Andy - Week 10

JEDI

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is such a disgusting little troll

I like how Andy put the lockdown on GM Judd and Spencer right away and made the new alliance the exterminators. It was a good move, aaryn waited too long before she approached them, she should have struck fast like andy did . I hope the exterminators stay in the alliance at least till mcmanda is sent packing.

I like how Andy put the lockdown on GM Judd and Spencer right away and made the new alliance the exterminators. It was a good move, aaryn waited too long before she approached them, she should have struck fast like andy did . I hope the exterminators stay in the alliance at least till mcmanda is sent packing.

Andy boy got busy for sure and yes keep that alliance and break up the homance. They are gross. Aryan in a difficult spot...she had to get A and Mc votes bec she knew she could not get Elyssa or Spencer. Even Judd had become inured to her whiles. O yea the game has redeemed itself with her gone.

Agree , agree and agree with all the above

When he was all up Amanda's butt he sat there and laughed at all the nasty stuff she said and chimed in with calling Jessie and Elissa the C word. I think he also said a couple times that he'd like to punch Elissa in the face. But now he is mister sensitive and doesn't like the mean, nasty stuff Amanda says.

I think he might be on the block if veto is used or with which ever one isn't evicted. Hoping at DE it's him and one of the mcnastys if he doesn't win HOH. They have to realize, I hope, that if he's not up and wins POV, he would take the other nasty down.

Each of them absolutely knew (and knows) that andy is a two-faced, lazy, nasty-mouthed fop who should have been called on it and evicted long ago. If he wins, it is their collective fault for allowing anybody to get away with playing the oldest and easiest game of all.

Each of them absolutely knew (and knows) that andy is a two-faced, lazy, nasty-mouthed fop who should have been called on it and evicted long ago. If he wins, it is their collective fault for allowing anybody to get away with playing the oldest and easiest game of all.

'fop'... love it...

Monk

But Andy is much more then just a metrosexual. :D

The "guys" will get rid of him if they get the chance. Of course, Andy has won an HOH soooo the real question is, what would ANDY do? LOL

kinda want him to win to veto just to see if he really is against the mccranda or not :animated_bouncy:

and, yet again, he's not gonna play the game and try to win the veto...'cause he'd have to make a stand and he doesn't have the balls to do it.

Well said! :notworthy:

When he was all up Amanda's butt he sat there and laughed at all the nasty stuff she said and chimed in with calling Jessie and Elissa the C word. I think he also said a couple times that he'd like to punch Elissa in the face. But now he is mister sensitive and doesn't like the mean, nasty stuff Amanda says.

And yet, just today he said again how he'd like to punch Elissa in the face. I hope he is out in the second part of the double eviction this week. I can not stand his two-faced, wormy behaviour. I also think he is a disgrace to all GLBT members. To continually sit and laugh at their racist and homophobic insults makes my stomach turn. And he disrespects Elissa, the one person who took a stand against the nasty behaviour of the infamous bunch. Anyone who idly sits by and doesn't speak up is useless just like Andy is. I hope his "students" have witnessed his behaviour and ignore him other than as a teacher.

Well said! :notworthy:

And yet, just today he said again how he'd like to punch Elissa in the face. I hope he is out in the second part of the double eviction this week. I can not stand his two-faced, wormy behaviour. I also think he is a disgrace to all GLBT members. To continually sit and laugh at their racist and homophobic insults makes my stomach turn. And he disrespects Elissa, the one person who took a stand against the nasty behaviour of the infamous bunch. Anyone who idly sits by and doesn't speak up is useless just like Andy is. I hope his "students" have witnessed his behaviour and ignore him other than as a teacher.

TOTALLY AGREE!