Judd - Week 10

JEDI

Judd had been so angry the past couple days at "production" and saying he has just had enough. The camera taunted him a bit and he gave them the finger and at one point went to bed he was so mad. He also said he was up all night thinking about everything and has told Elissa just don't say anything cause I don't want you to get in trouble with "them".. My theory is DR is trying to put things into his head and do things vote wise he doesn't want to do, and that he knows they did that to Elissa as well and he is angry at the whole "unfairness" of the game. I know he came back, but that was not predetermined who would come back and he fought for it and won the right. Anyone else have any thoughts?

I assumed it was them trying to trick him into wanting to keep Amanda. Certainly would be nice to know for sure what it was about though.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judd is okay. I didn't like the way he treated jessie but she was pretty flaky herself so I give him some leeway on that. I've no clue what is going-on with that speech thing of his but I would be perfectly fine with judd winning the 500K. He is the closest to normal on the show and clearly loved and supported by his family which says a lot to me. At least he has done nothing for which he should be ashamed and has done nothing to shame those people who love him best. There is much to be said for that relevant to BB15.

Judd had been so angry the past couple days at "production" and saying he has just had enough. The camera taunted him a bit and he gave them the finger and at one point went to bed he was so mad. He also said he was up all night thinking about everything and has told Elissa just don't say anything cause I don't want you to get in trouble with "them".. My theory is DR is trying to put things into his head and do things vote wise he doesn't want to do, and that he knows they did that to Elissa as well and he is angry at the whole "unfairness" of the game. I know he came back, but that was not predetermined who would come back and he fought for it and won the right. Anyone else have any thoughts?

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head Angie. I really don't beleive the BS that Grodner pre picked the winner. That would require way too much intervention by production to make that happen.

I do beleive that the DR coaches these guys in order to keep it from being obvious whats gonna happen each week. I think they watch the internet and see who the public likes and dislikes and try (to a degree) to keep those HG's in the game as long as possible for entertainment value.

I do hope some day when reality TV FINALLY goes away and a few years pass that and they have a "What Really Happened" on reality shows program where former contestants can open up and tell it like it really was on those shows. They will be plenty of us shouting at the TV screen saying:

AAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I KNEW IT !!!

I do hope some day when reality TV FINALLY goes away and a few years pass that and they have a "What Really Happened" on reality shows program where former contestants can open up and tell it like it really was on those shows. They will be plenty of us shouting at the TV screen saying:

AAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I KNEW IT !!!

I would love to see that program! How is it that someone that really got screwed by production like Chima or Shelly haven't written a tell all book by now? Is it in their contract that they can't talk about it for the REST OF THEIR LIVES or something?

Judd Judd Judd I wish I knew what you were saying maybe you should try talking to us like you do in the diary room. I can understand you then. He is trying to make a side deal with McCrea I am surprised that McCrea hasn't asked him to keep his girl in the game. I hope he doesn't trust the rat and the vile pos that is known as Spencer and Andy because he will be going home too.

I have been mulling over weather I should root for J U Double D. He is kind of a nice guy... squirrely but nice.

980532_10151879700251354_743557177_o.jpg

But if he flips and goes with Elissa in saving Amanda that is totally off the table and he is dead to me.

I don't think anything will change this week Amanda is going home because Andy will be voting her out. It will be a tie and GM will send Amanda home. She was trying last night to get Judd to vote for her and he basically told her no.

I would love to see that program! How is it that someone that really got screwed by production like Chima or Shelly haven't written a tell all book by now? Is it in their contract that they can't talk about it for the REST OF THEIR LIVES or something?

From what I've heard it's something like 5 years. If they blab beforehand they could get sued for millions.

From what I've heard it's something like 5 years. If they blab beforehand they could get sued for millions.

The contract I saw said they can't blab for 5 years and the penalty for blabbing is two million dollars--though, I'm sure many attorneys would argue that the contract is unenforceable.

I have to give Judd kudos for telling GM to not talk about Elissa's son. I like him and Elissa now. And probably as always (except with Dan) the people I like will probably go home soon.

Aside from his mumbling and panic attack, yeah he is the one that close to normal in that house

Kudos again for him tonight being the only one that standup to prevent physical contact between Amanda and GM :cowboy:

I am going with elissa. today. Judd, as well. Sad, isn't it, marty?

I know... I keep trying to like Elissa but she is one fry short of a happy meal and she gets on my nerves. Well they all do but... she has been a lot lately. If she says "That is just not appropriate" one more time I am going to scream.

I know... I keep trying to like Elissa but she is one fry short of a happy meal and she gets on my nerves. Well they all do but... she has been a lot lately. If she says "That is just not appropriate" one more time I am going to scream.

I know. She is kinda the best of the worst or something, for me. Just sad.

Yeah what an awful bunch we have left at the end of this season. When I find myself with no choice but to root for an imbecile like Judd just because he's been slightly less unlikeable than the others left it's just sad. No matter who wins this season, the show loses.

Yep - If Helen hadn't been such a control freak I might have liked her. If Andy wasn't such a RAT and a WEASEL I might have liked him. I really would have liked to see what kind of a game Nick would have played.

Oh well maybe BB will step up their cast next year. Rumor has it that this is Grodner's last season.

Is that vocal fry?

omygoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh