Andy - Week 10

JEDI

He is a turd...and what I hope happens is that Elissa votes for Amazon to leave and when Julie reads the votes she can turn to McNasty and say "see, I TOLD you Andy wouldn't vote to keep Amanda". Then watch that scared rat boy look cross his face as he scrambles around trying to find a hidy-hole.

THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT! :dance2:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy by far is not your average floater. Yes, he flips from one side to another but I've never seen a floater work his ass off as much as Andy has. Somehow he manages to be in on almost every conversation in the house, checking everyone's pulse. He stays on top of what's going on at all times, putting out fires before they get too big. He has done an amazing job of making everyone feel like he's on their side. That's not an easy thing to do, especially at this stage of the game. I know he's going to be flushed out soon but by then it will be too late. I can see him in the final four at least. Beyond that he will have to control his own destiny. Although I don't care for floaters Andy deserves to be where he is.

Andy by far is not your average floater. Yes, he flips from one side to another but I've never seen a floater work his ass off as much as Andy has. Somehow he manages to be in on almost every conversation in the house, checking everyone's pulse. He stays on top of what's going on at all times, putting out fires before they get too big. He has done an amazing job of making everyone feel like he's on their side. That's not an easy thing to do, especially at this stage of the game. I know he's going to be flushed out soon but by then it will be too late. I can see him in the final four at least. Beyond that he will have to control his own destiny. Although I don't care for floaters Andy deserves to be where he is.

I really dislike him. Really. I cannot discount all the things that you say about him in your post. I think that Andy will win BB15. Who is to say that he doesn't deserve it at this point?

RatBoy is building quite the resume, his betrayal of Helen was amazing and now he's prepped to betray Amanda in even greater fashion.

What would be "even greater" would be if Andy was HOH and put up and put out Amanda himself. Unfortunately that can't happen because Andy's missing two items.

I have never considered Andy to be a floater. If anything, he has been more double agent or spy than anything but if you are going to consider him a floater, I will definitely agree with everything you said about him. Although I don't particular like him, he has played the best and most complete game this year.

Andy doesn't just float to the person in power, he has always been in constant communication with everyone and he hasn't shied away from talking game with everyone in the house. Make no mistake about it, Andy has always been loyal to "himself" and he makes adjustments when needed but he was been loyal to Amanda and McC forever. When Helen blew up her own game, Andy ratted her out and cut her loose.

I have never considered Andy to be a floater. If anything, he has been more double agent or spy than anything but if you are going to consider him a floater, I will definitely agree with everything you said about him. Although I don't particular like him, he has played the best and most complete game this year.

Andy doesn't just float to the person in power, he has always been in constant communication with everyone and he hasn't shied away from talking game with everyone in the house. Make no mistake about it, Andy has always been loyal to "himself" and he makes adjustments when needed but he was been loyal to Amanda and McC forever. When Helen blew up her own game, Andy ratted her out and cut her loose.

yeah i never got the floater claim too

seems he always had a side he was truly loyal too

plus it really wasnt no need to float his side was in control for the majority of the game

only elissa hoh week did things fall apart

i still dont like his game but i never really saw him as a floater just a snitch

many would probably disagree

maybe he would have been a floater if this season had multiple power shifts but that wasnt the case

team amanda and crew control the game for the majority of it :animated_bouncy:

Poor Andy........he played the whole game trying to keep himself under the radar and let Amanda be the mouthpiece. Now, he's oh so sad that everyone is saying SHE ran things.......I can see him spending the rest of his life boo-hooing to everyone about how none of the HGs understood HE was the mastermind of this game.

From a game perspective he put himself in a good position by aligning with the 2 power people which were Helen and Amanda but he should have been outed when he chose to stay with Amanda. I do not understand why they are letting him get away with trying to convince McCrea that he voted for Amanda to stay. In my opinion I wouldn't help him with that he is just trying to protect himself from McCrea winning the HOH and putting him up. They would still have numbers even if he was to be evicted.

What would be "even greater" would be if Andy was HOH and put up and put out Amanda himself. Unfortunately that can't happen because Andy's missing two items.

Two items possibly three depending on your anatomical mathematics.

Wow! The look on Amanda's face tonight if she's evicted will become a Meme, and Rat-Andy will be on his way to the money unless McCrea grows a pair and avenges his showmance or Elissa works some magic and gets him out.

.....how runic that a Rat would be in a group called the Exterminators. What a season!