Totally rigged for Amanda to win!

NOVEMBERSGIRL

So much has happened in the Big Brother 15 house since the show aired last Thursday. Not only did GinaMarie Zimmerman win HoH but McCrae Olson and Amanda Zuckerman were nominated for eviction. Amanda was furious for being nominated, she first came on a verbal attack against Ginamarie for having the nerve to put her and her boyfriend up and then she said she didn’t care because she was going to get off the block with a PoV and Judd or Spencer would be put up and go home. Judd overheard this and was really pissed, he let Amanda have it. Amanda went to her room and cried, completely devastated that she had been put up on the block with McCrae. After Amanda’s psychotic meltdown last week when she defaced Elissa’s memory wall, fans were prepared for the worst after her and McCrae were put on the block; but, Amanda’s outrage didn’t last long….

Right after the HoH competion, Big Brother had a surprise competition that awarded Spencer $10,000. Prior to this competition Amanda slipped by saying, “during the luxury Veto competition, I am going to take all the prizes.” (the word “Veto” being the slip) The strange thing about that balloon competition is that it was held right after HoH, usually they leave these types of competitions for mid week to break up the monotony. But that was not the case with this competition, they had it right after HoH and oddly enough, Amanda has completely calmed down since the competition.

Viewers of the Big Brother After Dark say that Amanda found a token inside one of those balloons and guess what it was? A Diamond Power of Veto! This Veto was first introduced in Big Brother 4 and the last time it was used was in Big Brother 12 when it was awarded to Matt Hoffman as a gift from Pandora’s Box. This type of Veto is a little special in that the holder not only gets to take someone off the block, but they also select the replacement nominee themselves. Now we now why Amanda has the smug look on her face, not only does she know that she going nowhere and neither is her boyfriend, but who do you think she will name as a replacement nominee? It will be Elissa Slater who she calls joker face all the time.

allison-grodner.jpg

This makes complete sense, since this competition was held there has been a strange calm come over the house. Amanda is saying “it doesn’t matter anymore” and we all know that is BS. Amanda has bullied almost every house guest to get where she is in this game and all of sudden she just stops and gives up, I don’t buy it. The Big Brother producers decided before this game ever aired that Amanda is going to win and that is how the game has been manipulated all along. Producer Allison Grodner is best pals with Amanda and has fixed the game in her favor. When Helen Kim, who was a strong player made her thoughts on ousting Amanda in public, she was literally pushed off of a competition to ensure that she would not return to the game from the jury house and come after Amanda. That balloon competition has a nasty vile smell to it, there is no way out of all those balloons that it is a coincidence that Amanda picked up a token that can alter her fate in the game.

helengif.gifamanda_zuckerman11.jpg

Why is it that in this particular luxury competition that only Spencer received a reward and now you say Amanda has the DPOV. If this is the case, and the other houseguests are not privy to it, I'm sure there will be a lot of backlash from the other players. Again, this is if it is true. It could all be conspiracy perpetrated by you on the part of the producers.

Y am I not shocked...because this is a seasonal cry by someone who's favorite is in a rough spot!

Exactly. If this does happen to be the case, I can see CBS losing a few truck-loads of viewers. Unless they turn the game back to the way it was up until the past few seasons, they may as well cancel the show because I can't see many tuning in for future seasons.

But before last Thursday, I also heard rumors here on the boards that Amanda had recieved some kind of penalty nomination. Nothing came of that either. I'm all for a good conspiracy. And yes, I do think production had layed games out so that some HGs would benefit more than others. However, I think Amanda is so bat sh&t crazy that if she had won a special power, everyone would know about it by now. She was probably just dropping hints about a special power to cause paranoria in the house.

ROFLMAO!!

While I am entirely on board in believing that BB sometimes rig the contest for certain contestants to win, I still need to see some type of credible evidence.

Without a doubt, this is the biggest piece of unsubstantiated crap that I have read in this forum this entire season.

What in the world are you smoking and can I have a drag of it? All of the heresay "evidence" that you are posting as FACT is merely speculation on your part.

I dislike Amanda with a passion, but there is no need to fabricate situations that do not or did not exist.

The hands pushing Helen off the wall was ingenious, hilarious, and a nice touch, but obviously fake.

Nevertheless, if Amanda has the DPOV, then I will send Morty's a $100 contribution as soon as it is revealed on air. He will let you know if I renege on my word.

ROFLMAO!!

While I am entirely on board in believing that BB sometimes rig the contest for certain contestants to win, I still need to see some type of credible evidence.

Without a doubt, this is the biggest piece of unsubstantiated crap that I have read in this forum this entire season.

What in the world are you smoking and can I have a drag of it? All of the heresay "evidence" that you are posting as FACT is merely speculation on your part.

I dislike Amanda with a passion, but there is no need to fabricate situations that do not or did not exist.

The hands pushing Helen off the wall was ingenious, hilarious, and a nice touch, but obviously fake.

Nevertheless, if Amanda has the DPOV, then I will send Morty's a $100 contribution as soon as it is revealed on air. He will let you know if I renege on my word.

^^^^ Totally agree

BTW:...didn't you hear that Elvis was still alive, 9/11 was a hoax and that the Holocaust never happened?? I just love conspiracy theories...at least they make me laugh!

Not to mention, at this point, after all her vile antics, production would totally have to strong-arm the jury to vote for Amanda to win should she make F2. That'd be some pretty serious rigging....

Spencer may be the only one left she could beat, and even that's a long shot anymore...

^^^^ Totally agree

BTW:...didn't you hear that Elvis was still alive, 9/11 was a hoax and that the Holocaust never happened?? I just love conspiracy theories...at least they make me laugh!

Didn't you know the BB house was really the soundstage where they faked the moon landing!!

Just curious, has there ever been a diamond veto as this person described in past seasons?

The DPOV was first used in season four and then again in season 12. It is used in addition to the veto. The person holding the DPOV can choose to remove one nominee from the block and then the holder of DPOV gets to name the replacement nominee instead of HOH doing so.

Come on. If this was more than a conspiracy theory, don't you think that production would have given her the Coup d e'tat? Since they didn't know that McCrae would win POV, it would have given the hag the ability to remove both of them from the block and not just one in case neither of them won the original POV.

ok ok ok, so i believed what was written on another website. And posted it here. It sure looked like they were veering the competion towards Amanda. First time ever blogging! Give me a break. It sure seems like Amanda can do and say what ever she wants, and threatens Ellissa, and is a pig!, and gets away with it.

You're excused.

It's easy to get carried away with this bunch of HGs.

The posters that like to stir up trouble and start rumors are having a Field Day.

(and it wasn't too far of a stretch to think she'd be given an Easy Out with the way this season has gone)

amanda doesnt fit the likely candidates bb "usually" try to rigged//steer the game for

1. she is not male thou many may disagree with that :laugh4:

2. she is not a fan favorite

3. not in a popular showmance :animated_bouncy: