How does PoV work? (a.k.a. "The History Channel")

Janeann

Really? Almost 300 emoticons, and still not enough?

(I really don't use any of them much.)

:android::r2d2::obiwankenobi::Jawa::fight2::palpatine::star-wars-smiley-023:

Marty, do you have them in an XML archive file? (Or two?)

An IP.Board Emoticon Pack is an XML archive file of the images and activation words (i.e. :smile:)

:bring_me_to_life:
stevea11, I'll see what I can do!

Well it's weird , I have no access to any emoticons, I have my own on my iPad but if I try to use them they don't show up and for some reason they are nowhere to be found in the posting section, unless even with my readers on I can't see them,lol, I love your emoticons Marty

It takes a long time to add emoticons one by one. (And Marty has over 250 of them!)

That's why I asked about an XML archive, which would let them be added all at once.

(I like the cow one, though. Maybe I'll add just that one for practice.) :cowwave:

Unfortunately, I am not the original creator of the inanimate objects thread. I wish I could be that creative, but I did try to keep it alive each year. Sometimes I do want to change my avatar too, but the little lad just looks so adorable doesn't he? lol

Also, the History Channel is a fantastic name for this thread. Finally, a chance to put my BB knowledge to the test.

For the life of me, I could not remember the platinum power of veto, so I had to look it up. BB10 was the same year hurricane Gustav hit, and I was without power for a week and in the dark about BB. Did the platinum power of veto make it to air?