Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

McCrae - Week 10 (POV Winner - Saved)

I would kinda like to see him use it on her, get voted out but only, of course, if she follows right behind on the double eviction.

I would love that but I don't think he will use it. Mccrae really wants a chance at the money. Couldn't believe he cried.

yeah the crying thing was weird. I mean I don't mind a man that can cry in a time of loss or grief but crying over being on the block??? Someone slap the crap out of him and tell him to grow a pair!

I could see if Amanda was on top of him at the time............. :animated_bouncy:

then maybe he could claim the tears were squeezed out... :bigcry:

tee hee

Mandy is trying to plant the seed too to get him to use it on her. He would stay on the block because he would not be using it on himself. Judd is trying to plant the seed for him to take her down. They still want McCrae out before Amanda.

If Judd somehow convinces him to use the veto on Amanda, he is smarter than I thought...& McCrae cares more for Amanda than I thought. Lol

He is more useless than I thought if he doesn't take himself off the block.

I'm wondering if he is crying because he thinks he is getting evicted or if he if going to miss out on the late night booty calls?

More likely because he will never live THIS one down outside of the BBH.

More likely because he will never live THIS one down outside of the BBH.

He'll show them when he brings his bride home that the relationship was serious.

gal_killer-monster_bride-of-frankenstein

He'll show them when he brings his bride home that the relationship was serious.

gal_killer-monster_bride-of-frankenstein

ACKS!!

tumblr_ml4mc7XGMJ1s8ppk9o1_500.gif

I was listening to a little flashback from last night. McDruggie was telling Mandy how he used to go bowling every night. He used to take a different drug every time. He said it was an experiment to see what drug he could bowl the best on.

He really likes acid. Seems to explain why he is such a ding dong grrrbite.gif

I was listening to a little flashback from last night. McDruggie was telling Mandy how he used to go bowling every night. He used to take a different drug every time. He said it was an experiment to see what drug he could bowl the best on.

Things are so much clearer now....

Good grief.

I hope he goes on the DE this week.

Amanda kinda ruin his game. Too bad for him she couldn't leave earlier. If Amanda was gone earlier, maybe he would play his game instead of hers. Only things he got out of this is $5000 and whipped.

I can't find that pic of McCray as a dog on a leash with Amanda walking him BUT boy does he really look good as a dog. When I look at the pic of him as a dog it looks realistic! LOL

Amanda kinda ruin his game. Too bad for him she couldn't leave earlier. If Amanda was gone earlier, maybe he would play his game instead of hers. Only things he got out of this is $5000 and whippe

McCrae ruined his OWN chances.

Dear McCrae..... JUST SAY NO.

I don't think I have ever changed my opinion about 2 players as much as I have with McCrae & Amanda ... Initially I liekd the dorky pizza delivery guy and Amanda was kinda funny ... then they got together and it completely fell off the rails! McCrae ruined his game by allowing himself to get caught up in a showmance that will likely end within a week of the show being over.

Great thinking McCrae! :nono:

Yeah, that and he bites his fingernails, chain smokes, never completes a simple sentence and seldom bathes. Quite the catch.

Yeah, that and he bites his fingernails, chain smokes, never completes a simple sentence and seldom bathes. Quite the catch.

He is so disgusting in so many ways. His favorite and most spoken words are ya or yep.

I heard him talk more last night on BBAD than I have the whole season LOL. He and Elissa actually talked about game and she was trying to convince him to take her to final 2 but don't think he was buying it.

Has McCrae said any of the nasty vile stuff the others ~minus judd an elissa~ have been saying ? I dont have the live feeds so I rely on this site for my information and I honestly don't know and was wondering.

Has McCrae said any of the nasty vile stuff the others ~minus judd an elissa~ have been saying ?

________

No, he just usually sits there silently, (neither condemning nor condoning the comments publicly), but he chastises Amanda behind closed doors about her comments.