McCrae - Week 10 (POV Winner - Saved)

JEDI

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok what is the show ends and we find out McRae Is a millionaire and owns a software company or something. Wouldn't that be wild??

Wild but highly unlikely.

McCreas constant complaints about Elissa success is a clear indication that he is a slacker who feels entitled to win prize money solely based on his low economic status instead of his entertainment value and gameplay.

Wild but highly unlikely.

McCreas constant complaints about Elissa success is a clear indication that he is a slacker who feels entitled to win prize money solely based on his low economic status instead of his entertainment value and gameplay.

But if he were truly concerned about his low economic status, one would think he would have been more mindful of blowing up his game by

laying in bed and sexing with her vileness all summer.

I don't know that he's going to have too many more opportunities to win money like he could have / should have this year and made a real

difference in his life. With that kind of money he could have done far better than aMANda.

Maybe McStinky will vote to evict Amanda tonight making it a 3 -1 vote. Knowing that her stinky boy toy would never vote her out Amanda will keep the rings (at least she'll get something from her stay on BB). McStinky will get a chance to continue on while going home with the 5K he won and a case of chlamydia!!

Maybe McStinky will vote to evict Amanda tonight making it a 3 -1 vote. Knowing that her stinky boy toy would never vote her out Amanda will keep the rings (at least she'll get something from her stay on BB). McStinky will get a chance to continue on while going home with the 5K he won and a case of chlamydia!!

He should vote her out. She called him a p*ssy last night and ripped him a new one.

He won't vote her out because unfortunately, she was right.......he IS a p*ssy. Or at least has proven he will give up everything including his soul to get some.

Yes he's a wuss' but that's something we all knew long ago based on his behavior.

If he was a man with a set of testicles he would have simply broken up the argument like Howard did during bed-gate when he removed his sister from a volatile incident but McRae allowed the incident to escalate untill it almost came to blows. SMH.

I initially though McRea was like ale, affable in an awkward sort of way and I was rooting for him being the underdog, but his inability to articulate himself while displaying horrible hygeine made me root for him less and less as the season progressed.

Sadly I believe Amanda hedged her bets and snatched up a weak-minded Gump so that she could puzzy-whip him and therefore have two chances at the 500,000 oneif she wins and another chance if he wins.

McCrea seems more effeminate than he does masculine.