to be in that cathouse (There are six women in jury). GM tells Spencer jokingly that Spencer won a trip to the Bahamas and $10,000 during her HOH reigns, so she would like him to give her something nice.

10:51PM BBT The HG are talking about jury. They feel Aaryn will be glad to see Elissa is out and Helen would be glad to see Amanda out and then they would be happy to have their friends back. They talk about this being the largest jury of women.

10:54PM BBT Small talk about the comp. It sounds like it was the morph competition. First pic was Jeremy.
GM is still cleaning up after Amanda's mess. McCrae can not find the hackysack. They are now rehashing Elissa's exit, again.

10:59 PM BBT They're rehashing old events usually revolving around Elissa. Apparently Elissa did not tell them how long she has been married.

They're bashing Elissa again.

(Sorry, I'm not going to listen to another hour of this and I have to wake up early tomorrow. G'night everyone)

11:08 PM BBT Idle chit chat going on in the house. GinaMarie appears to be doing her makeup in the colorful room while Judd, Andy and McCrae are talking at the KT table about Elissa and how odd she is.

11:15 PM BBT Spencer is giving everyone a history lesson about George Washington. Judd asks if George Washington was a pilgrim and Spencer says no he thinks he was born in Virginia. Judd asks who was President before him. Everyone points out that he was the first President. Judd seems confused and asks once again who was President before him.

11:21 PM BBT Talk turns to what their gifts will be. McCrae said it was said "all house guests will receive gifts". Andy points out that they are in the final 5. Judd says he didn't get to enjoy his HoH because of what Julie said. "She cyber bullied me!" Talk turns who MVP was. Everyone agrees it was America. GinaMarie asks why they put her up. Andy points out that it was probably guilt by association.

RT @whiteboyinsimi: @mortystv WHY IS EVERYONE SO PISSED OFF SAYING NONE OF THEM DESERVE TO WIN ... too bad get over it -- You know, we have to agree. You may not like the way someone played the game, but ultimately they are still in the house and the game continues on.

11:32 PM BBT We've had idle chit chat at the KT table. They complain that they should hurry up and give them their gifts. They question what would happen if they go to bed. Spencer is called to DR and they cheer. Andy and GinaMarie head into the LR. Andy apologizes to GinaMarie for the way he voted today, it wasn't personal. GinaMarie understands. (This is them keeping up the rouge for McCrae that Elissa voted out Amanda).

11:37 PM BBT McCrae comes out of the SR with some style your own rubber ducks and some "chumagachi?" according to GinaMarie. Andy recommends waiting to do the ducks for a day when they're really bored.

11:39 PM BBT "Chumagach" is actually origami. Talk turns to McCrae throwing up before PoV today. He said he was just exhausted from the HoH competition.

11:47 PM BBT GinaMarie has given up on making her first origami project and has decided to open up her design your own rubber ducky project instead. We've had idle chit chat otherwise.

11:54 PM BBT GinaMarie went back to origami but then gave up once more. Now talk turns to the vengeful jury awaiting them. McCrae thinks Elissa will hate him. GinaMarie and Judd says who cares. Everyone's just hanging out waiting for Spencer to come out of DR.