Andy - Week 10

JEDI

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem i see with andy's game is when folks compare notes on him in jury house it will hurt him

made deals all over the place which they all do but he made it seem like he was everyone best bud at the time

some who he made deals with he voted out or put them on the block

dont get me started on his snitching :animated_bouncy:

To me, this is playing the game. When people start to compare notes, they will realize that he did play a good game and they just didn't notice. The best thing that could happen to Andy is for the jury to start comparing notes.

To me, this is playing the game. When people start to compare notes, they will realize that he did play a good game and they just didn't notice. The best thing that could happen to Andy is for the jury to start comparing notes.

Yes. My thoughts exactly.

i think they will notice he was a weasel

last season dan he also had many who didnt notice his tactics until jury or voted them out :laugh4:

but dan game i actually liked

just something about andy game just turns me off

most who knows me here knows i am a fan of good gameplay

but i just cant get behind someone who main gameplay is to report back everything he hears

if not for elissa winning hoh he still maybe up amanda/mccrae azz

he may well win if he is against someone like spencer etc......

in most season his type of gameplay of being the house snitch /rat wouldnt fly

but to each its own

my opinion on andy's game

:animated_bouncy:

I don't think jury members comparing notes will work out for Andy...

They won't discover big game moves. Andy didn't take out Jeremy or Helen or Aaryn or even Amanda... As far as important games moves is concerned, he gets a big fat zero.

They won't discover strategic moves he orchestrated. That would be absolutely nobody on this season.. All he did was to play along to get along while standing behind Helen/Elissa and Amanda/McCrea.

They won't discover a 'secret' leader pulling all the strings... Again, nobody really came close to being the invisible hand controlling the game. Zingbot was right, Andy was just a 'ghost' in this game.

They won't discover a competition beast. That would be Aaryn. If anything Andy is the definitional antonym of a beast.

What the will discover is an ordinary snitch scurrying between camps... He's just this season's Ronnie... nothing more, nothing less.

Monk

well said Monk :animated_bouncy:

I don't think jury members comparing notes will work out for Andy...

They won't discover big game moves. Andy didn't take out Jeremy or Helen or Aaryn or even Amanda... As far as important games moves is concerned, he gets a big fat zero.

They won't discover strategic moves he orchestrated. That would be absolutely nobody on this season.. All he did was to play along to get along while standing behind Helen/Elissa and Amanda/McCrea.

They won't discover a 'secret' leader pulling all the strings... Again, nobody really came close to being the invisible hand controlling the game. Zingbot was right, Andy was just a 'ghost' in this game.

They won't discover a competition beast. That would be Aaryn. If anything Andy is the definitional antonym of a beast.

What the will discover is an ordinary snitch scurrying between camps... He's just this season's Ronnie... nothing more, nothing less.

Monk

Very well said! pigtails.gif

The way I see it is Andy chose a strategy/game-play style and has never wavered from it. It may not be a very noble or attractive style, but he has it mastered. I don't know if it will win him the game, but he gets points for tenacity in my book.

By comparison, as Dan pointed out, Amanda has never had a firm grasp on how she wants to play. She bounces back and forth from bully to victim and back again and just comes off like a brat.

Andy is now crying with Amanda.

He will do anything for a vote at the end.

weasel.

I know you people didn't like Jeremy but he was out there and real and not fake. (well not much)

I think that amanda really does like amanda. Maybe the only person in the house he does like. You are right, I did not like jeremy. I did not like the person that he was and that he put out there and I was glad that they evicted his real ass.

I think that amanda really does like amanda. Maybe the only person in the house he does like. You are right, I did not like jeremy. I did not like the person that he was and that he put out there and I was glad that they evicted his real ass.

so right.! every day in every way Andy continues to be more and more like Amazon..selfish. think the world should revolve around them,he's a two headed snake :shutup:

If Andy is allowed to make the final 2, I think he will win. I dont particularly like his game but he has been a masterful snake. He has no enemies and everyone likes him. He's played a very good social game. They need to get him out on the DE or the week after.

The problem Is that both GM and Elissa are aware that Andy has been playing all sides, but mostly reporting back to McNasty. Helen brought it to Elissa's attention and Aaryn to GM's by outing him as part of 3AM. I don't really think that he will make F2. If he does, there will have to be a stronger player beside him, someone who has at least won some comps. Isn't it the competitive aspect that should play more into a final decision than the floating?

Personally, I believe if they voted today, no matter who Andy was against, he would have the votes because no one else could get to 5 votes. Because of his job, he will have no problem explaining and defending his game. I would say get rid of him now if it wasn't more important to break up a couple at this point of the game.

Personally, I believe if they voted today, no matter who Andy was against, he would have the votes because no one else could get to 5 votes. Because of his job, he will have no problem explaining and defending his game. I would say get rid of him now if it wasn't more important to break up a couple at this point of the game.

I agree. They should have rid the house of andy long ago. helen wasn't as smart as helen thought she was or she would have taken care of that. andy changed the course of BB15, "for sure." I would love to see andy evicted.